Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Anna in Swindon  (Read 2674 times)

Offline hayabusa916

External Link/Members Only

Was thinking of booking this girl on Friday for an hour of the naughties. Anyone had the pleasure? Working from Milton Street so presumably the same place as a few others I have seen there.

Offline jburke1215

Not seen her, but I do find it funny how she shows her face on main profile photos but hides her face in the Gallery  :rolleyes:

Offline Uoti2

I saw her last year, when she was called Monica. I mean Daniela. No, wait, Olivia. Or was it...?
She left Swindon and went to Derby. Or Coventry. Maybe Milton Keynes. Is that near Glasgow?

Anyway, a quick UKP search for 2075344 returns more than one thread. CoolTiger's comment is useful:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22535.msg333402;topicseen#msg333402

Looks like others on UKP have more recent knowledge than I do. Still, I'll help if I can. What did you want to know?

Offline hayabusa916

Was just wondering what she was like compared to photos etc and done anal cim but looking at the reports I think I will leave it. Dabbled on another site and have a meet on friday now where I am seeing this posh hotwife who wants me to fuck all of her holes and let her hubby watch and then clean up the mess. Total cost about a fiver in petrol lol. :yahoo:

Offline Uoti2

looking at the reports I think I will leave it.

Very sensible. Sounds like I was lucky that the girl I saw was the one I was expecting to see.

Just in case you change your mind, or it helps anyone else thinking of seeing "Anna", here's what I know based on what I can remember from last year.

Plus points:
- quite a lot of her pictures look quite a lot like her
- she willingly did the basics on her profile, including FK and OWO. (She didn't offer CIM or anal, last year.)
- decent tits
- genuinely size 8 as claimed
- her age (30) is believable and consistent (29 last year)

Minus points:
- saggy stomach and huge stretch marks
- her English is not good
- "hot blonde" had black hair last year
- apart from that stupid star pasted over the face, this rather disturbing picture is NOT Photoshopped:
  Her legs really are that thin. Might be a turn-on for some, but not for me.

Enjoy your "Good" Friday!

Offline martinspunk

Have to say guys have seen her twice and shes a great girl, very pleasant and naughty does provide the services she says (which makes a change for Polish girls).
Her flat is fine nice and clean easy to to get to.
Does have a saggy stomach and doesnt know much English.
I think shes worth a visit.
What is it about Swindon whys it so poor when it comes to working girls?

touch.and.go

Saggy gut with stretch marks - that's Swindon for you - what a shit-hole

Ombadsman

Saggy gut with stretch marks - that's Swindon for you - what a shit-hole

lmfao

Offline ForrestGump

The name, Swindon, is derived from the towns origins in which pig pasture features prominently. So technically it's a pig shit hole  ;)

On the plus side, though, it's a productive place relative to most others...

touch.and.go

Thanks Forrest - does that explain why all the WGs in swindon are porkers?

Ombadsman

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks Forrest - does that explain why all the WGs in swindon are porkers?

I've not sampled the delights that Swindon has to offer. But you could well be right, t&g  :lol: