Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx Liverpool - Great Meet  (Read 3672 times)

53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
66 review(s) for Poppyy_xx (56 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline HJurys

Great meet with the lovely Poppy in her normal place of work - apartments by the Malmaison Hotel Liverpool.

Have met approx 6 times before - lost count really. Fantastic body & very attractive Czech girl – Manchester based and has lived in UK for many years but originally Czech origin.

Claims to be 24 but her age has barely moved since I first met her in July 2017 – pretty sure she was 23 then! She is late 20’s to early 30’s in my opinion but still FAF.

½ hour session and she had no problem wearing one of her requested outfits advertised on AW.

Wonderful body & great tits. Met with a welcoming smile. Nice French kissing to start – Poppy has been hit and miss with this in the past – sometimes closed lips but this time loosened up - not DFK but nice enough with tongue action.

Poppy is very attractive and has a magnificent toned body. Lovely clean pussy and very trim hole and petite fanny lips. Clean shaven with a tiny hint of stubble on the pussy this time. Allowed a good fingering in both holes and rimming on her. RO on her OWO on me. Pounded her arsehole and pussy in various positions.

Previously Poppy, at times. has presented a little shy & reserved but plenty of eye contact this time and some nice conversation. She does have a tendency to be a bit of an Ice Queen at times and moans a bit via her body language when asking to move positions or holes numerous times!

30 mins booking and 20 mins in Poppy went hell for leather OWO in an attempt to finish me early and it worked! CIM finish and couldn’t be bothered to string out any longer but definitely felt manipulated to an early finish. Just under 25 mins on the clock from arriving to leaving!
In summary, fit as fuck, quite friendly but can be moody at times, takes it up the arse and enjoys it, allows fingering both holes, great blow job, FK when in the mood, allows CIM.

Quite vanilla service when all said and done, even allowing for the services given, moody at times, not generous with her time i.e. cuts you short or even at the very best. But on the plus side Poppy has a wonderful face, great tits & body and is a terrific fuck. Highly recommended and I’ll be back!

Link to AW profile :-

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony77

Great review and she looks gooooood

Offline McMuffin1

Good review. Cheers. I've never seen her. What's the face like and are the piercings always in situ? Tit-wise, that is.

Offline Al R

Good review. Cheers. I've never seen her. What's the face like and are the piercings always in situ? Tit-wise, that is.
I still rate her as the best looking wg I’ve seen, although not seen many since I last saw Poppy. Never seen her without the in situ piercings tit-wise in about 6 meets..

Offline suede

Are they her own  boobs, or did she buy them. :wackogirl:

Offline T13

Tried booking a few times now don’t get replies

Offline Al R

Offline Trotter671

Top review OP  :hi: Yep, Poppy is a looker with a top body :angelgirl: I had a good time with her (review on here), I might have to plan a revisit soon :D

Offline HJurys

I still rate her as the best looking wg I’ve seen, although not seen many since I last saw Poppy. Never seen her without the in situ piercings tit-wise in about 6 meets..

Very attractive and yes always seems to have piercings in but not too intrusive and look great on her.
One man’s meat is another man’s poison I guess but do it for me.
 :)

Offline HJurys

Are they her own  boobs, or did she buy them. :wackogirl:

Difficult to say, might ask her next time but could kill the mood if she takes exception :D. They are perfect and toned but not unnaturally hard. I would lean towards natural or really well done if not.

Offline flame1666

Great detailed and concise review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Any chance of a review, Al??

Offline Al R

Any chance of a review, Al??
I have - along with everyone else I’ve seen since I re-started punting. Problem is since my original account got screwed up and the admins helped me set up a new one my review count doesn’t show for some reason. If you click on my name I think they’ll show up..