Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage in Darlington  (Read 6279 times)

Offline northface

Sbay sbay style. Thai massage
Vivastreet Darlington.

Sorry if the link does not work but not sure how to do it in this case.

Location is a terraced house in Darlington with easy parking.

Its a massage table set up in the front room with hot oils and it is the well tattoed girl from the photo with a tunic on.
No covid measures offered.

I thought it was going to be legit for the first 1/2 hour which was a medium massage with no erotic touches but when HE was offered and accepted they came then.

So massage was £50 ( 1 Hour ) + £30  for the HE so prices up from the pre covid ones and there was little touching allowed on her so expensive for what was provided.

The girl was friendly enough and only works Monday-Friday and more may be on offer but hard to tell and I did not ask, unfortunately.

This is a high neutral as it was very professional and well delivered although the pricing has irked me and limited touching as well as a 10 minute early finish brought it down but maybe more to come once she knows you.

Offline northface

Thanks DM.
I dont know why I could not do it as I have many times before.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks DM.
No probs.   :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review BTW.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:27:34 am by daviemac »

Offline Tightpants

Thanks DM.

Top right hand corner of page. 3 dots. Click or tap on them. Choose copy link. Go to review page. Paste link
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:26:26 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Top right hand corner of page. 3 dots. Click or tap on them. Choose copy link. Go to review page. Paste link
What 3 dots do you mean? there aren't any on the page when I'm on Gumtree.   :unknown:  I might depend on the browser if they are there or not.

I just highlight and copy from the the address bar. (Except AW of course)

Offline Tightpants

3 dots on Vivastreet not Gumtree.
Depends what device you use for Gumtree. On tablet tap on share, clipboard and paste to page. Usually end to edit out some of the information.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
3 dots on Vivastreet not Gumtree.
Depends what device you use for Gumtree. On tablet tap on share, clipboard and paste to page. Usually end to edit out some of the information.
No dots on Vivastreet either.  :unknown:  Is it not easier just to tell people to highlight, copy then paste from the address bar, works on all browsers.

BTW northface has posted links many times before it was just this one he didn't.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:53:36 am by daviemac »

Offline rockgod21

Thanks for the review. Looks like prices a bit on the high side for what sounds like a pretty standard rub 'n' tug. Hopefully all massage places will get the go ahead from the government and we can see more places opening up.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Sbay sbay style. Thai massage
Vivastreet Darlington.

Sorry if the link does not work but not sure how to do it in this case.

Location is a terraced house in Darlington with easy parking.

Its a massage table set up in the front room with hot oils and it is the well tattoed girl from the photo with a tunic on.
No covid measures offered.

Is this place still open in Darlington?  I can't get any replies from the number that I have.
07585 041 658
Any intel?

I thought it was going to be legit for the first 1/2 hour which was a medium massage with no erotic touches but when HE was offered and accepted they came then.

So massage was £50 ( 1 Hour ) + £30  for the HE so prices up from the pre covid ones and there was little touching allowed on her so expensive for what was provided.

The girl was friendly enough and only works Monday-Friday and more may be on offer but hard to tell and I did not ask, unfortunately.

This is a high neutral as it was very professional and well delivered although the pricing has irked me and limited touching as well as a 10 minute early finish brought it down but maybe more to come once she knows you.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Apologies for embedding my message in the original quote

Is this place still open in Darlington?  I can't get any replies from the number that I have.
07585 041 658
Any intel?

Offline northface

Apologies for embedding my message in the original quote

07585 041 658
Any intel?

Yes it is.
It has different adverts as they change the girls every 2 weeks.
I have been again since at £50 per hour + £30 happy ending. Just average though and pricey. Just keep hoping for a real good one to come along.

This is the link if it works as i have trouble doing it from Vivastreet. Scroll down to- Jasmine Thai hot oil massage

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:22:51 am by northface »

Offline northface

Meant to say the current girl looks hot ( not quite on the 2nd picture though ) as they have been accurate the twice I have been.
Saying that no kissing and limited touching up to now but usually one comes along that bucks the trend.