Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monik in Leeds  (Read 891 times)

Offline banshee121

Meeting in Leeds LS8 External Link/Members Only

It is the girl in the pictures albeit they flatter her, can't speak a word of English so i figured it was her friend who was there was handling all the comms via text and phone.

Arrived and was led in by Monik, then her friend asked how long i wanted as she can't speak so i said 15 minutes. Place is an absolute dump and was already regretting being there.

Once in the room, she started applying rubber before attempting a pathetic BJ. About 2 minutes of that and asked her to get on top, no reactions or anything from this one she's a weird one even with the language barrier. Couldn't be bothered anymore switched her into doggy and filled the bag.

Cleaned up and it is at this point she opened her mouth, turns out she is missing a fair few front teeth and probably one of the reasons she doesn't open her gob.  :D

Overall shit punt, shit location and lack of hygiene. The bed looked filthy with old sheets and the girl has a can't be bothered attitude

Offline FLYING BLUE

Jesus - how bloody awful :thumbsdown:
Thanks for the warning

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review and warning op ...

picture for reference when profile gone....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Cheers Mr Bansee121,  :hi:

was laughing my arse off at your review.. sounds like another cutie that could use a dental appointment.. :lol:

Was seriously eyeing her up on Saturday, she had three different profiles going and myself and mimi-me were in agreement about a booking.

Cheers for the review as you've saved me and others £50.. If we ever met, there's a drink waiting for you and a packet of crisps.. :drinks: