Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha in Cambridge  (Read 3844 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline randyrobert

Saw Samantha ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) on what she said was her first post covid outing.

Cracking body, she obviously works out (in fact two pairs of quite heavy dumbbells in her room) facially I would say nothing special, false eyselashes a bit chavy some tattoos nothing extreme. I would say mid-to late thirties.

Nice soft enhanced boobs which felt natural. Lots of kissing (some DFK) and stroking, very nice OWO, mostly around the tip but did give me deep throat. Takes fingering and thumb in her butt and rimming. Got her to sit on my face a few moans-could have been fake but certainly tasted the natural lube.

Rode me cowgirl until I came. Pleasant chat and I left happy.

Offline Avg_Joe

Thx for the review.

I was gonna ask about CIM but see she quite clearly allows it, with swallow too.... any mention of restricted pops in the time ?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

nice. Cambridge needs a decent provider

Offline WASA38

nice. Cambridge needs a decent provider

Sadly was only here until yesterday.

Offline Roverboy

That is a shame, I was considering her as my return to punting, severe lack of quality in this area

Offline Avg_Joe

damit, i'm not over that way till mid/late sept (if reason still on) so maybe she'll be back by then, in the mean time, i might just have to have a peek in her private gallery.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:14:04 am by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornnippy

She's part of the Gabrielle group so will be on tour all the time, she will probably head back every few months.

I saw her a few years back and thought her face was a lot older than I expected, in fact if I'd seen a face pic before booking I probably would have steered clear but that is an each to their own thing. She was a very nice girl and a good shag too so wouldn't go back but if you need a full on dirty gfe she's sound.

Her tits are pretty good too.

Offline Bornslippy

dirty gfe is fine with me. I'm sure she's no gargoyle

Offline Bornnippy

no I agree if I was reviewing it would be a positive but I was let down comparing pics to real life, unfortunately that's to be expected.