Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - AW- Salford  (Read 2621 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Ihateaero

External Link/Members Only
This took place first week of lifting lockdown. Harriet is very thorough in her comms - you need to confirm on the day and speak to her if you’ve never booked with her before. Very pleasant girl. From down south and I reckon early 30’s. Nice apartment in Salford. Paperwork sorted and straight in to full on DFK. This girl can snog! Nice natural boobs and just one tat (I think). Proper deep throat during OWO which was superb. I went down on her neatly shaven pussy and licked away - she came and stated that she only normally cums once per session. I love making a wg cum. Lots of snogging all the way through and chatting was easy too. She’s a nice girl with lots of views on varied subjects. Into 69 which was amazing, and some light arse hole probing was allowed. She does A, but that’s not really my thing. On with the rubber and mish and frantic doggy. I finished off in doggy and we had a very enjoyable shared shower with more DFK. A lovely girl who was smiley and chatty throughout. £130 for 1 hour.

Offline samneil15

Had many good punts with this one but it seems she has increased her pricing. It was VFM at £100 for the hour with £30 extra for anal but now at £130 for a pretty vanilla service with no CIM, I'm not surer if I would return.

Thanks for the review though her Oral skills are damn good.

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Hi Sam, sorry but you’re mistaken there - you’ve never paid £100 an hour as I’ve never charged that for FS as you can see from past reviews  :)

Thanks for the review Ihateaero, glad you had a good time! Xx

Offline samneil15

Hi Sam, sorry but you’re mistaken there - you’ve never paid £100 an hour as I’ve never charged that for FS as you can see from past reviews  :)

Thanks for the review Ihateaero, glad you had a good time! Xx

My apologies Harriet, you are correct it used to be £110.

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
My apologies Harriet, you are correct it used to be £110.

Haha yep back in 2018, it’s been £120 an hour for a year and a half now which you well know  ;)

I understand I may not be everyone’s cup of tea or price range now but please don’t imply I’ve jumped £30 when in reality it’s £10  :)

Offline threechilliman

Haha yep back in 2018, it’s been £120 an hour for a year and a half now which you well know  ;)

I understand I may not be everyone’s cup of tea or price range now but please don’t imply I’ve jumped £30 when in reality it’s £10  :)

Beginning to sound like the local auction house is this. Profile says 130 not 120 which, just let me get my abacus out, makes..... erm add 3....divide by 5....multiply by 7.....divide by 6.... minus 2 ...... 20 quid increase? :lol: :lol:

Offline Bustydusty

Had many good punts with this one but it seems she has increased her pricing. It was VFM at £100 for the hour with £30 extra for anal but now at £130 for a pretty vanilla service with no CIM, I'm not surer if I would return.

Thanks for the review though her Oral skills are damn good.

Oral just not the same tho without cim

Offline RandomGuy99

Beginning to sound like the local auction house is this. Profile says 130 not 120 which, just let me get my abacus out, makes..... erm add 3....divide by 5....multiply by 7.....divide by 6.... minus 2 ...... 20 quid increase? :lol: :lol:
I've checked some of my old booking requests for Harriet. She's correct. £120 was her standard fee for an hour before lockdown.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:28:53 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

And a previous review from back in January says it was £120 for an hour, so it looks like sam is referring to very old rates.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272385.0

Thanks for the review, OP

Offline samneil15

And a previous review from back in January says it was £120 for an hour, so it looks like sam is referring to very old rates.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272385.0

Thanks for the review, OP

You are correct pal, I looked at my own review which was way back in 2018 -