Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PakistaniZara Bradford - time waster  (Read 2084 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833959) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

This was a few weeks ago when she was under a different profile that she has now ditched - the above is her new profile that I've just seen pop up.

Firstly - her pictures looked absolutely incredible and those tits had me drooling at the prospect of meeting her.

We exchanged text messages and agreed a booking.

I turned up. Sent a text off to say I'm here. Was told she was running late. So I waited...and waited...

I texted her a few times to be told I'll be 5/10 more mins each time...stupidly I let this go on for a FULL HOUR (I would normally have left earlier but I had free time so wasn't overly concerned - and I was also horny af)

Before she finally texted me to say she had to cancel. I sent back a text asking why she didn't just tell me that an hour ago, and never received a response.

If anyone has actually seen her and can vouch for her, go ahead...but as far as I'm concerned she is a time waster and is going in the bin   :thumbsdown:

Such a shame because there aren't many south asian girls out there with tits like hers  :dash:

Online Dallen

Thanks for the warning. She was on my to do list. Gone now. No way would I dream of booking after seeing a report like that. Once again, thanks   

Offline qarma

That's a shocker mate!

I'll never understand why some SP's mess people about like this. She looks good but with a piss poor attitude like that I won't be wasting my time, or money, on her!

Offline usroads

Very annoying Adam - but you dodged a chick who looks like she's carrying a lot of timber   :)

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the heads up. her pics had put her om my to do list

Offline mrfishyfoo

....and she's gone.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to "hear" you got fucked around MrA.  :dash: :dash:

Offline viper13

Offline viper13

Offline FLYING BLUE

I really hate it when an SP wastes your time like that - had it happen to me many times over the years (not with her btw) and it truly boils my piss :diablo:

Offline Adoniron

I really hate it when an SP wastes your time like that - had it happen to me many times over the years (not with her btw) and it truly boils my piss :diablo:

Especially when some of them are constantly ranting on their profiles about time waster punters.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Yeah I’ve had 2 women do this to me. It’s a piss take. That’s reminded me. I’ve got to review one of those.