Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE - New girls  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Couple of new girls take my fancy today so i'm wondering if anyone has any info on either of them

Mollie is only 20 and petite, not sure if that pic is of her or a random holding pic while they sort out her photos, I can't get out of my head that the pic reminds me of Amy who isn't showing on their website now but she was 30's so surely they can't knock that many years off  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only

Harley is the other one i'm interested in if anyone has any info
External Link/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

Harley looks fun

are you back out there punting again - if so take care
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 09:36:22 am by chrishornx »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Harley looks fun

are you back out there punting again - if so take care
Yeah I punted River at LMB yesterday, 1st shag in over 4 months, thankfully everything was still in working order  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Yeah I punted River at LMB yesterday, 1st shag in over 4 months, thankfully everything was still in working order  :thumbsup:

was she good?

how busy was LMB ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

was she good?

how busy was LMB ?
Yeah not bad, not sure how busy but it's appointment only so no rocking up and looking who is available from the parade, think there was 4 girls on and the receptionist was saying it was an hour or so until anyone was available to a guy on the phone.

Front door is shuttered so it's up the fire escape at the back and you need to phone to be let in then they take your temperature, there is also a list in reception if you want to leave details in case of an outbreak (I didn't and the list looked fairly short  :rolleyes:)

Offline chrishornx

Yeah not bad, not sure how busy but it's appointment only so no rocking up and looking who is available from the parade, think there was 4 girls on and the receptionist was saying it was an hour or so until anyone was available to a guy on the phone.

Front door is shuttered so it's up the fire escape at the back and you need to phone to be let in then they take your temperature, there is also a list in reception if you want to leave details in case of an outbreak (I didn't and the list looked fairly short  :rolleyes:)

Hmmmmm.... leaving name and address would be leaving yourself open to all sorts of troubles although I accept they are trying to keep folk safe - perhaps just the punting phone number would suffice

glad you enjoyed but it may be a while before I tread in a parlour again but may venture down the independent route  - if only there was someone 'acceptable' in the Blackpool area, If only .....

Offline Nutcracker

How do you get to the fire exit pls. Been a few times but always in and out of front.

Offline Blackpool Rock

How do you get to the fire exit pls. Been a few times but always in and out of front.
It's basically around the back, if you walk from the front entrance down the road towards the traffic lights and then turn left to go around the back under an archway and the fire escape is at the far end of that block of buildings.

There other businesses such as a garage in that little area which is why i'd never used it but there didn't seem to be much activity and i'm guessing they don't blink an eye due to the constant stream of punters going in and out.