Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishTeenAmelia - Derby - B&S  (Read 3109 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5682980) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok weird but good, I’m rating this as a neutral.

Called Amelia now I’m into these ton kids  :lol: good to talk to, I actually typed de23 not de3 in the sat nav and had to call and e plain why I was late, at the point I noticed I was heading for burton on Trent  :lol: she was fine with it.

Got there, gorgeous fit tall young girl, early twenties, beautiful natural big tits, absolutely faf!!!
She apologised and explained she wasn’t Amelia, her and about 20 other girls share the flat/ phone number, in honesty the girl in front of me was fitter than the one on the profile so I was so fucking happy.

Dfk started no problem, finger in the fanny, she’s going down to suck my cock, wait, condom? I ask for owo thinking it’s included in the £100/30 mins (as advertised) to be told she only does it with regulars, this is my only neg about the visit. The blowjob covered was good, though I’d probably have shot my lot uncovered.
Returned the favour, fingers inside all good.
Couldn’t wait to get inside her, went through the usual routine for me of mish with dfk/ cowgirl/ speedbump, she was too tall for doggy. All performed with enthusiasm and responded perfectly to my every wish and suggestions, great girl.
Returned to mish to cum kissing her, perfect!!

Now I did read something about a gang that operate around here with maybe some of these girls, is it pear tree mob or someone? To be fair I was on my guard and ready incase there was an issue but there wasn’t. The area is scruffy and run down, very Asian community, lots of people standing on street corners being nosey, didn’t bother me as I’m not from Derby though some may feel a little uncomfortable, I even said hello to the bloke living in the flat below.

Will see again, a little expensive but I guess you get what you pay for, hopefully owo next time or it would be my last visit.

Neutral because not the girl advertised so I can’t give Amelia a positive, no extra points for ow instead of owo too

Offline badsin

Definitely the Normanton / Peartree mob. I'm assuming the flat on Rutland street, towards Prince's St.
Thanks for sharing, not one for me though :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Shame we don’t know who you saw..

Profile pic looks fit as. I’m wary of these profiles, not to mention the £100. But I’d certainly like to get my hands on a young hottie with a washboard stomach..

Cheers for the review mate...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 06:18:55 pm by NervousJ »

Offline gbyld87

I bet she's at 110/30 this time next week.

Offline James

pear tree mob, feedback of freaky g and chesire_elite gives it away.

Now her pics are the same as emily_deluxe. Deluxe agency in bham, im guessing English teen is using fake pics as deluxe are not known for it. was there a black 520d around, thats the pimp.

These girls may be b&s but they are hot and attractive i have heard. the pimp operates on seeking arrangement. he has ripped of a few round the country. im tempted to see but they are in a shit area where i cant get to by train and not parking my car there
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gbyld87

Plenty more options out there.  No reason to risk it with this lot.  Appreciate OP had a good time but I don't fancy it myself.  If you can't be good, be careful ;)

Offline MajorPayne

She was too tall for doggy?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She was too tall for doggy?

Massive long legs I would have had to stand on the floor while she was on the bed..... oh I could have just stood on the floor ffs  :lol:

Her name was Emma and she only does the start of the week

I didn’t see the Bmw but to be honest wasn’t looking, will do if I return

Is the pimp just a bloke on his own or is there usually a few of them?

Offline James

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
asian pimp reported

is the bmw plate
BU09 UHP - Black BMW

Someone has posted on the seeking thread that a girl ripped them off on a meet. she had a derbyshire accent.
2 asian blokes come out of black BMW. the guy got the plate and the car had tinted windows
is a 520 m sport saloon.

From another thread here, not the same reg

Offline James

From another thread here, not the same reg

thats the one thanks, high milage on mot history explains that he is travelling a lot ripping ppl of. From what i gather these girls are quite attractive, but their is a risk of being robbed by the pimp. maybe they look at the punters and see if they can get away with it. Look at their age etc see who they can scare away.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
This sounds a lot like the Pakistani kid that was doing this around the Thai girls a while back in Derby wouldn’t suprise me if he was back on the scene, fucking scum.