Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee and Black Guys  (Read 10099 times)

grandmaster-ram-rod

You are very misguided.
In your personal life you can choose who you want for a partner.
Tall girl, slim girl, fat girl, big tits etc.
You could even go on a singles site and write a profile saying this is your preference.This is personal choice.

In a professional business capacity you couldn't use your singles profile "Personal choice" as the basis for an ad at the employment agency for a secretary.

If the WG's said they only slept with certain types of men in their private life or where even lesbians and didnt sleep with men at I wouldn't take issue.
However their ads in AW are business ads and business should be open to all.

i think it's you that's misguided if you think a prossie is going to do things she does not want to regardless if its right or wrong

Offline Jimmyredcab

Last I checked "racial discrimination" was illegal.

Prostitutes are fully entitled to choose their clients, if they refuse to see black men that is their absolute right.

Why would a black man want to see a pro$$ie who does not want to see them.    :dash: :dash:

yorkshire123

Tut tut tut...not even a hello.

What I find interesting is many of the profiles that are saying "its her choice... etc" are indirectly saying "its ok to practice racial discrimination if its your choice".

Last I checked "racial discrimination" was illegal.
Funny how many of the profiles saying its her choice are the same ones that where incredibly sensitive and all over me on a different thread, continuously questioning whether "threatening behaviour and violence" took place.
Despite me saying several times neither of the two crimes took place they where incredibly concerned about showing punting in a negative light and had an uncontrollable urge to voice their disapproval.Its good to have  members with such outstanding moral fibre.

However these same member seem to support the working girls RIGHT to be racist and their advise is simple...move on.
Stealthagger is one of the few profiles that openly disapproved on this behaviour which is 100% racial discrimination beyond doubt.

The excuses to support this behaviour and apply different excuses such  as choice etc  are ridiculous.
Would you support someones choice to be violent and display threatening behaviour ?

Welcome back SG (out of politeness not in reality)
You seem to feel very strongly about this matter, Why don't you take her to court and see what happens.
I for one hate discrimination in all its forms so i won't be seeing this girl, thats my own personal choice, but if others want to see her (or not) who am i to object?

Offline smiths

You are very misguided.
In your personal life you can choose who you want for a partner.
Tall girl, slim girl, fat girl, big tits etc.
You could even go on a singles site and write a profile stating your preference....This is all personal choice.

In a professional business capacity you couldn't use your singles profile "Personal choice" as the basis for an ad at the employment agency for a secretary.

If the WG's said they only slept with certain types of men in their private life or where even lesbians and didnt sleep with men at I wouldn't take issue.
However their ads in AW are business ads and business should be open to all and not subject to blatant racism.

The ads are bad enough but the universal acceptance of such ads is more worrying.
The Nazi lost the war RIGHT....and this sort of discrimination was seen throughout the world as a bad thing, did I miss the history class at school which said its ok its your "choice"

This is fantasy but you are a troll so its hardly unexpected. Punting isnt regulated, some WGs have been posting no blacks or asians on their A/W profiles for years and years, and they dont get taken down. So A/W themselves arent bothered and presumably if any other authorities know about it they arent either.

Now IF punting was regulated and WGs couldnt post this stuff it would never be the case in a civilised society that any WG would be forced to punt with a guy she doesnt want to. That would be abhorrent in my view. A WG can choose to punt with whoever she wishes and exclude whoever she wishes for whatever reason she wishes.

I see WGs that exclude say all black and asian punters as failing to view them as the individuals they are, thats wrong in my opinion but up to the WG. I dont see WGs say no whites welcome despite the fact i have read about some white punters causing WGs trouble. What this shows me is a WG judges she can afford to exclude minority races but not ALL White punters. Yes its racist thinking which is wrong but only education can resolve this which takes time as i see it.

Sadgit

i think it's you that's misguided if you think a prossie is going to do things she does not want to regardless if its right or wrong

Have you read what I said.
Im not saying your going to change a WG into not being racist anymore than you are any other individual in society.

My issue is the majority support for their racist behaviour under the disguise as "personal choice".
Its a "personal choice" to be racist and I cant see why they haven't been labelled as racist as opposed to being supported as individuals practising personal choice.

If a working girl gives a shit service she gets a negative review, if an agency does a B&S its a negative review.
All aspects of a working girl are reviewed unless she has a racist profile.
That's not an issue and everybody can let it slide by.....nothing negative here !!

Its institutional racism that takes place throughout the industry by the WG and the punters that excuse it as personal "choice" etc.
it takes place and nothing is done to stop it or show disapproval.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Have you read what I said.
Im not saying your going to change a WG into not being racist anymore than you are any other individual in society.

My issue is the majority support for their racist behaviour under the disguise as "personal choice".
Its a "personal choice" to be racist and I cant see why they haven't been labelled as racist as opposed to being supported as individuals practising personal choice.

If a working girl gives a shit service she gets a negative review, if an agency does a B&S its a negative review.
All aspects of a working girl are reviewed unless she has a racist profile.
That's not an issue and everybody can let it slide by.....nothing negative here !!

Its institutional racism that takes place throughout the industry by the WG and the punters that excuse it as personal "choice" etc.
it takes place and nothing is done to stop it or show disapproval.

where did I say it was right?? did you read what I wrote? of course its not right, but I can'c change that.

and before you ask if I read what you wrote, no I didn;t as it was the same boring crap you always come out with trying to turn it to one of your older posts

Offline Jimmyredcab

smiths just called you a Troll -------------------- I will do the same, you are a Troll.

Why you are still here is a total mystery to me.     :unknown: :unknown:

Sadgit

Prostitutes are fully entitled to choose their clients, if they refuse to see black men that is their absolute right.

Why would a black man want to see a pro$$ie who does not want to see them.    :dash: :dash:

Are you for real...
I agree why would a black man want to see a WG that didnt want him there and the same could be said for all forms of racist act.

If Branson said no Jews on my trains would you say why would Jews want to go on a train when they are not welcomed,

Its a basic human right that all humans should be treated the same, so instead of suggestion they Jews use another service or walk a decent society would collectively show disapproval of Bransons choice of no JEWS and choose to use another train provider in support.
Unless of  course they didnt give a crap about Jews or secretly agreed with his "choice" and find it more comfortable to say "choice" than anti semitic etc.

Personally I think many of the response here fall into these categories.

Sadgit

Welcome back SG (out of politeness not in reality)
You seem to feel very strongly about this matter, Why don't you take her to court and see what happens.
I for one hate discrimination in all its forms so i won't be seeing this girl, thats my own personal choice, but if others want to see her (or not) who am i to object?

There are many issue in the world id put right if I could, punting and working girls arent even on the list

Offline Jimmyredcab

Are you for real...

Very much so, which is more than can be said for you.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Are you for real...
I agree why would a black man want to see a WG that didnt want him there and the same could be said for all forms of racist act.

If Branson said no Jews on my trains would you say why would Jews want to go on a train when they are not welcomed,

Its a basic human right that all humans should be treated the same, so instead of suggestion they Jews use another service or walk a decent society would collectively show disapproval of Bransons choice of no JEWS and choose to use another train provider in support.
Unless of  course they didnt give a crap about Jews or secretly agreed with his "choice" and find it more comfortable to say "choice" than anti semitic etc.

Personally I think many of the response here fall into these categories.

I have explained that even if punting was fully regulated like Bransons trains a WG couldnt and in a civilised society wouldnt be forced against her will to punt with a guy she doesnt wish to for whatever reason.

So do you agree its right a WG has a choice for whatever reason or do you believe a WG should be forced to punt with ALL punters and have no choice at all?

vorian

I have explained that even if punting was fully regulated like Bransons trains a WG couldnt and in a civilised society wouldnt be forced against her will to punt with a guy she doesnt wish to for whatever reason.

So do you agree its right a WG has a choice for whatever reason or do you believe a WG should be forced to punt with ALL punters and have no choice at all?

I like your argument Smiths, yes punting is best when thought of as a business, however it is an unusual and unique business and that needs to be taken into account.

Sadgit

Very much so, which is more than can be said for you.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just double checking you are the same Jimmy that posted.

So she has a big black pimp, no surprise there.     :vomit:
Trollop.    :thumbsdown:

Just wanted to make sure your position is neutral, calling it as you see it etc and dont have any racial issues of your own.

Sadgit

Smiths
Still a little perplexed with your position.
First you call me a TROLL and advocate I be banned and then you try to correspond on a different level.
Is there some sort of split personality going on or do you only call me TROLL when the heat is on.

Why would you correspond with someone you believe to be a troll.

I can answer your question quite easily but would like an answer to this and in return I will answer the question you posed.

Sadgit

Shit ...Ill answer it anyway.

I dont believe nor have I ever stated WG's should be forced to punt against their will regardless of the reason.
My post have been consistent in stating WG's are likely to be racist as any other group in society.
Trying to ban it can be done in certain working environments but there's  little governments can do about WG's

I gave an example of a disabled guy I wanted to give a job and hope you read that to fully understand my position.

There was nothing I could do about the infrastructure that discriminated against him but I would never support it and excuse it as "their choice"   
The lack of negative response and turning a blind eye to these ads indirectly gives the practice acceptance and indirect support.

If negative reviews and comments such as "choice" where correctly labeled as "racist choice" perhaps others would see it for what it really is.
I have seen polls and reviews outing all the deplorable actions of WG's apart from racist.

Hope this helps to explain

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:54:06 pm by Sadgit »

vorian

I dont believe nor have I ever stated WG's should be forced to punt against their will regardless of the reason.
My post have been consistent in stating WG's are likely to be racist as any other group in society.
Trying to ban it can be done in certain working environments but there's  little governments can do about WG's

I gave an example of a disabled guy I wanted to give a job and hope you read that to fully understand my position.

There was nothing I could do about the infrastructure that discriminated against him but I would never support it and excuse it as "their choice"   
The lack of negative response and turning a blind eye to these ads indirectly gives the practice acceptance and indirect support.

If negative reviews and comments such as "choice" where correctly labeled as "racist choice" perhaps others would see it for what it really is.
I have seen polls and reviews outing all the deplorable actions of WG's apart from racist.

Well in that case, I will stand up and say I am a Racist because I support a prossies choice not to see a punter for any reason including the colour of his or her skin.  :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

you state that you can't force  a WG and that the law is also  unable to so why harp on about it

you then give an example of a disabled guy you wanted to give a job to, but as you state earlier, the same laws can't be applied to a WG

and then you use the Racist word when Dee has not refused to see all black guys , and that she is happy to see black guys that she has seen before, but is not happy to see new ones as she is frightened for her safty

how is that racist ?

Offline smiths

Smiths
Still a little perplexed with your position.
First you call me a TROLL and advocate I be banned and then you try to correspond on a different level.
Is there some sort of split personality going on or do you only call me TROLL when the heat is on.

Why would you correspond with someone you believe to be a troll.

I can answer your question quite easily but would like an answer to this and in return I will answer the question you posed.

I have no problem responding to trolls, they ALWAYS get found out sooner or later. Its not up to me if you get banned, admin have already banned you for 3 days was it so you have already shown you cant post in a reasonable way to admins standard and you have only been posting for a very short period of time.

No idea what you mean by the heat being on, i await your reply to my previous question.

Offline smiths

So you agree a WG should have free choice over what guys she punts with. But you would like to see punters condemn WGs who put on their profiles say no black or asians welcome as racists.

Sadgit

Well in that case, I will stand up and say I am a Racist because I support a prossies choice not to see a punter for any reason including the colour of his or her skin.  :hi:

I dont know if you are a racist as your declaration is really one of supporting racism because you see the matter to be personal choice as opposed to a ct of racism.

If Jimmy said no blacks in my cab would you support that to.
Just curious if you see every act as personal choice and at what point (if any) does the personal choice become a racist personal choice ?

grandmaster-ram-rod

Just curious if you see every act as personal choice and at what point (if any) does the personal choice become a racist personal choice ?

as pointed out by yourself, this is not the same thing as the law can enforce this !!!!!

or is it an attempt to goad Jimmy ?

Sadgit

So you agree a WG should have free choice over what guys she punts with. But you would like to see punters condemn WGs who put on their profiles say no black or asians welcome as racists.

Ive never stated otherwise with regard to freedom of choice.
Its freedom of choice why we have racist in the first place. Although I dont agree with racist I defend their right to be racist in their "personal" life and harbor racist views.
Its only when your actions have an impact on someone else you have committed a act of racism.
People get found guilty of racist acts not thoughts.

I think the industry is full of lowlives and behaving in a racist manner is accepted by many who are either racist themselves or really dont give a crap so are supporting it by allowing it.

I just think its very hypocritical to support some acts as "choice" and other get written up as "negative" review.
It gives credence to the belief racism is not an issue here cause we dont care.

Sadgit

I have no problem responding to trolls, they ALWAYS get found out sooner or later. Its not up to me if you get banned, admin have already banned you for 3 days was it so you have already shown you cant post in a reasonable way to admins standard and you have only been posting for a very short period of time.

No idea what you mean by the heat being on, i await your reply to my previous question.

And this claim of troll is supported by what evidence ? at present it seems to be an unfounded allegation.

vorian

I dont know if you are a racist as your declaration is really one of supporting racism because you see the matter to be personal choice as opposed to a ct of racism.

No I just see a consenting sexual act as a personal choice and in my view a man driving a cab which is available for hire is not the same thing at all. People can argue against that position if they wish to, I guess when it comes down to it consenting is the key point for me and a WG can choose to consent or not.

Sadgit

as pointed out by yourself, this is not the same thing as the law can enforce this !!!!!

or is it an attempt to goad Jimmy ?

So lets get this right....racism is racism whether it can be enforced is another matter.
It has nothing to do with law.
Different countries have different laws and not to long ago certain parts of our world had laws that either ignored racism or supported it.
That didnt make the acts more or less racist.
You either support the ideology behind it or you don't regardless of the law.

Its not surprising most of the arguments presented support racism although they prefer to call it "personal choice"

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

I doubt Jimmy needs interact in anyway whatsoever with a customer should he not wish to so hardly a comparison as it wouldn't affect the service that Jimmy is providing driving people from A to B.

Are you saying that because this lady has stated no NEW black clients she has become racist overnight? Yet previous black clients are welcome so how does that work in your theory then?

Would you rather she took this off her profile and saw black clients old and new but offered the new ones a shit service, does the bare minimum regarding services and rushes them out of the door as quickly as possible as she didn't feel comfortable or relaxed so effectively rip's them off just so she isn't labelled a racist by the likes of you? Is that an acceptable way in your eyes for this lady to operate?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:36:31 pm by sarahjayneleeds »

Offline smiths

And this claim of troll is supported by what evidence ? at present it seems to be an unfounded allegation.

It might seem like that to you, it doesnt to me. If you have a problem what i posted please contact admin and discuss it with them, and they will take the action they deem as appropriate.

grandmaster-ram-rod

So lets get this right....racism is racism whether it can be enforced is another matter.
It has nothing to do with law.
Different countries have different laws and not to long ago certain parts of our world had laws that either ignored racism or supported it.
That didnt make the acts more or less racist.
You either support the ideology behind it or you don't regardless of the law.

Its not surprising most of the arguments presented support racism although they prefer to call it "personal choice"

as Dee is happy to see black clients she has seen before , and is only saying no to new black clients for fear of her safty, then Id say it's correct to call it personal choice

if indeed she was Racist, then she would ban all clients that are black, yes ?

Sadgit

No I just see a consenting sexual act as a personal choice and in my view a man driving a cab which is available for hire is not the same thing at all. People can argue against that position if they wish to, I guess when it comes down to it consenting is the key point for me and a WG can choose to consent or not.

Its as much a consenting act as a man in a cab agreeing to give you a ride for a taxi fare.
A contract that wasnt consenting by both parties wouldn't be a contract.
However if one party chooses not to enter a contract whether its a taxi ride or a WG ride  on the basis of race etc then they are being racist.

The position is truly oxymoronic, its the same as saying its my choice to discriminate against you because your black but I am not being racist by making that choice.

You choose to be racist, its simple.

vorian

Its as much a consenting act as a man in a cab agreeing to give you a ride for a taxi fare.
A contract that wasnt consenting by both parties wouldn't be a contract.
However if one party chooses not to enter a contract whether its a taxi ride or a WG ride  on the basis of race etc then they are being racist.

The position is truly oxymoronic, its the same as saying its my choice to discriminate against you because your black but I am not being racist by making that choice.

You choose to be racist, its simple.

In my opinion, it is not the same. Hence I choose to be racist, its simple.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:50:57 pm by vorian »

Offline ciscoxxx69

You are a troll of the highest order.
You are trying to apply absolute logic to a fantasy world.

Dee has decided she does not what to see a specific ethnic group of people based ON HER own
personal experiences.
It is unfortunate that a few guys from that ethnic group have made her feel this way, but the fact is she has every right to decide who she lets fuck her, and who she doesn't.
The same as a number of other WGs I know have decided the same thing, based on their personal experiences.
Why don't you get in the real world? and go and have a wank to relieve all that pent up tension instead of clogging up this forum with your stupid, trolling, moralistic, argumentative, pedantic twaddle......
Just sayin'

Offline Bangers and Gash

Luckily I have sadshit on block.  :music:

grandmaster-ram-rod

grandmaster-ram-rod

Sadgit

as Dee is happy to see black clients she has seen before , and is only saying no to new black clients for fear of her safty, then Id say it's correct to call it personal choice
if indeed she was Racist, then she would ban all clients that are black, yes ?

Are you saying that because this lady has stated no NEW black clients she has become racist overnight? Yet previous black clients are welcome so how does that work in your theory then?

Ram ( no offense intended as our exchanges have been cordial)

Your question is similar to SarahJayne so I hope you dont mind that I answer them both together.

A single act of racism is still racism and because she has agreed to see OLD clients means nothing....she is being racist to NEW clients.
Her stament should be im not seeing any new men regardless of colour.

Its almost in line with members of the BNP, KKK saying I know black guys I went to school with and I say hello to them its the ones I dont know I have a problem with.
The racist act is categorizing a group with negative connotations by its race.The fact that some members of the group might get a hall pass doesn't make your act any less racist.

Why is it an issue to accept her personal choice is a racist one ?

Sadgit

Anyone can block me but it really is pointless as Im very unlikely to PM you.
Have you received a PM from or thought there might be a possibility ??
I didnt even know you existed, curious what purpose it serve as people can simply choose just not to interact with me in the threads.

Promise I wont chase you with a PM but I guess its your choice  :lol:

grandmaster-ram-rod

sadgit

Who first said it is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt?

you never answer a question with a direct answer, but always go around the houses with a pointless question

all others

help I cant find the block button and life is to short for this crap

Offline Rickrabbit

I take the view that any WG who has arrived at the mindset that she will discriminate against certain members of the human race as a homogenous group is going to be too narrow-minded for the sort of punt I would like to enjoy, no matter how good an actress she might be.

I am not saying she shouldn't be discerning (in other words filter out those individuals she does not want to see) but discriminating en-masse requires a pea-brain state of mind to my way of thinking. Of course my point of view is weak because it assumes that pro$$ies see punters as individuals, then again I thought they only fucked for the money, not for personal fulfilment on their part.(no need to look at the poker that is stoking the fire, paper bag job etc. to coin a phrase or three - or does that only work when men talk about women?)

I guess there will always be some things that some pro$$ies will not do for money DFK, OWO, bareback, see black men, give a good service, etc... the first three they tend to be discerning about once they have met the punter and taken a view, the fourth and fifth leave no room for reaching a discerning POV, but assumes a discriminatory attitude from the get go and applies it universally to a grouped sector of the human race, be they black punters or all punters. Why does the colour of a man's skin make him different from another man...culture and attitude is what makes people different, they come in various hues, but they cum in the same way.

If a pro$$ie has had a bad experience with a punter is it a bit of a brain stretch to put "No" or "Do not Answer" as the name they log on their received communication for next time, or turn them away at the door if they somehow slip through the net and return for another session? The punter will know why they are being refused contact I would guess....and it won't be because of skin colour.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:24:00 pm by Rickrabbit »

Sadgit

I take the view that any WG who has arrived at the mindset that she will discriminate against certain members of the human race as a homogenous group is going to be too narrow-minded for the sort of punt...
POV, but assumes a discriminatory attitude from the get go and applies it universally to a grouped sector of the human race, be they black punters or all punters. Why does the colour of a man's skin make him different from another man..

Im in agreement but with you on many points however many feverishly want to section this as personal choice and not recognize it as racist.

Its no surprise that reviews brush aside racism...its not a problem
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:41:34 pm by Sadgit »

potato

Some girls won't see overweight people are they "fattist", some won't see older people, are they "ageist", some won't see etc., etc..  Everyone is "racist" in some way or other. If it was skin colour alone then I don't think some girls would have a problem with seeing black or asian people, its more to do with culture and how different cultures around the world treat women. Paying money to a pro$$ie doesn't mean you own them and can do as you like. I would still rather have a respectable working black family living next door to me than white trash on the dole any day of the week. Whatever you want to call it, a girl still has the right to choose who goes bouncing up and down on her bones and that's the way it should be.

Offline Jimmyredcab

More bollocks from Trollboy.  :dash:

Driving someone from A to B can't be compared with sucking cock.   :dash:

Also, taxis are regulated, prostitutes are not. 

Sadgit

Hi Ellwoodpdowd

Some girls won't see overweight people are they "fattist", some won't see older people, are they "ageist", some won't see etc., etc..

To answer your question some groups whether we like it or not have been universally recognised as being victims of discrimination and titles given to identify these groups.

FAT, AGE, RACE etc are all recognised groups so any negative actions based on any of the items you mention would be legal grounds for discrimination.
Working girls choose to sell their body as part of their chosen "profession" but then feel its appropriate to say its my personal choice.

You can have a personal choice with regard to services.
eg We sell fish N chips  not pizzas but personal choice as to whom you sell your chosen service to is discrimination and if its based on race its racial discrimination.

Ive given a few examples so here another.
Nick Griffin the head of the BNP decides to make a public statement that Blacks, Asians, Jews etc are NOT allowed in his house.
Its his house so his choice, police walk by and say "no problem here".

One day poor old Nick decides he could do with the cash so decides to rent out rooms in his private house and places an ad in local paper.

Now we have a problem,....its still his private house but its now operating as a business so he can no longer say Blacks, Asians, Jews are NOT  welcome in his private house.The police cant walk by and say Its his house so his choice. There is a problem here
Only members of UKP can say that three's no problem here and many of them have.
 Im sure some of them have a closer relationship with Nick than they care to mention.

I don't think some girls would have a problem with seeing black or asian people, its more to do with culture and how different cultures around the world treat women.

Define culture.

My understanding is culture is the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of particular people within a society.

A black guy with grandparents born in England, never visited the West Indies in his life is hard to assume he has West Indian Culture.
He has british culture.This also assume all black cultures as being the same and there is such a thing as black culture to start with.

Im sure you would accept difference in cultures from caucasian groups such Germans having  different culture from English and sub divide that to all white English dont have the same culture.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Very wise because he told us he is here to stay.      :bomb:

Sadgit

More bollocks from Trollboy.  :dash:

Driving someone from A to B can't be compared with sucking cock.   :dash:

Also, taxis are regulated, prostitutes are not.

You give someone a lift cause they pay you, girl sucks cock for same reason...she gets paid.

She can be racist and choose whatcccolor cock cause she is not regulated,

What if you werent regulated James...What would be your "choice" then on who gets in your cab ??

vorian

Hi Ellwoodpdowd

To answer your question some groups whether we like it or not have been universally recognised as being victims of discrimination and titles given to identify these groups.

FAT, AGE, RACE etc are all recognised groups so any negative actions based on any of the items you mention would be legal grounds for discrimination.
Working girls choose to sell their body as part of their chosen "profession" but then feel its appropriate to say its my personal choice.

You can have a personal choice with regard to services.
eg We sell fish N chips  not pizzas but personal choice as to whom you sell your chosen service to is discrimination and if its based on race its racial discrimination.

Ive given a few examples so here another.
Nick Griffin the head of the BNP decides to make a public statement that Blacks, Asians, Jews etc are NOT allowed in his house.
Its his house so his choice, police walk by and say "no problem here".

One day poor old Nick decides he could do with the cash so decides to rent out rooms in his private house and places an ad in local paper.

Now we have a problem,....its still his private house but its now operating as a business so he can no longer say Blacks, Asians, Jews are NOT  welcome in his private house.The police cant walk by and say Its his house so his choice. There is a problem here
Only members of UKP can say that three's no problem here and many of them have.
 Im sure some of them have a closer relationship with Nick than they care to mention.

Define culture.

My understanding is culture is the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of particular people within a society.

A black guy with grandparents born in England, never visited the West Indies in his life is hard to assume he has West Indian Culture.
He has british culture.This also assume all black cultures as being the same and there is such a thing as black culture to start with.

Im sure you would accept difference in cultures from caucasian groups such Germans having  different culture from English and sub divide that to all white English dont have the same culture.

I have stated already that i firmly believe in a prossy's right to choose who she consents to have sex with. Thus I accept that by your argument that I am a racist. However it is a big leap to go from being a racist to a supporter of the BNP and Nick Griffin. For example a Muslim or a jew may also be considered racist but I doubt they would be a member of the BNP and a friend of Nick Griffin.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What if you werent regulated James...What would be your "choice" then on who gets in your cab ??

I decide who gets in my cab, if someone waves me down and I don't like the look of them I drive straight on ------ black or white.    :hi:

Sadgit

I decide who gets in my cab,

So she has a big black pimp, no surprise there.     :vomit:

Trollop.    :thumbsdown:

Im sure you do JImmy...Im sure you do.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Im sure you do JImmy...Im sure you do.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

abdul

Sadgit, just a curiosity are you a  :P

1. White.
2. Black