Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtySpanish - Pimlico  (Read 3453 times)

18 review(s) for NaughtySpanish (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for NinaSexySpanish (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slapstick69

External Link/Members Only

Very good punt

I visited 3 weeks ago

Situated in Pimlico, (my old punting stomping ground during the noughties) I've punted with Nina 5 times in the last year ive become a regular. Although first time punts she will have you stand in front of the off licence while she peeps having a butchers. she offers a full menu of different services DFK, CIM, vanilla, OWO and some other kinks I don't care for much. Im going for ........
£160 hour, VIP service so I could have all of,her unadulterated

After passing through her fake plastic garden, NIna greets you lets you in and offers a drink,in her heavily cctved, dark flat  before insisting you shower. I'm always very clean but oblige as its her property and her body she's letting you into

Nina stands about, 5,5 with short peroxide blonde hair. I usual like big bodied curves, but her body is curvaceous and neat, she's very fit and in shape. Lovely cute round bum very porpotinate to her frame, smaller than what I'm attracted to but very nice, she says her boobs are real. Whatever. Nina has stunning green eyes, is very polite always makes an effort.

She has amazing oral skills, deep kisser, when providing this service, her love making is soft and sensual, she likes to please and enjoys being on top. She tastes well and responds well to being pleasured, she gets a bit nervous with doggy, I don't pound too hard, she says she dosent like too much girth. I'm alright but sensitive to her wants. She makes make pop twice in the hour, first in 69 over her breasts, I eat her and until I we go again in missionary, this time cum over her stomach and we finish sweaty and sexed. We shower together, I wash her she washes me.

I enjoy punting with Nina, negatives are is she has her very own routine that has to be done, dosent like to deviate away from this, can be samey if not familiar once you've been with her a few times, this is why I changed package, her time keeping is very strict, be on time. But overall good punt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I saw Nina last month and reviewed her recently as a neutral. She's a very pretty girl but I don't think we clicked.

Offline mightymunce

If she has a routine- sounds a bit shit