Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlehoneyjessica [Fake review]  (Read 9306 times)

Offline mattylondon

I suppose what she doesn't know won't hurt her and all that.
Exactly!  ;)

And I often go via Peterborough myself, so may pay her a little visit sometime. I know the place extremely well. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:32:17 pm by mattylondon »

vt

Haha. Jess hasn't done incalls in Vergette St for over a year now I would say. I can confirm that she works from a premises not far from the train station, close to a supermarket of the 'budget' type. So unless you mean you saw her over a year ago (and why would you wait over a year to post such a review) you have just shown yourself up for what you are. I wonder if Taggart, or anyone else that has seen her in the last year can confirm what I have said about her location just to prove this dickhead has made the whole thing up.

Touché!! Can I get my popcorn out now??  :D

I was ready to give him the benefit of the doubt...good job you bloodhounds kept on his case...liars always trip themselves up in the end!!  :dash:

Can we just call this review a malicious fake now and get it mentioned in the thread title??

Poor girl...do you reckon the OP is jealous competition or a punter she slighted by refusing his bookings for any number of reasons??

Offline eyeseebee

Touché!! Can I get my popcorn out now??  :D

I was ready to give him the benefit of the doubt...good job you bloodhounds kept on his case...liars always trip themselves up in the end!!  :dash:

Can we just call this review a malicious fake now and get it mentioned in the thread title??

Poor girl...do you reckon the OP is jealous competition or a punter she slighted by refusing his bookings for any number of reasons??

She had a dickhead who wouldn't leave her alone a while ago - she blocked him for her own reasons (she didn't share the reasons with me) and he wouldn't accept it and kept leaving ridiculous 'feedback only' on AW. So my guess is that it's the same fella. To your point, is there a way of getting this marked as malicious or to get it removed altogether? I know that Jess has been through a tough time lately with family stuff and I'm sure she could do without clowns like the OP trying to cause her further problems.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:18:15 pm by eyeseebee »

Rensselaer

She had a dickhead who wouldn't leave her alone a while ago - she blocked him for her own reasons (she didn't share the reasons with me) and he wouldn't accept it and kept leaving ridiculous 'feedback only' on AW. So my guess is that it's the same fella. To your point, is there a way of getting this marked as malicious or to get it removed altogether? I know that Jess has been through a tough time lately with family stuff and I'm sure she could do without clowns like the OP trying to cause her further problems.

No I'm not the dickhead, saw her last year, left her neutral feedback on AW, she childishly left me neutral feedback saying I was a bit forceful - really. Left it at that, but have just recently found out she has posted something in my client notes on AW (which we can't see) saying I was rough with her, called her a whore and said that I call the shots. Seems she slags punters off quite often. Complete & utter lies coming from her just because I dared to leave her neutral feedback.

Should have been more truthful from the start, apologies. End of.

vorian

No I'm not the dickhead, saw her last year, left her neutral feedback on AW, she childishly left me neutral feedback saying I was a bit forceful - really. Left it at that, but have just recently found out she has posted something in my client notes on AW (which we can't see) saying I was rough with her, called her a whore and said that I call the shots. Seems she slags punters off quite often. Complete & utter lies coming from her just because I dared to leave her neutral feedback.

So your review was fake then, is that what you are saying. :unknown:

Offline eyeseebee

So you come on here and admit that you've made the whole review up, and in doing so start spouting another jackanory. Jesus you don't know when to give up do you?

vorian

I always try to give the benefit of the doubt to punters. However in this case it seems the OP is a lying by his own admission,  if he had a bad experience he should have joined and raised the issue separately,  not been a sneaky twat and try to con other punters.

Offline mattylondon

I always try to give the benefit of the doubt to punters. However in this case it seems the OP is a lying by his own admission,  if he had a bad experience he should have joined and raised the issue separately,  not been a sneaky twat and try to con other punters.
This wanker was called out by several punters. You're far too trusting. We know a bullshitter when we see one.  :hi:

And so he did try to discredit her after all and ruin her reputation. Exactly what some of us were suggesting. An axe to grind. Pathetic.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:22:02 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

She had a dickhead who wouldn't leave her alone a while ago -
I wouldn't be surprised if it was him either.

Well done, for helping to smoke out this smart arsed wanker.  :hi:

Offline eyeseebee

I wouldn't be surprised if it was him either.

Well done, for helping to smoke out this smart arsed wanker.  :hi:

No I wouldn't be surprised either - at least the twat has been put back in his box. The fact he started trying to tell more tales having just admitted he made the whole thing up in the first place was actually quite funny.

Offline mattylondon

No I wouldn't be surprised either - at least the twat has been put back in his box. The fact he started trying to tell more tales having just admitted he made the whole thing up in the first place was actually quite funny.
For a 'lurker' who was 'very familiar with UKP', he misjudged quite a few things. Trying to 'take on' certain people here was also particularly foolish. We've seen this many times before. He won't be the last either. You can count on it.  :hi:

When you exposed his lies about the girls current location, the game was up. He was trapped in those lies and he knew it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:01:01 pm by mattylondon »

Offline CBPaul

Bye Bye.

Was that an attempt at outing the girl / stirring up shit by giving out her address whilst trying to make it look like he was proving he actually saw her - only to give out the wrong address.

Fucking hilarious   :lol:

The whole thing was fishy from the OP, wouldn't mind betting this isn't his first attempt at causing trouble for the girl, and probably won't be his last.

whiterussian

Good work chaps!  :drinks:
  We should have a Wall of Dickheads, with details of their pathetic attempts on UKP.
Might make potential future dickheads think twice.

grandmaster-ram-rod

well done all, what a twat he was  :drinks:

Offline mattylondon

We should have a Wall of Dickheads, with details of their pathetic attempts on UKP.
You'd hope that, but I doubt it. Vorian's gone awfully quiet? Has the cat got his tongue or something! Very unlike him not to post? :P :D

Offline CBPaul

Good idea. It'll make them easier to spot when they try again with a new id too.

whiterussian

You'd hope that, but I doubt it. Vorian's gone awfully quiet? Has the cat got his tongue or something! Very unlike him not to post? :P :D

hee :D Don't worry about Vor, he's probably gone out for a dangerfuck :D

Offline smiths

You dense fuckwit, good riddance to you and your fellow low lifes. As usual you people simply arent smart enough to fool all punters on here.

Good work done to out this prick by various posters. :thumbsup:

Offline eyeseebee

Mind you with a great big 'negative' against her name on the thread, I can't help thinking the OP has achieved something he shouldn't have. I wonder if the words 'fake review' or something similar can be added to the thread title? I just think if Jess suffers one bit from this then the OP has at least been partially successful in what he was trying to do.

vorian

Hey hands up, I was wrong the guy was a cunt.  You are right Matty I am to trusting,  a lesson learnt indeed.  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Mind you with a great big 'negative' against her name on the thread, I can't help thinking the OP has achieved something he shouldn't have. I wonder if the words 'fake review' or something similar can be added to the thread title? I just think if Jess suffers one bit from this then the OP has at least been partially successful in what he was trying to do.
Well, the poster concerned admitted that this particular meeting never took place, so clearly that review is bogus. Probably something you need to take up with admin mate. PM him.  ;)

Offline CBPaul

Hey hands up, I was wrong the guy was a cunt.  You are right Matty I am to trusting,  a lesson learnt indeed.  :hi:

Actually I think your more trusting approach is quite commendable. OK you were wrong with this one but being more skeptical I have been wrong in the past. Keep up the balance Vorian  :thumbsup:

Offline CBPaul

Well, the poster concerned admitted that this particular meeting never took place, so clearly that review is bogus. Probably something you need to take up with admin mate. PM him.  ;)

Given that this is a fake review it should be removed but it would also be good to keep the rest of the thread so that we can come back to it should this twat reappear.

eyeseebee, nothing to stop you countering this with a good review of her. Don't make it too fluffy though.

vorian

Actually I think your more trusting approach is quite commendable. OK you were wrong with this one but being more skeptical I have been wrong in the past. Keep up the balance Vorian  :thumbsup:

Cheers CB, much appreciated.

Offline socks

indeed good work all, happy that I got in first with my questioning of what part of it was fishy remark. With the guilty EAS I'm going through at the moment, contributing to doing something good is very therapeutic. I might be able to swing past peterborough in a week or two and if I do I will prioritise having a session with her, hoping she comes good on her cim-show me-swallow offer!

disgracedpolitician

My fellow punters,

I visit Peterborough very often, and I have been trying to book with Jessica for a while. She never answered my email (I usually sent her an email a couple of days in advance too).

For those lucky blokes that have met this angel, what magic tricks do you have up in your sleeves?

Many thanks in advance!

Offline Taggart

The meet (which actually did take place) was a 30min incall in Peterborough, the place was ok, bed was a bit small & a bit creaky.   

TBH, I am not convinced this so-called punter even saw Jess, as to describe the place as simply 'OK' is an understatement. I know exactly where Jess works from, and the bed is not small - it was a double and we had plenty of room.  The bedroom was spacious, and en-suite too, and there was a lounge, kitchen and another bedroom, so his assessment is bollocks. The place also has some external security which he doesnt mention. Like others, I suspect Rensselaer could be a previous 'stalker', and he needs to start looking over his shoulder. Anyway, I'm not put off, and neither are others, so his plan to diss her ain't worked.

Offline mattylondon

TBH, I am not convinced this so-called punter even saw Jess, as to describe the place as simply 'OK' is an understatement.
His plan didn't work. It didn't put me off and as you say, I doubt anybody else was either. Perhaps he was somebody who gave her the creeps, so she turned his booking down and then he started harassing her?

Offline Taggart

As this was clearly a malicious report which sad (not said) punter has admitted to Jessica) and was solely aimed at damaging the business and reputation of LHJ, can the mods remove the thread?????

It's not fair on Jessica that a spurious and incorrect report should be in the public domain for all to see.

So how about it?

Offline Taggart

Clearly deleting or changing the negative is not board policy, which is poor, considering the OP was malicious.

Come on mods, let's see some action??????????????

vorian

Clearly deleting or changing the negative is not board policy, which is poor, considering the OP was malicious.

Come on mods, let's see some action??????????????

Have you reported it to the mods.

Offline eyeseebee

When the OP has even admitted he made the whole review up, it seems incredible that it is allowed to remain on here. Surely that is just encouraging people to post bogus reports, in the knowledge the bogus reports will not get removed from the board whatever happens.

vorian

When the OP has even admitted he made the whole review up, it seems incredible that it is allowed to remain on here. Surely that is just encouraging people to post bogus reports, in the knowledge the bogus reports will not get removed from the board whatever happens.

Have you reported it to the mods.

Offline mattylondon

If you feel that strongly about it, you must report it to the moderators.

Offline eyeseebee

I have done- I wrongly assumed that when the OP admitted to making it up and got banned, it would be removed.

vorian

I have done- I wrongly assumed that when the OP admitted to making it up and got banned, it would be removed.

And now it has been fixed, once you reported it.

vt

And now it has been fixed, once you reported it.

It's now had the opposite effect that the OP wanted...Jessica's good rep has been brought to the attention of even more punters!  UKP working to make things better for decent prossies and punters alike!  :music:

vorian

It's now had the opposite effect that the OP wanted...Jessica's good rep has been brought to the attention of even more punters!  UKP working to make things better for decent prossies and punters alike!  :music:

Yep, that how I see it VT, I think she comes out of this looking like a prossie, who provides a good service.  :drinks: