Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_ Old Street  (Read 3277 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline KeepCalm

External Link/Members Only

Looks: 9/10. Mia now uploaded a sunbathing picture and best reflection of looks in person. Was slightly worried as 1 of her in gym face looked quite aged. Her body is insane. Great fake tits.

Tried book for few days before able get time that suited. I got off at Old Street, but of a trek so was later than thought. Rang let Mia know as said had another appointment, bumped that apparently. Total nightmare get in due signal loss and my general inability use keypad systems. Opened door, very happy as looked better best pic at that time in profile.

I washed my hands, not requested. Made use of mirror as undressed. Started with good blowjob in front mirror then on bed and straight into anal. Takes good pounding. Paused for recovery, offered a massage. Some talk, Mia seems decent sort. A nice long blowjob with a view on the bed as she fingered herself. She went on top, then me and finished up doggy. Cock bruised and took few days recover. Paid for an hour and left after 45 mins catch train as was spent. Will go back  it probably fit it in 30mins.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 08:14:18 am by Fully Sated »

Offline salome

Brightening up Shoreditch Park  ;)

Offline hermanmunster

I agree, the selfie taken in the park is a good reflection of Mia - a very sweet lady.

Offline Animalbeast

Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mightymunce

No CIM. That's a fail at £180