Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXX Sexy Lexi XXXX - Brighton  (Read 4387 times)

1 review(s) for XXXX Sexy Lexi XXXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bleeb1234

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. First time here, found this site just last week as I was looking for reviews of this girl so thought as I couldn't find anything about her I'd post something up.

So, overall a positive review.

She's older than she says on her profile (but they all are I figure.) Closer to 40 anyway. She's got a pretty enough face, and she's probably a little bigger than in the pics but not really by enough to put you (me anyway) off.

She's got great fake tits. Enjoyed those.

So I get to the house which is pretty easy to find in central Brighton, she lets me in, we exchange pleasantries and then she leads me upstairs to a candlelit room. I'd probably have preferred something a little brighter but not to worry too much. Money is passed over for one hour of service, she offers me use of washing facilities etc.

Getting down to business, enthusiastic french kissing was good. She gave me a tit wank and then cleaned my knob with a baby wipe before going in for some OWO. Normally I'd be a bit 'wtf' at that point (I'm clean and well presented) but at least she dressed it up by telling me it's because she can't stand the taste of her perfume (from the tit wank, she did have oils on her skin.) so upvote for not just making me feel like a clinical test subject.

The OWO was short lived, but I'm not too bothered by that really. We get to rutting away and go at it for about 15 minutes (with protection ofc). By the end of this I felt a bit miffed, and it's probably my only down point to the whole evening (but keep reading anyway) as I normally take a while to cum but she seemed desperate to sort me out there and then. So we had a couple of positions (she has a tall mirror for doggy, which was pretty novelty) and then she went to a hand job which I had to finish myself (this is becoming a thing with service providers and my ability (or not) to jizz on command.), but I finished over her tits, so that was good.

She offers me some refreshments and I take a quick shower. When I come back out she's brought me the drink I asked for and a snack (which I decline - a small cake thing in a packet). We chat for 10-15 minutes about various things and then finish up with another 15 minutes of rutting away at the end. She came (well, she put on a show for me 2nd time round anyway) and was pretty enthusiastic about the whole thing.

So.

Pros:
Great tits
Good GFE experience with intelligent conversation and fun sex
Felt pretty tight all up in there, I was genuinely surprised.
Enthusiastic

Cons:
The sex first time round seemed a bit mechanical/methodical in terms of what position and when, and wanting me to cum on demand but as much as I was peeved by that to begin with I actually decided afterwards that it didn't bother me too much because the whole thing was a good experience.
She wears a lot of oils/scent so if you were trying to be discrete then maybe that wouldn't be so good... but then again, I'm sure she'd be willing to take that into consideration if you actually asked her/explained that was something you needed.

So yea. Hopefully that helps a bit if anyones thinking of having a punt with her. Her english is good and she's enthusiastic about the whole thing.

I might use her again next time, I haven't decided yet. I'm kinda hoping I can stumble across some young slim girl that likes anal in the Brighton area that isn't one of those random can't-speak-a-word-of-English birds that just lists everything on their likes list.

vorian

Welcome to UKP and thanks for the review :hi:

a10

A lot of negative points for a positive review. Won't get many takers off the back of this write-up, too many no-nos for a lot of punters.

vorian

A lot of negative points for a positive review. Won't get many takers off the back of this write-up, too many no-nos for a lot of punters.

At least it doesn't look like a first post tout/fake.

Bleeb1234

What do you mean?

Sorry if that seems a dense question but I'm pretty new to the hobby (that was my 2nd punt) and maybe I should raise my standards? I came away from it happy but sure, it wasn't the greatest sex I've ever had. It was the better of the two punts I've had and my previous one I'd have given a positive review to aswell.

I'd be interested to see what it is people didn't really like.

Edit: On reading my review again I can see that maybe it does come across as a bit negative. I'm not going to change it, but I did like her and after all was said and done I enjoyed my time and felt I got my moneys worth. This might just be because I'm new and I haven't had a mind blowing experience with a WG yet but who knows.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:03:34 pm by Bleeb1234 »

vorian

What do you mean?

Sorry if that seems a dense question but I'm pretty new to the hobby (that was my 2nd punt) and maybe I should raise my standards? I came away from it happy but sure, it wasn't the greatest sex I've ever had. It was the better of the two punts I've had and my previous one I'd have given a positive review to aswell.

I'd be interested to see what it is people didn't really like.

Your  choice how you rate a punt and the review is appreciated always. As you punt more your expectations will naturally increase and some of the points you raised would not be considered positive overall.

Bleeb1234

Cheers. I read through the original post again and edited my response (as you replied, I think) with an observation.

Maybe that's it. Oh well, it'll probably be a little while before I punt again (money/time etc). Now that I've found this place I'm hoping I might be able to find a really great WG to base my opinions off.

vorian

Cheers. I read through the original post again and edited my response (as you replied, I think) with an observation.

Maybe that's it. Oh well, it'll probably be a little while before I punt again (money/time etc). Now that I've found this place I'm hoping I might be able to find a really great WG to base my opinions off.

Nothing wrong with newbie enthusiasm,  everyone had it. You are now in the right place to find that top quality girl and first class punt.

Offline webpunter

OP - thought a pukka 1st review
Noting the location you might find this one of interest - looks the same type.  Blond & a great rack.  +ve stuff on UKP.  Am yet to have a play.  On my 'to-do' list                Saffron 34GG  External Link/Members Only
And enjoy UKP.  Not too hard to achieve !