Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica (Veronica69) - Chancery Ln - Friendly Polish girl providing oral heaven  (Read 12023 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by smiths]
9 review(s) for Veronica a- level (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for Xxx sweet soso xx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only
Old Link: External Link/Members Only
Old Link: External Link/Members Only

Not really sure why I hadn't yet visited Veronica, who seems something of a forum darling with rave reviews on her DT skills.  Took the opportunity to fix that, and certainly wasn't disappointed.
She very responsive on texts, quick replies and arranged a meet on second attempt for £160 for an hour which includes £30 for CIM.

Location is a block of flats near Chancery Lane station.  I was given clear directions.
Veronica greeted me with a huge smile, barefoot wearing pretty red lingerie.  She's Polish stated age mid 20s, probably around 30, and a petite 5'4".  Shoulder-length frizzy hair with blonde/brown highlights, enhanced C-cups with nice responsive nipples, soft skin and very slim and fit.  Pretty face with bright blue eyes that lights up when she smiles.  Felt there's something sultry about the way she moves and carries herself - a naturally hot girl, but no specific thing I'd point to.

Shower/paperwork then asked if I liked kissing?  Yes, of course, which was her cue to pounce on me. Awesome passionate kissing, DFK with her tongue spending more time in my mouth than hers.
Lovely running my hands over her body, undressing her gradually as we snogged. Bit of a blur of activity, had a suck on her breasts, kissed each other bodies, and non-stop DFK.
Eventually ended up with her positioned in front on the mirror crouching down seductively. Awesome view crouching on her toes butt raised both holes visible.  Got even better as she went to devour my balls, slurping/licking away, eye contact in between my cock laid on her head. Epic.  :lol:
Unrushed, lots of attention given to balls and shaft, then eventually takes me in her mouth.  Brilliant OWO, nice and sloppy, no hands, lots of eye contact, and all manner of variations of sucking and use of her tongue on me.
Stops to adjust her position to a sexy squat on her toes, looks up directly at me with a smirk, takes a gulp then goes DT on my cock.  Full length in one hit, no lead up, and holds it for a fair while. :thumbsup:
This blowie gets better and better!  She has a movement with her tongue when in DT that feels great on the base of my cock.  Continues with lots of variation on sucking the head to DT and everything in between.
She's happy for you to hold her head down for seemingly as long as you please, and eased into face-fucking her.  No gag reflex, doesn't seem to tire, and I'm free to thrust away at her. Not really had the feeling of "going deep" applied to someone's mouth.  :yahoo:
As all good things have to come to an end, finished in her throat/mouth and she took it gladly.

Intra-round had a bit of a cuddle and chat, she's quite easy to talk to, though soon got round 2 going initiated with DFK from her.  While her mouth gets the plaudits for her OWO/DT, her kissing is also very good.
Another full-on session and decided I wanted to have a taste of her.  Lovely pussy and soon got her very wet and moaning away in pleasure from RO and fingering.  Don't think she came though.
Switched round to get some more OWO, her DT with toungue work really is bliss.  Was sorely tempted to stick with this for the rest of the meet, but also wanted to fuck her.  Pained me to suggest she stop sucking to grab a condom.
Though seems I've not had the full repetoire of her BJ skills, since before putting the dom on took me in her mouth again with a new move that felt great.
Did her in mish her legs wide open in an almost splits position, very passionate screwing as we snogged hands all over each other.  Leaning back to give her some deeper thrusts, and gorgeous as she grabs her ankles, feet up by her head.
Moved in doggy, firm butt and gave her an anal fingering as I fucked her. Takes it well, her slim frame feels tiny as I grab her hips, and pounded her to a finish. 
No rush to leave, I was there slightly over the hour.

So think I'm pretty much repeating a lot of her other reviews.  Veronica gives the best DT I've had, but also very good kissing and all-round great SP.
What a great hour and definitely think I'll need to see her again!

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 9/10
Service 10/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 42/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:05:27 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Ben1983

Been on my Hotlist for a while.
Will definitely see her, whenever I’m down London again.

Offline smiths

I think a punt with her is needed again for me, and her flatmate Naughty Natt xx, not a good area for me though sadly.

Offline bedhedred

"So think I'm pretty much repeating a lot of her other reviews.  Veronica gives the best DT I've had, but also very good kissing and all-round great SP."

She's consistently good. I've returned once since the review I did. Think I spent £160 including CIM. You need to shower well before the action. She can get creative and at one point she was sucking my toe while I ate her ass!

I've got a thing for her flatmate Naughty Natt now so I've been putting more business Natt's way.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:41:33 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

"So think I'm pretty much repeating a lot of her other reviews.  Veronica gives the best DT I've had, but also very good kissing and all-round great SP."

She's consistently good. I've returned once since the review I did. Think I spent £160 including CIM. You need to shower well before the action. She can get creative and at one point she was sucking my toe while I ate her ass!

I've got a thing for her flatmate Naughty Natt now so I've been putting more business Natt's way.

Indeed, I would stick with the £130 an hour myself though but I recall her being very good, just not in areas good for me otherwise I would of seen her more, same with Natt who after Bounds Green went to Heathrow then Chancery Lane, the blue riband brothels of this pimp where the WGs can charge more.

Offline ali sugar

I have seen her twice too mate and Natt enthusiasm is addictive !

Offline mrbang123

I have seen her twice too mate and Natt enthusiasm is addictive !

Please can you share Natt’s link?

Offline Shadow314

I've paid Natt a visit too :D  Haven't put together a review yet, but concur with all the recommendations.
Both girls are great SPs, super enthusiastic and keen to please.

Offline bedhedred

I've paid Natt a visit too :D  Haven't put together a review yet, but concur with all the recommendations.

I've visited Natt to get over the failure of petite Anna in Kensal rise. She's been parked in Cardiff and now Coventry otherwise I'd have gone a second time. Addictive!

Offline smiths

I've visited Natt to get over the failure of petite Anna in Kensal rise. She's been parked in Cardiff and now Coventry otherwise I'd have gone a second time. Addictive!

Indeed, IF she had stayed in Bounds Green at £100 an hour my 3 punts in 3 days would of been 6 in 6 as their they may take 1 day off per week, otherwise 7 in 7. I did do that with Polish Kora but she had told me when she was off back home, which turned out to be case. Worth every penny as was Natt.

Offline ali sugar

booked an appointment with Veronica for today. will post review later to update you guys  :)

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

booked an appointment with Veronica for today. will post review later to update you guys  :)

brai enjoy look forward to reading yr review

Offline thebastard

I know Veronica used to offer MFF threesomes with another girl; does anyone know if that arrangement is still possible with her and Natt?

Offline bedhedred

I asked N Natt about it. The answer was along the lines of "yes, but don't expect lesbo action".

Offline smiths

I asked N Natt about it. The answer was along the lines of "yes, but don't expect lesbo action".

Really that would be ideal for me as I cant stomach les action in person, it makes me feel sick. Perhaps a FFM punt seeing both in one go would make the trip more worth my while.

Offline BillGoldberg

Seems she's currently unavailable, dead link?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Interesting. I did wonder, but not had the chance to see Natt again (yet). It was pretty much the same response when I asked her about a duo with Naughty Diane.

Offline Meursault

Seems she's currently unavailable, dead link?
External Link/Members Only
I'm planning on seeing her this week. Will review.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 09:09:32 am by Meursault »

Offline Jeffe

Is it just me or is it odd that 2 hours is £300 when 1 hour is £130  :unknown:

Guess she’s trying to put off longer bookings but seems weird to me