Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Guys,
I'm thinking of taking the plunge for the first time with Lilith, COVID rules and all that. She gets good reviews and looks the part.
Any advice which will help me to get the most from the booking? Oh and no clever comments please like wash my cock, it's meant to be a serious question.
AL

Offline RockyBaboa69

I have thought Lilith is not available anymore after August 2nd. But now her page says availability would be updated  :unknown:

Can someone confirm if she is still going to be in the business?

Offline The Owl

I have thought Lilith is not available anymore after August 2nd. But now her page says availability would be updated  :unknown:

Only she can.  :unknown:

I doubt punters can answer for a prostitute, only speculate, unless they're too close.

Offline James

She be back i mean it's easy money tax free
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Availableinlarge

Guys,
I'm thinking of taking the plunge for the first time with Lilith, COVID rules and all that. She gets good reviews and looks the part.
Any advice which will help me to get the most from the booking? Oh and no clever comments please like wash my cock, it's meant to be a serious question.
AL

So?

Offline nightbot

She is likely going to take a small break for a boob job that she originally scheduled for this summer, which she talked about on UKE earlier this year, but probably couldn't due to lockdown and all.
But that's just a guess.

Offline Availableinlarge

Some great information about her availability but not much that addresses my question?

Offline GingerNuts

Some great information about her availability but not much that addresses my question?

You've been punting for several years, why do you need to ask now?

Offline Picti

Guys,
AL

I'm bemused by the premise of your question; it seems to imply that you need to adopt a particular approach with her. She's a sex worker and you're a sex buyer, so the usual rules apply.

Carefully read her profile (and any other punting research like reviews, etc) to ascertain the services she provides. Select the services that interest you, then contact her to discuss and agree the type of punt you want. Turn up on time, ensure your hygiene is as required, pay the agreed amount promptly, be personable and respectful of her, her boundaries, and the situation. Enjoy yourself and show her that, but if something isn't as required then politely request the change. These optimise the chances she (or any WG) will feel safe, comfortable, relaxed, etc and in the right frame of mind to offer her best service. If you do all these things and don't receive a good service, then report that as a grey or red review on here.

The only personalised tips you need are, don't mention politics, tax, or say that your best mate James recommended her  :lol: 

Offline misterx

Guys,
AL

Arrive on time.
Greeting then hand the money over (1 min)
To the bathroom and wash your hands (1 min)
Out of the bathroom, kiss and fondle (3 mins)
Both strip naked, more fondling / kissing (3 mins)
OWO. Cum too soon because of lockdown hiatus (5 mins)
Clean up, rest / chat (5 mins)
Reserve oral / more fondling / get her to sit on your face (8 mins)
Gets hard again, round two OWO (5 mins)
Condom on, sex missionary (4 mins)
Sex doggy (3 mins)
Cowgirl (3 mins)
Reverse cowgirl (3 mins)
Piledriver (failed attempt, 30s)
Back to missionary/doggy/whatever your favourite position. CUM (5 mins)
Rest, chat, kiss (2 mins 30s)
Shower, get dressed (7 mins)
Chat, kiss goodbye, out the door (1 min)

Total time 60 mins

If you follow this schedule then you’d ‘get the most’ from your booking.

This advice is so fucking good the post should be sticky, if I may say so myself!

Offline James

I'm bemused by the premise of your question; it seems to imply that you need to adopt a particular approach with her. She's a sex worker and you're a sex buyer, so the usual rules apply.

Carefully read her profile (and any other punting research like reviews, etc) to ascertain the services she provides. Select the services that interest you, then contact her to discuss and agree the type of punt you want. Turn up on time, ensure your hygiene is as required, pay the agreed amount promptly, be personable and respectful of her, her boundaries, and the situation. Enjoy yourself and show her that, but if something isn't as required then politely request the change. These optimise the chances she (or any WG) will feel safe, comfortable, relaxed, etc and in the right frame of mind to offer her best service. If you do all these things and don't receive a good service, then report that as a grey or red review on here.

The only personalised tips you need are, don't mention politics, tax, or say that your best mate James recommended her  :lol:

Yep she prob hates me. Good job she aint gt a clue who i am on aw or via phone. Shes available this week now
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

Arrive on time.
Greeting then hand the money over (1 min)
To the bathroom and wash your hands (1 min)
Out of the bathroom, kiss and fondle (3 mins)
Both strip naked, more fondling / kissing (3 mins)
OWO. Cum too soon because of lockdown hiatus (5 mins)
Clean up, rest / chat (5 mins)
Reserve oral / more fondling / get her to sit on your face (8 mins)
Gets hard again, round two OWO (5 mins)
Condom on, sex missionary (4 mins)
Sex doggy (3 mins)
Cowgirl (3 mins)
Reverse cowgirl (3 mins)
Piledriver (failed attempt, 30s)
Back to missionary/doggy/whatever your favourite position. CUM (5 mins)
Rest, chat, kiss (2 mins 30s)
Shower, get dressed (7 mins)
Chat, kiss goodbye, out the door (1 min)

Total time 60 mins

If you follow this schedule then you’d ‘get the most’ from your booking.

This advice is so fucking good the post should be sticky, if I may say so myself!

if that is your idea of a good punt, then I am lost for words....other than where do you keep the stop watch?

Offline misterx

if that is your idea of a good punt, then I am lost for words....other than where do you keep the stop watch?

I was taking the piss.  :wacko:

Offline Nosser2

I was taking the piss.  :wacko:

For what it's worth MrX, the piss take wasn't lost on me!

For the OP, I really don't get the purpose of your question. I myself had a very good time with Lilith a few months back, but there's nothing I can tell you about how to make your punt a better one. She's a lovely lady in my view, and delivered all that was promised with enthusiasm. That said, I don't think there is some magic secret other than respecting her boundaries.

In any case, as comments about Lilith in particular go to show, we all have different opinions on what makes for a good punt, and who the best providers are and, in the words of the great poet, always remember YMMV.