Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_IVY_X - Manchester City Centre (on tour)  (Read 4052 times)

8 review(s) for ELLIE_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This punt took place earlier this month.

Price: £100 for 30 mins.

Location: Flat in Manchester city centre. The bedroom and bathroom were fine.

Looks: Her photos are somewhat misleading as they're clearly filtered/"enhanced" and they make her look more flawless and doll-like than she actually is. At any rate she looks pretty much the same as when I previously reviewed her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235684.0

She now claims to have C cup tits and that seems right. Perhaps they've shrunk a little due to her titty milk unfortunately (but not too surprisingly) drying up.

She's done well to not put on much noticeable weight since lockdown. As per my previous review, I still think she looks very good.

Service: Since my first review of her I've seen her a few times and always had a good punt although perhaps not quite as good as the first.

On this occasion I made the mistake of seeing her quite late in the day. When she greeted me she seemed a bit odd however fairly quickly she admitted to being a bit fucked up/high due to having previously had a "party" booking.

I knew she was a bit of a cokehead (as many girls are) from talking to her previously however until this meet she'd never let it noticeably affect the punt.

The same can't be said for other punters though, e.g. this post by greg101: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236775.msg2417628#msg2417628

I probably should've walked but she didn't seem to be in too bad a state and with the memories of our previous meets in my head, I let my dick do the thinking.

There was DFK and plenty of it but not as good as previous meets. OWO was mostly good in terms of technique although was occasionally a little toothy and also a little shallow. I did encourage her to do DT and this improved the depth but she didn't get all the way down. To be fair it's not on her likes list. Although having just checked I didn't notice A levels is on her likes list (I don't know when it was added), if I'd noticed at the time I would have enquired.

Onto sex and it was enjoyed in a variety of positions although she did seem a little annoyed at having to keep changing towards the end. The sex was still mostly enthusiastic but there was less eye contact and her attitude was noticeably poorer throughout the meet.

During the punt she did seem to be keen to keep moving things forward so I did feel a little rushed but nothing too bad.

Given my experience and her high rates, I deemed it unlikely I'd bothered seeing her again as I feel I've had my fill, especially since she no longer lactates. I decided to ask her an unresolved question here on UKP.

A fairly well respected contributing member in the West Midlands (KingUser2017) accused her of being a drug addict (true) and also a barebacker (I'd never noticed any evidence of that):  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236775.msg2418547#msg2418547

Despite me and other members asking him to back up his claims he never did. As such I decided to finally investigate myself. At the end of the meet I asked her if next time it would be possible to fuck her bareback and without too much thought she said yes and that it'd cost me £40 extra (for which I could also cum inside her).

Naturally, I was disgusted and it sealed her fate as someone who I'll never return to. It's also why she's getting a very well deserved negative.

Even though I know many WGs rely on punters asking for BB, I don't usually do it because I don't want to risk causing offence, being seen as a barebacker or particularly being refused future meets. However in this case I wasn't fussed as I was unlikely to see her again anyway. To be fair it's very unlikely many WGs would refuse to continue seeing a repeat client/regular just because they asked about BB but part of me also doesn't really want to know the answer as I bet more girls offer it than many of us like to think.

Overall: A cokehead and a "secret" barebacker.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review and the heads up Pal  :thumbsup:

Offline OakTree

Thanks Nigel. That takes a fair bit of guts to ask such a thing. She’s definitely someone I’d have booked.

Not now I’m afraid.

Offline mace-window

Link: External Link/Members Only

This punt took place earlier this month.

Price: £100 for 30 mins.

Location: Flat in Manchester city centre. The bedroom and bathroom were fine.

Looks: Her photos are somewhat misleading as they're clearly filtered/"enhanced" and they make her look more flawless and doll-like than she actually is. At any rate she looks pretty much the same as when I previously reviewed her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235684.0

She now claims to have C cup tits and that seems right. Perhaps they've shrunk a little due to her titty milk unfortunately (but not too surprisingly) drying up.

She's done well to not put on much noticeable weight since lockdown. As per my previous review, I still think she looks very good.

Service: Since my first review of her I've seen her a few times and always had a good punt although perhaps not quite as good as the first.

On this occasion I made the mistake of seeing her quite late in the day. When she greeted me she seemed a bit odd however fairly quickly she admitted to being a bit fucked up/high due to having previously had a "party" booking.

I knew she was a bit of a cokehead (as many girls are) from talking to her previously however until this meet she'd never let it noticeably affect the punt.

The same can't be said for other punters though, e.g. this post by greg101: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236775.msg2417628#msg2417628

I probably should've walked but she didn't seem to be in too bad a state and with the memories of our previous meets in my head, I let my dick do the thinking.

There was DFK and plenty of it but not as good as previous meets. OWO was mostly good in terms of technique although was occasionally a little toothy and also a little shallow. I did encourage her to do DT and this improved the depth but she didn't get all the way down. To be fair it's not on her likes list. Although having just checked I didn't notice A levels is on her likes list (I don't know when it was added), if I'd noticed at the time I would have enquired.

Onto sex and it was enjoyed in a variety of positions although she did seem a little annoyed at having to keep changing towards the end. The sex was still mostly enthusiastic but there was less eye contact and her attitude was noticeably poorer throughout the meet.

During the punt she did seem to be keen to keep moving things forward so I did feel a little rushed but nothing too bad.

Given my experience and her high rates, I deemed it unlikely I'd bothered seeing her again as I feel I've had my fill, especially since she no longer lactates. I decided to ask her an unresolved question here on UKP.

A fairly well respected contributing member in the West Midlands (KingUser2017) accused her of being a drug addict (true) and also a barebacker (I'd never noticed any evidence of that):  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236775.msg2418547#msg2418547

Despite me and other members asking him to back up his claims he never did. As such I decided to finally investigate myself. At the end of the meet I asked her if next time it would be possible to fuck her bareback and without too much thought she said yes and that it'd cost me £40 extra (for which I could also cum inside her).

Naturally, I was disgusted and it sealed her fate as someone who I'll never return to. It's also why she's getting a very well deserved negative.

Even though I know many WGs rely on punters asking for BB, I don't usually do it because I don't want to risk causing offence, being seen as a barebacker or particularly being refused future meets. However in this case I wasn't fussed as I was unlikely to see her again anyway. To be fair it's very unlikely many WGs would refuse to continue seeing a repeat client/regular just because they asked about BB but part of me also doesn't really want to know the answer as I bet more girls offer it than many of us like to think.

Overall: A cokehead and a "secret" barebacker.

She was on my hotlist for a while and someone I really wanted to see after this lockdown but this review has sealed her fate as for future meets. Thanks NigelF for the review.

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the very detailed review OP.
Just spotted this one pop up on a London tour and was considering giving her a go, but shows the value of checking for intel on here.

Offline jonko

Always been thinking about this girl - lovely looking as in the pictures. But thanks to your review and the BB issue she wlll be off the list now. To be honest I don't do much these days as I am now 65 and just lost the urge and not seen many at all since early this year. But stlll look for the occassiona babe I could try it on and this was one such girl still on my hit list. Thanks for the review Nigel