Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI Clinics  (Read 895 times)

Offline Hobbit

Are all STI Clinics closed at the moment? Are they only providing home testing kits?

Offline winkywanky

I've used one successfully during Lockdown? Fairly local to me in Essex.

Conducted a full test (including going back after 6wks) after I had a Gonorrhea scare from a punt in early March, just before Lockdown (thankfully proved to be a false alarm).

Offline pa5151

I just order it online on the SHL website and they come back with results quickly. That has been working and much easier than visiting a clinic.

Offline what-a man

I just order it online on the SHL website and they come back with results quickly. That has been working and much easier than visiting a clinic.

So how do you post the samples, do you have to go to a post office ad do they provide an envelope for this?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are all STI Clinics closed at the moment? Are they only providing home testing kits?
My one's open.

Please note: In line with the national guidance we are offering a reduced service.

From Monday 6 July 2020, our One to One Centres at Shiremoor and Morpeth will open Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm and on Fridays and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So how do you post the samples, do you have to go to a post office ad do they provide an envelope for this?
Google is your friend.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pa5151

They provide an envelope and you just throw it into the nearest postbox. It’s completely free, been using it for years.