Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Jayne  (Read 2349 times)

10 review(s) for Welsh Minxxx (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mills987

I met with Tara Jayne for the 2nd time recently. She was great. She has an amazing body which is clear to see from her pics. Her face is nice enough if looking a bit older than I remember. Very energetic, and excellent OWO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

James999

She looks a fair bit older than her stated profile age of 31, looking at the hands and the belly I'd guess the other side of 40  :wacko:

Offline mills987

yeah take the age with a pinch of salt. late 30's i'd say. usually bad with age tho.

renton69

I saw TJ about three years ago she was calling herself Room service back then.  She was fun, nice body, I'd say at the time 32 - 34, so three years on I guess she could be 37 ish.  She's nice enough, does exactly what it says on the tin... we just didn't click I guess.  What put me off a bit was that she was more interested in making herself cum than making me cum.... She brought one of those vibrating wand things and went to work on herself for an hour while I fucked her... Would rock the boat for plenty of guys I'm sure but when I'm paying I like a little more attention paid to ME!...
Apart from that she was a nice looking girl, well turned out and clearly likes her job.