Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ Shoreditch  (Read 2666 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tig101

External Link/Members Only

This was a few weeks back when I was working in central London, I don't get a chance to spring the trap often these days

1hr £180

Comms, sent a text after finishing work asking for a booking that evening, she responded within minutes and we arranged a meet for about an hour after. Once I realised it may take longer than I thought to get to her I asked if we could delay 1/2 hr and she was fine with that. In the event I arrived at the original time and sent a text while across the road. Immediate response and after a couple of minutes she asked me to phone her to talk through the entry procedure.

Venue, really nice clean flat, Shoreditch high street, for me it was a 10-15 minute walk from Old St tube stn.

Action, Mia opened the door dressed in underwear and OMG she is stunning. From her profile pics I thought she would be taller but no complaints. we had a quick kiss before I handed over the folded & went to the shower, out the shower and she starts a standing lap dance rubbing that ass against me, had a good grope of her body during the dance and removed her bra, she then dropped to her knees and started oral.
Onto the bed and she continued oral for a while, I stopped her and went down for a bit, really nice cookie. More oral on me then rubbered up and she started on top so I could play with those amazing tits. Moved into mish and then spoons when I asked to switch  to A, she took it for a while rubbing her clit, switch to doggy for a while before we changed rubbers and switched back to vag. I was really tired & I knew I wasn't going to cum, I asked her to lick my balls while i pulled it and finished on her tits.
After a clean up we took a break and were talking and with about 15 mins left I thought that would be it but she started kissing me again. some more oral both ways before shes back on top, moved to spoons as thats my favorite and I knew I wouldnt cum again so I stopped after a few mins. More chat while I dressed and I left about 10 mins over time.

Excellent comms, really nice place, seriously good looking girl with an amazing body. Whats not to like. Would visit again.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 02:20:49 pm by Tig101 »