Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlehoneyjessica [Fake review]  (Read 9308 times)

Rensselaer

Saw Jessica last week, her profile looked good, but reality was not as good, no interaction, just lay there like a lifeless fish, and smelt fishy too. A warning to others, avoid at all costs.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

grandmaster-ram-rod

you have to  ask how she got 244 good reviews on AW, if this is indeed the case it makes AW reviews 100% useless  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Q. Do you really swallow cum?

A. Yes, I love swallowing a nice load of warm cum - I do not charge any extra for this because I love it. I will even show you it in my mouth before I swallow it if that's your thing.        :vomit:

Offline socks

Saw Jessica last week, her profile looked good, but reality was not as good, no interaction, just lay there like a lifeless fish, and smelt fishy too. A warning to others, avoid at all costs.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Never seen or heard of her but her profile and reviews are so different to this first poster's review, that there might well be something fishy going on, just not sure it's in her pants.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Never seen or heard of her but her profile and reviews are so different to this first poster's review, that there might well be something fishy going on, just not sure it's in her pants.

the only bad thing I could find in her FB was a guy complaining  he was blocked,  it does looks strange, but I'm sure the more experience forum members will know better

vt

Alarm bells ring when I read one-post-wonder slatings of an otherwise well-reported girl...someone with an axe to grind???  :unknown:

Offline socks

Alarm bells ring when I read one-post-wonder slatings of an otherwise well-reported girl...someone with an axe to grind???  :unknown:

Just googled and found Rensselaer is an anagram of "less earner"! Surely not a a turf war going on!!!???

Simplysimon

I have visited Jessica , twice , hygiene was excellent , bj outstanding sex and kissing were just ok , if you want a very good bbbj from a young very fit girl then I can reccomend . Will add that it is about a year since I saw her last though .

vorian

Looks like a dodgy review to me, OP has not logged on since.  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

I've see Jessica twice, and never had any issues. She was immaculately fresh on both occasions, delivered a perfect service, insisted I came in her mouth  and I have no doubt this report is a malicious one. She has had issues with someone just before Christmas trying to dish the dirt on her, and there is clearly some local jealousy.

His 'report' is completely at odds with 99% of her feedback, and 200+ punters cannot be wrong.

Mods need to deal with poster who cannot substantiate what they claim.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:08:18 pm by Taggart »

Offline cunnyhunt

I have reported in the past that I have punted her, it was an ok punt and was not outstanding but was not too bad,  She did at the time charge extra for cim.
 I have not returned to her and do not intend to, but she was not as bad as described in neg review.

I think it is bogus.

Offline mattylondon

I'm wondering if this review rings true, as I know people who've punted her and only had positive things so say? Maybe not the best but certainly not as bad as this review.  A first post? Sorry but I smell bullshit.

Offline finn5555

I think the OP is spouting bollocks  :dash:

Xerxes

I've seen Jess twice. Each time she was exactly what it says on the tin, and sweet and charming with it.

Rensselaer

Wow, what a suspicious group. I haven't logged on since I posted this, all of 24 hours ago! A thing called work kinda got in the way.  For the guy who googled Rensselaer, you didn't notice that it's the name of a college in the US?

Yes, it goes against the grain of her 200+ positive feedback rating! but I can only comment on my personal experience. Maybe more of a neutral review in some eyes, but for me was a negative based on the service I received - she loves to swallow cum? She wouldn't even allow cim.

I have been visiting ukpunting for several months, never felt the need to register and post a review until now. Have had some good experiences, perhaps I should have posted some positive reviews to bolster my credibility on here.

Offline socks

Wow, what a suspicious group. I haven't logged on since I posted this, all of 24 hours ago! A thing called work kinda got in the way.  For the guy who googled Rensselaer, you didn't notice that it's the name of a college in the US?

Yes, it goes against the grain of her 200+ positive feedback rating! but I can only comment on my personal experience. Maybe more of a neutral review in some eyes, but for me was a negative based on the service I received - she loves to swallow cum? She wouldn't even allow cim.

I have been visiting ukpunting for several months, never felt the need to register and post a review until now. Have had some good experiences, perhaps I should have posted some positive reviews to bolster my credibility on here.

I didn't google the word, rather the anagram variations of it, because your review seemed suspicious, your username seemed random and I wondered if you were having a laugh. Thus I didn't notice it was the name of a US college. Silly me! :blush:

Offline hockogrockle

For the record, Rensselaer is the name of a highly-regarded "Polytechnic Institute" (i.e. technical university) in the USA. It is in somewhere like Philadelphia. Just thought you might like to know. (And if you really couldn't give a toss, well, bad luck, I've posted this useless information anyway.)

vt

If you are a genuine punter, please continue to post. A record of useful posts will establish your credibility over time. You'll forgive some suspicion from long-time members, as this is the most read punter site in the UK, we regularly get malicious/fake posters on here either trying to smear a rival's reputation or touting another SP.

Your opinion of Jessica is obviously disputed as others have had a good time with her, but that is the purpose of having the opportunity to add comments to a review and it all generally comes out in the wash.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:04:19 pm by vt »

Offline cunnyhunt

Your review still smells of bullshit  :hi:

I look forward to another for comparison

grandmaster-ram-rod

for me the OP had very little to say about a bad punt, very little detail , but had a lot to say in his second post defending it , just my thoughts  :unknown:

Offline eyeseebee

This review smelt of bullshit from the start, and when it got to the bit about Jess not allowing CIM that just confirmed it for me. Anyone who knows her or has seen her will confirm she does CIM and swallow without even thinking about it, in fact she actively encourages it. She stopped charging extra for it because she enjoys it I believe. If you're going to try to slate a girl for malicious reasons, probably best to pick on one that hasn't got best part of 250 positive reviews on AW and seems to have a decent reputation on here too.

Offline mattylondon

If you're going to try to slate a girl for malicious reasons, probably best to pick on one that hasn't got best part of 250 positive reviews on AW and seems to have a decent reputation on here too.
Very true. There will always be exceptions to the rule, so one can never say never, but in this case I doubt it. First post and the girl has a decent rep? Nah. Bullshit.

Rensselaer

I didn't realise I had to write an essay on a review, so I will elaborate, although there's not much to add.

The meet (which actually did take place) was a 30min incall in Peterborough, the place was ok, bed was a bit small & a bit creaky.  Maybe we just didn't connect, but Jess definitely didn't seem interested (maybe I caught her on an off day?), caught her looking at the clock even though there was still 10 minutes to go, and yes I was shocked that she didn't offer CIM, as she claims she loves it.

Yes, she has over 200 positive reviews, but I have seen other girls on AW with similar feedback (such as Hayley x x & naughty indian) who offer a far superior service.  I don't post negative reviews on AW as have been bitten by a disgruntled girl who took offence to my honest feedback & flagged me as dangerous, writing lies in my client notes that we don't get to see.

TBH whether my review is believed or not does not bother me, I just wanted to warn other people of the potential of wasting their money on a poor service, as I have.  I will certainly not be seeing Jess again, hopefully someone else who has a bad experience with her will post a review to confirm my review.  I read a lot of the reviews on here & use them when selecting which girls to visit.

Rensselaer

Very true. There will always be exceptions to the rule, so one can never say never, but in this case I doubt it. First post and the girl has a decent rep? Nah. Bullshit.

mattylondon, just seen your negative review of Tiffany of Medway, who has 88 positive reviews on AW, was your review genuine? Or as you say, bullshit.

James999

mattylondon, just seen your negative review of Tiffany of Medway, who has 88 positive reviews on AW, was your review genuine? Or as you say, bullshit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

For me the issue was the first post review followed by a period of silence, a pattern, that has been seen time and time again. However in this case you have responded and I respect it is your choice as to how you write and grade your review of your punt.

Rensselaer

Thanks Vorian, I have read many of your posts & reviews, finding them very informative.  Although, period of silence? It was only 24 hours  :unknown:

While I am on my soapbox, so to speak. Jimmyredcab posted a negative review of someone with 512 positive ratings on AW, more bullshit?  Seems to be some double standards going on.

Although I will accept that as this is my first review, it could be viewed with some suspicion.

Offline eyeseebee

Did you see Jess in Peterborough? I only ask because I saw her there last week and I know she was only there for one day. I'm not aware of her working elsewhere, but I just wondered because I would not describe the bed as 'small'. That to me sounds as highly inaccurate as everything else you have said.

vorian

Thanks Vorian, I have read many of your posts & reviews, finding them very informative.  Although, period of silence? It was only 24 hours  :unknown:

While I am on my soapbox, so to speak. Jimmyredcab posted a negative review of someone with 512 positive ratings on AW, more bullshit?  Seems to be some double standards going on.

Although I will accept that as this is my first review, it could be viewed with some suspicion.

You are quite right 24 hours is no time at all, again just seemed that way and new members often start with a flurry of posts. The negative review I think has only been focused on due to the suspicion of it being a first post. Generally I think reviews are accepted as they are the AW FB does not normally come into it.

Offline eyeseebee

Did you see Jess in Peterborough? I only ask because I saw her there last week and I know she was only there for one day. I'm not aware of her working elsewhere, but I just wondered because I would not describe the bed as 'small'. That to me sounds as highly inaccurate as everything else you have said.
Apologies I have re-read your post and seen that you did see her in Peterborough. Well I guess we all click with girls differently, but I and it would seem plenty of others have found Jess to be friendly, sexy and the provider of good services. But as you have pointed out there are plenty of examples where very popular girls with lots of positive reviews get the odd negative review, so I guess it must be down to whether or not the 'click' happens.

Rensselaer

Apologies I have re-read your post and seen that you did see her in Peterborough. Well I guess we all click with girls differently, but I and it would seem plenty of others have found Jess to be friendly, sexy and the provider of good services. But as you have pointed out there are plenty of examples where very popular girls with lots of positive reviews get the odd negative review, so I guess it must be down to whether or not the 'click' happens.

No problem, when I posted the review on the Sunday and said I had seen her last week, I meant the week before that, if that makes sense  :dash: anyway to be more exact I saw her on the 4th.

Offline Taggart

Well I think I need to take one for the team and check her out - again........

Offline eyeseebee

No problem, when I posted the review on the Sunday and said I had seen her last week, I meant the week before that, if that makes sense  :dash: anyway to be more exact I saw her on the 4th.
Yes, that's the exact day I saw her. Well I saw her in the evening, and she was as fresh as a daisy. That is also Jess's birthday and I had a conversation with her about why she was working on her birthday. I will be messaging her over the next couple of days to arrange our next meeting - I will point her in the direction of this thread, so she has the option of adding her comments to it should she so wish.

Rensselaer

Yes, that's the exact day I saw her. Well I saw her in the evening, and she was as fresh as a daisy. That is also Jess's birthday and I had a conversation with her about why she was working on her birthday. I will be messaging her over the next couple of days to arrange our next meeting - I will point her in the direction of this thread, so she has the option of adding her comments to it should she so wish.

Are you sure it was her birthday on the 4th? I thought it was the week after, can't quite remember, the 8th or 10th?

Anyway whilst I have nothing to hide from Jess, I'm sure she would dispute what I have written - any girl would, if it tarnishes their reputation & affects their earnings.

However I cite a previous thread re: Exceptional Emily, which Vorian, Mattylondon & James999 all posted on, questioned how Emily found out about her negative review, & pointed out that this site is for punters only.

vorian

Your choice but it rarely works out well for the girl when she joins to respond to a negative review.

Offline eyeseebee

Dani, Lea and MMelody are all clearly working girls who have posted on this board in the last few days, so I'm assuming girls are allowed as well as punters. Yes I know it was her birthday on the 4th, it's the day after my own birthday. Again I think those that have posted who have met her would have no reason to question her integrity, so I doubt she would dispute what you have said as it is your right to voice your opinion. Unless that is, she believes your review to be malicious and/or made up altogether, which from reading responses on this thread, seems to be the general opinion amongst those that have seen her.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:44:34 pm by eyeseebee »

vorian

Dani, Lea and MMelody are all clearly working girls who have posted on this board in the last few days, so I'm assuming girls are allowed as well as punters. Yes I know it was her birthday on the 4th, it's the day after my own birthday. Again I think those that have posted who have met her would have no reason to question her integrity, so I doubt she would dispute what you have said as it is your right to voice your opinion. Unless that is, she believes your review to be malicious and/or made up altogether, which from reading responses on this thread, seems to be the general opinion amongst those that have seen her.

Well let's hope when you speak to her, she wants to post. As I will be interested to see what she has to say and how she presents herself.

Prostitooter

Just my two-pennorth . . . guess that's all it's worth.

I met Jess about 15 months ago. There were no hygiene problems and the bed was fine. It was an OK experience, plenty of enthusiasm with the lollipop, but maybe it's unfair to expect too much skill and "experience" from one so young. Maybe a lot of the reviewers just go for really young attractive girls and don't bother too much about finesse or conversation skills. I wouldn't go back because of the high throughput she handles. Maybe the OP just caught her when she'd had one cock too many - happens to us all.

Offline mattylondon

The difference being it wasn't my first post sunshine. And yours was full of bullshit. :hi:

And I know punters from this forum, who've punted that girl in Peterborough. Read this very slowly. This forum and not Adultwork. Where did I refer to any prossies reputation on Adultwork?

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:17:01 am by mattylondon »

Offline eyeseebee

Interesting also that the OP has already referred to ' tarnishing her reputation' and ' affecting her income '. I think that most of us on here have realised now that that is exactly what the OP was trying to do- everything he says, from the 'lifeless fish' to 'no CIM' to even moaning about the bed, is so far removed from what I and clearly plenty of others have experienced with her (me even on the same day that you claim you saw her), and the only conclusion to draw is that the OP is trying to stitch her up. If you are a rival working girl, or even just a punter she has refused to see/blocked on AW, that makes you a very very sad person.

vorian

Interesting also that the OP has already referred to ' tarnishing her reputation' and ' affecting her income '. I think that most of us on here have realised now that that is exactly what the OP was trying to do- everything he says, from the 'lifeless fish' to 'no CIM' to even moaning about the bed, is so far removed from what I and clearly plenty of others have experienced with her (me even on the same day that you claim you saw her), and the only conclusion to draw is that the OP is trying to stitch her up. If you are a rival working girl, or even just a punter she has refused to see/blocked on AW, that makes you a very very sad person.

Right,  just to be Devils advocate here,  would you have thought or posted the same thing if the OP had posted a thousand times and done ten reviews prior to this one. I'm sure plenty of examples could be found where a punter gives a bad review to a WG that others have marked well. :unknown:

Offline mattylondon

I'd already written off the OP off as being a possible banned member or just simply a trouble maker. 

The 'I've been around here lurking for a long time story', is bullshit. It's the perfect get out clause, when more established members question how a new member can be so familiar with the forum. In less than 7 posts, this person has already shown a liking for going around different threads, digging up so called information and quoting JRC, James999 and myself. All of who post quite often in a similar style. All of who have been around for a while. Now where have I seen that before?  :rolleyes:

But these shit houses always trip themselves up eventually. It's not a smart tactic to start calling out older members when you've just joined up. All it does is draw attention towards yourself. Especially when they get their facts wrong. I read that first line and immediately considered it a deliberate attempt to smear this girl, for whatever reason. A person with an axe to grind.

And I shall say this once more because this idiot obviously cannot read. I know members on here who have punted this girl. Members who I trust and therefore, it is my opinion that she has a decent reputation. She might not be perfect, but childish references towards her fishy fanny smell like bullshit in the light of what I've been told privately and read before. I do not rely on Adultwork ratings, even if I do take note sometimes that a girl has many positive ratings. No punter worth their salt trusts Adultwork ratings. And I never referenced this girl to Adultwork once, so nice try on my own reviews but it's not relevant.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:04:20 am by mattylondon »

Offline eyeseebee

Right,  just to be Devils advocate here,  would you have thought or posted the same thing if the OP had posted a thousand times and done ten reviews prior to this one. I'm sure plenty of examples could be found where a punter gives a bad review to a WG that others have marked well. :unknown:
Of course there are examples where a girl gets a poor review which isn't consistent with all her other reviews. But this isn't just inconsistent with her other reviews (both on here and AW) it is a total polar opposite. And having seen the girl in question several times, including on the day this punt was supposed to have taken place, I would have seriously questioned the review. Add to it that the OP only joined this site 10 minutes before posting this review, and therefore hasn't got the hundreds of other posts you mention, it seems to suggest they joined purely with the intention of trying to harm the girls reputation. The fact they then talk about her reputation and earnings suffering in about their 3rd post would also back that up. Jess is a popular girl, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she certainly isn't a fish smelling lazy cow who refuses to carry out the services advertised. And if the OP seriously thinks that their stupid attempt to slate her is going to affect either her earnings or reputation, then he clearly doesn't know her as well as me or some of the others that have posted on this thread (of course he doesn't know her, he's never even met her).

Offline cunnyhunt

I will point her in the direction of this thread, so she has the option of adding her comments to it should she so wish.

That may not be a good thing and It will depend how she responds but that has not been a good thing in the past.

Offline CBPaul

Talk about polar opposites.

OP comes up with a one liner rubbishing the prossie and then goes on the attack when it is questioned. I agree Matty, got be out to rubbish the prossie / competition.

There are a good few threads on here about this prossie, interesting ones are:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9317.msg138467;topicseen#msg138467
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18538.msg287487;topicseen#msg287487
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9503.msg141250;topicseen#msg141250
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19515.msg298125;topicseen#msg298125

Some indifferent reports from members I would rate as trusted. eyeseebee, you do have a habit of appearing on these to point out how fantastic she is and the obvious questions of your allegiance to her have been raised also.

As for pointing her in the direction of this thread  :bomb: it won't end well. It's also been pointed out on other threads that she like to have a moan on SAAFE, so  :bomb: :bomb:.

So is she the best ever or totally crap ? My bet, somewhere in between so is she worth 130 per hour ?

Offline mattylondon

Talk about polar opposites.

OP comes up with a one liner rubbishing the prossie and then goes on the attack when it is questioned. I agree Matty, got be out to rubbish the prossie / competition.

There are a good few threads on here about this prossie, interesting ones are:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9317.msg138467;topicseen#msg138467
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18538.msg287487;topicseen#msg287487
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9503.msg141250;topicseen#msg141250
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19515.msg298125;topicseen#msg298125

Some indifferent reports from members I would rate as trusted. eyeseebee, you do have a habit of appearing on these to point out how fantastic she is and the obvious questions of your allegiance to her have been raised also.

As for pointing her in the direction of this thread  :bomb: it won't end well. It's also been pointed out on other threads that she like to have a moan on SAAFE, so  :bomb: :bomb:.

So is she the best ever or totally crap ? My bet, somewhere in between so is she worth 130 per hour ?
Spot on post. As has already been noticed, very little on the detail of the negative, but a great deal about going on the attack. If that's what this deluded individual considers to be an attack.  :rolleyes:

I don't believe I have a reputation for defending prossies but that post is the only thing that I can smell, which is fishy! What we don't need is any fluffy crap from fan boys, encouraging this girl to respond. She's young, so just bloody leave her alone. Why wind her up? It never ends well. She'll eventually get banned and then her reputation will be questioned. All because some bullshitter indirectly goaded her into posting a rebuttal. And I'm sure they'd be very happy with that outcome.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:48:26 am by mattylondon »

Offline eyeseebee

Good advice Matty - thanks. I think in hindsight a reaction from the girl is what the OP was hoping for, and for that reason I will not tell her about this thread, and hope that none of her other fans that have posted on here do either. I suppose what she doesn't know won't hurt her and all that.

Rensselaer

In response to Mattylondon, I didn't come on here with the intention of getting into a slanging match with you established members (how dare I), but having my review labelled bullshit, being called a shit house & an idiot. Am I just going to sit back & take it?  The remark about your review was in response to other posts questioning my negative review vs her 200+ AW feedback.

I am not some fresh faced newbie or another prossie or pimp, I am seasoned veteran with 10 years experience of over 100 girls, with some good & bad experiences. Ok, my comment about her smelling fishy was a bit a churlish & was a play on words after saying she was like a lifeless fish.

And finally (as I can't be arsed to keep everyone else entertained whilst eating their popcorn, by continuing this slanging match), if I have never seen her, maybe her fanboy can confirm that she operates out of Vergette St?

Offline eyeseebee

Haha. Jess hasn't done incalls in Vergette St for over a year now I would say. I can confirm that she works from a premises not far from the train station, close to a supermarket of the 'budget' type. So unless you mean you saw her over a year ago (and why would you wait over a year to post such a review) you have just shown yourself up for what you are. I wonder if Taggart, or anyone else that has seen her in the last year can confirm what I have said about her location just to prove this dickhead has made the whole thing up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:05:29 pm by eyeseebee »