Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo English Adultwork Liverpool incall  (Read 1862 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Juanfortheroad

Cleo English  Adultwork.com
30 mins incall Liverpool
£70 + £10 for OWO £80 total.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I've tried to see Cleo a few times in the past and it's never worked out until today.
She's had mixed reviews on here and decided to chance it as she does look FAF on pictures etc.
Probably shouldn't have bothered.
I'm putting this as a neutral because it's obvious that she wants you In and out as quickly as possible. I've never felt so rushed in a punt! But the sucking and fucking were good and she's tidy AF.

So all arranged via text today, I originally called her yesterday and arranged a punt but she cancelled ( probably got offered an hour instead of 30 mins and took it) so tried again for today and booked in.
Asked for OWO was told £10 extra and decided to go for it. ( Should have saved the £10)
So arrived called got told where to find her (apartments in Liverpool near malmaison hotel) knocked on the door and the usual hide behind door greeting.
Went in and was pleasantly surprised with her looks.
She is an attractive girl, I'd say she reminded me of Carla from Coronation St but with overdone lips.
She was in a nice bikini and heels and looked FAF.
Handed over the money and had a quick shower.
Came out and was offered a massage ( waste of time) after about 3 prods on my back she was tearing open a condom which I stopped quickly after pointing out I'd paid for owo!
So she started with the owo nice and sloppy and was actually pretty good, was enjoying myself at this point playing with her epic tits ( definitely bolt ons but brilliant ones) and stroking her pussy tried to slip a finger in and got told no fingering 🤦‍♂️
So keep stroking and suddenly she had a Johnny on me and was climbing on top. Like Wtf how did that happen I have no idea but it was obvious she wanted it to be a quick punt.
So i let her bounce around a bit, she was trying to keep it shallow so I pulled her down onto me to make sure it was balls deep and to be fair she didn't complain and stopped trying to go shallow.
Got her to spin round so I could she the lovely arsehole winking at me as she slid up and down.
Then went to doggy for a bit and then missionarywoth her legs up over my shoulders  manged to get a bit of kissing here not dfk but she seemed to forget a few times when she was actually enjoying herself and went full tongues which was great whilst it lasted.
Felt the sap rising so stopped myself because it felt like I'd been there 5 minutes and told her to play with herself on the bed for a bit.
I can't complain about her looks or the sex it was great and felt great just she made sure it was quick.
So she was fingering her pussy and giving me one hell of a look and then grabbed my cock spun round arse in the air and pulled my dick into her pussy again I couldn't help myself but go at it. Now you know when a girl is actually enjoying this bit because when they stop holding you off and start pulling you closer, positioning themselves so it's hitting the spot and then tell you not to fucking cum yet before shaking like a shitting dog and clamping onto your cock making you explode into the bag they enjoyed that bit. It's even funnier when they get up all wobbly legged to go for a piss 😂
She came back got the baby wipes out rubber off cock cleaned and that was that. Bit of ch8t chat and out the door was in and out in less than 25 mins.
Yes she's fit
Yes she can suck and fuck well
But it was all too rushed and id only go again if I was doing an hour. She agreed beforehand to at least 2 pops and didn't reach for a Johnny in the 1st 20 mins.

Overall a neutral for me. If she wasn't tidy it would have been a negative but other than Poppy and Gracey Star in mcr  ( who seems to have stopped working 😭)
She's up there with the fittest I've seen.

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah i've thought about punting her again based purely on the fact she's FAF and at least i'm banging a great looking girl but sounds like her lack of engagement hasn't changed