Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lapdancing  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Matium

I find lap dancing irresistible - especially Las Vegas style.

And one of the best ways to start off a punt is to get her to do a lap dance followed by a slow strip tease.

Do you value lap dancing in your punts?

Pompoy123

Offline ciscoxxx69

And one of the best ways to start off a punt is to get her to do a lap dance followed by a slow strip tease.

Yes.
I have only had two proper LapDancing experiences ......both by this Girl when she was in Reading :cool:
External Link/Members Only
She is a stunning looking, lithe, fit, toned, slim Hottie who also gave great OWO/HJ - just exquisite ! And her reverse cowgirl, watching that arse move up and down whilst grinding on my cock was sensational :wacko:
She is working in London now and is obviously in demand as her rates have increased significantly..... :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:52:04 am by ciscoxxx69 »

SirFrank

Lap dancing (in clubs) is a fucking pointless exercise IMO. Like going to a sweet shop but only looking through the window. In terms of punting if I've got an hour I might be game if the girl is smoking and can actually dance seductively. I'd prefer her to jump on me and suck my old fella before I've taken my coat off

Offline smiths

No i dont like lapdancing or stripping, i want to get on with punting personally.

Offline smiths

Lap dancing (in clubs) is a fucking pointless exercise IMO. Like going to a sweet shop but only looking through the window. In terms of punting if I've got an hour I might be game if the girl is smoking and can actually dance seductively. I'd prefer her to jump on me and suck my old fella before I've taken my coat off

Absolutely, all tease but little action, a total waste of my money and time which is why i havent been to a lap dancing or stripping club/pub for a long time. ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

No - just a way of running the clock down  :thumbsdown: does nothing for me at all.
Let's just crack on with the punt shall we?  :dance:

cockneybstrd

Do you keep your driving gloves on ?

I thought one of the pleasure of approaching middle aged would to be purchase a pair of driving gloves it hasnt proved to be the case

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lap dancing (in clubs) is a fucking pointless exercise IMO. Like going to a sweet shop but only looking through the window.

I agree entirely, not been to a lap dancing bar for many years ----------------- I suppose I have been spoilt in Thailand, when you visit a Go-Go bar there you have the option to shag the girl.

I believe a lap dance in Central London will cost you £20 and last a few minutes -------------- not something that appeals to me.   :crazy:

Online wristjob

Been to lapdancing places abroad where you can have more than a dance. Never been in the UK, don't get the point.

I did think of asking girls to lapdance during recovery time or if you have 10 minutes left at the end of the booking but never actually got round to it. Still, I'd say it's less pointless than a massage.

Rochdull lad

Lap dancing (in clubs) is a fucking pointless exercise IMO. Like going to a sweet shop but only looking through the window.

Been to lapdancing places abroad where you can have more than a dance. Never been in the UK, don't get the point.

Dead right, both of you.

I did think of asking girls to lapdance during recovery time or if you have 10 minutes left at the end of the booking but never actually got round to it. Still, I'd say it's less pointless than a massage.

It's certainly more stimulating than a massage; I hate it when an Indie WG acts as though she still worked in a Parlour by "offering" a Massage at the start of a session. :thumbsdown:

Online wristjob

It's certainly more stimulating than a massage; I hate it when an Indie WG acts as though she still worked in a Parlour by "offering" a Massage at the start of a session. :thumbsdown:

I might start a thread on massages actually. Way back I was offered a massage and took it and thought that was kind of the process. Nowadays I knock it on the head straight away and I think that gets me more respect, or less cynicism if you like. Declining a massage seems to be the badge that says you aren't a mug who is going to be happy with a shit service.

Offline Matium

I agree there's not much point in going to a lapdancing club but as a seductive element in a punt with the music and the girl dancing in front of you, draping her hair over you, wriggling on your lap as you slowly caress her, it is a very relaxing, mood setting and, to me, an unbeatable way to start a punt.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:42:22 am by Matium »

Rochdull lad

I might start a thread on massages actually. Way back I was offered a massage and took it and thought that was kind of the process. Nowadays I knock it on the head straight away and I think that gets me more respect, or less cynicism if you like. Declining a massage seems to be the badge that says you aren't a mug who is going to be happy with a shit service.

Why not do a "Search", wristjob?  I'm sure there was a thread on those lines; maybe last autumn.

Offline Sedlmayer

Totally agree - dead right mate  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Dead right, both of you.

Indeed, a massage not asked for at the start of a punt has always been a timewasting tactic in my experiences.

Offline ciscoxxx69

No I agree SirFrank.....I've never been interested in going to a LapDancing club....to me, the height of frustration.
What's the point of getting all razzed up if you can't shag to finish it off..... :unknown:
But I do like to be teased (sometimes), so the chance to have a Lap dance by a professional Lap dancer, where the no touching rules don't apply, seemed like a hot idea.
I wasn't disappointed  :D

SirFrank

Do you keep your driving gloves on ?

I thought one of the pleasure of approaching middle aged would to be purchase a pair of driving gloves it hasnt proved to be the case

Yes. I've got a pair of black leather fingerless driving gloves that also come in handy for auto asphyxiation 'games'

cockneybstrd

Yes. I've got a pair of black leather fingerless driving gloves that also come in handy for auto asphyxiation 'games'

Nice

I got given a pair off these for xmas Hidden Image/Members Only I have tried wearing them on a couple of occasions but look like a nonce in them

Offline CBPaul

Lap dancing, stripping, massage, all a time wasting exercise when they kick off with any of them.  Very  few are any good anyway, much like the pissed uncle dancing at a wedding only less entertaining. If they want to give me a massage whilst I'm recuperating between rounds, fine, but nothing should eat into my shagging time. Otherwise lap dancing does nothing for me.

Offline socks

I love it with the barbie girl and way out of my league ones but only us both naked - watching them strip doesn't do anything much for me. Whether that's a lap dance with loads of mutual touching and them spreading their arse cheeks, or just getting them to pose in the most "come fuck me" positions I can think of, whilst looking them in the eyes and wanking, I find it a fantastic turn on!!