Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Anta on Sheldon?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline inbruges

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried Anta? A bit wary of TOFFT, the area looks like a right dump. The address she gave looks like a derelict ladies salon on Google maps, but I could be wrong.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bestpunt

I am planning to go tomorrow see how it pans out
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried Anta? A bit wary of TOFFT, the area looks like a right dump. The address she gave looks like a derelict ladies salon on Google maps, but I could be wrong.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a doll or a picture of a real person that's had a lot of "processing".

I am planning to go tomorrow see how it pans out

£50/30Mins or £65/hour is rather high. Have you found out if that's just the price of a massage?

Offline bestpunt

I'm going to find out tomorrow and if I'm satisfied then I'll make a booking

Offline inbruges

Please do report back whether its worth a visit

Offline bestpunt

Please do report back whether its worth a visit
No probs i will

Offline bestpunt

I didn't go in the end was too expensive would've worked out at least 85 for the hour I'd rather look elsewhere

Offline shed

I didn't go in the end was too expensive would've worked out at least 85 for the hour I'd rather look elsewhere

Bestpunt when you say at least £85 for the hour, what service does she provide for that price and do you know what else is on offer  :hi:

Offline bestpunt

I realised on phone that the 65 was a massage only but didn't ask for he on phone so assuming she offered it at least that is a 20 on top, my initial question was deep tissue which she doesn't mention bit said I'll do it hesitantly so i decided that this is a no go for me, I've got a person who does massages at home that hema lady from g5 she left the place check her reviews if you've forgotten
If she allows it then I'll pm the number whoever is interested