Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaSinns - Ealing Broadway  (Read 2833 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Deeplove

This is going to be a short review

So i met AngelaSinns a few hours ago

External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 30mins

Location is a posh area of Ealing Broadway, Nice Clean apartment with a good sized bathroom, parking is nearby on street for about £2 a hour or the multi story car

park, which is slightly cheaper.

Flats are nice and clean without any reception or any other issues.

Girl : like the pictures, maybe addred a bit of weight due to lockdown but her bum was exactly the same, very tall, felt pretty intimiated as she was taller than a thought.

Services : she mentioned kissing is an extra £10 but im not into kissing with the current climate. 

action : she was very friendly, started off with sucking her tits, her nipples were full errect, look she was full on horny, ive never seen any nipples that erect!.

she then started stroking me and i could see her rear in the wardrobe mirror, she went to OWO, and it felt amazing, ball licking and all the full works, bottom of my tummy to get me very ticklish, i thought id be going into that rear and couldnt get my eyes off the mirror.

i couldnt hold back any longer and told her i was about to explode, she asked if i can hold it, when i said i couldnt she took it in her mouth, every last drop, it felt nice to do a CIM and release a few days load with my legs shaking.

if you can control your release, she is worth looking at, shes only in ealing for tomorrow then looks like back to leicester.

a little expensive as i only spent 10mins or even 15mins after my use of the bathroom!

but that OWO was totally worth it.

she didnt seem that busy as i was late and she was cool with it.

enjoy