Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's been for a post lockdown punt  (Read 3329 times)

Offline hunkybc

So I have noticed more WGs advertising on AW now. Also inflated prices.  What have punters experiences been for those who have met a WG.  Not the actual punt, but more from a covid-19 point of view.  For example have the WGs made you wear masks or shower before/after. Kissing off the cards etc?

Cheers

Offline alftupper

As lockdown isn't over yet (restrictions have been eased), it's impossible to have a post lockdown punt.

You can ask about lockdown punts though, I'm sure there has been quite a few of them.

Offline James

ive been for one, no difference in procedure, kissing received, washed hands before though. sex felt so good though
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badsin

No, very tempted though.
I think I'll be waiting until the SP's I like (rate) have returned. Until that time I'll be choking the chicken :hi:

Offline Stickitin

Not yet but tried and failed last week.......probably a good thing 😐

Offline gbyld87

I have.  Was no different from normal really.  Not hugely desperate for another just yet.

All the ladies I would usually see are unavailable at the moment so it's not as much of a temptation as it otherwise would be.  My regular go-to is coming back next month so that will be more of a test!

Offline HailWood

It’s been February since my last time. I think little Mike has gone into hibernation. Like Badsin says above, I’m not going to be tempted until one of my favourite lasses returns to work.

Offline papak

No, very tempted though.
I think I'll be waiting until the SP's I like (rate) have returned. Until that time I'll be choking the chicken :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241692.0

This one is definitely still working and plenty of high rated SPs in East Midlands on AW are working again. Not all of them turn their green light on though, I guess to try and be more discrete.

Offline kippydon

agree , unless some of my regulars comeback, does not look like i will be punting again soon

Offline James

Been twice in notts. Low cases less risk
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hunkybc

Im still torn, iv had a couple of windows this week where I could have had a punt with some regulars, but nerves got the best of me.  Im just going to accept that I probably wont punt again anytime soon!

Offline mrbobbit

Not going to risk a full on punt but sorely tempted to go for a massage with HE. Privy are just stupidly expensive. Any recommendations for an Indy?
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GingerNuts

Not going to risk a full on punt but sorely tempted to go for a massage with HE. Privy are just stupidly expensive. Any recommendations for an Indy?

Why should anyone help you when you don't share?

Were still waiting for that review from January 2019.

A review would be more helpful as it would give others members an idea of the service on offer.

In due course

Offline simon07

No woman, no cry. Now my laptop on hi hibernation. Just
Got my punting phone. May need new laptop. Gonna wait
For my favourite gals to come back.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I thought i saw the other day that Northampton Massage had opened again. Not had any opportunity myself due to lockdown.

Offline Coffeeaddict39

So been doing alot more reading than normal lately and one book about a centurion during the roman empire I particularly enjoyed, they was very open about going to brothels and spending their gold coins on the delights of women from around the world, and I’m sat there thinking lucky bastards had it good in them days.

Well one place I’ve been to a few times is diplomat in Sheffield, sometimes upto 6/7 girls on, so I thought fuck it I’m gonna treat myself to a roman spa day, gonna save my money up over the next couple of months, you can shag 4 different girls for £100 if 15mins each with a free coffee and biscuits in between in the lounge to recover surrounded by girls in their underwear😛😛
30mins each would only cost £180 ffs

I once read you can’t shag 1girl 5 times in a night, but you can shag 5 different women in 1 night, gonna find out for myself,

Well you got to look forward to something

Offline Thracian

none of my regs are about which is  a shame, just means i'm making the other half be as slutty as the regs and saving a fair bit of cash

Offline geostorm1

Not been to any, as others have said, seems the regs are not really available. Also finding that I just can't be arsed, feel a bit crappy in isolation and not really in the mood. Really hope they reopen the gyms soon.