Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lawrence - Victoria  (Read 2999 times)

8 review(s) for sophia_lawrence (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline LdnWalker

Link - External Link/Members Only

Time - Pre Lockdown 2020

Price - £250 for one hour

Location - Apartment near Victoria/Pimlico. Far away enough from the main road that it's not awkward but close enough to the station that it's not a walk.

Girl's Appearance - She looks exactly like her photos on profile. She has a nice smile and is slim.

Comms - Texted her on the day to ask if she was free. Received a quick response. Timings were agreed and location sent over.

Experience - Got to her place and was let in with her dressed in some lovely lingerie. Was welcomed to the sitting room where I was offered refreshments. I opted for a shower first and then sat back down on the sofa.

Had a little wine followed by a lap dance and then some DFK. She worked her way down for some OWO. She uses her hand a bit which some may not like but I really enjoyed it. I'd give her high marks for both DFK and OWO. There's also a full length mirror in the sitting room which is a nice bonus.

We moved into the bedroom where we engaged in several positions all of which were enjoyable (missionary, doggy, cowgirl). I managed to squeeze in two pops which I don't always do. She didn't clock watch and we definitely went over the hour however I don't know if she had any other clients etc that night.

All in all, I found her to be welcoming and easy to get on with. I think she's attractive and has a very flexible body. Her accent is Australian if people are into that too.

Would I return? I would but not on a regular basis. She is expensive but I left feeling great.

Offline king tarzan

she is most definitely a very foxy sexy kitten  :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LdnWalker

she is most definitely a very foxy sexy kitten  :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Haha it was your review that convinced me to see her so thanks  :thumbsup: