Author Topic: Onlyfans  (Read 56159 times)

Offline Mr Sinister

I don't think this woman does OF but does anyone remember the semi IG famous stripper Maliah Michel? She fully hit the "Wall". She used to be a baddie but now she's fat  :(.

External Link/Members Only

I wonder how many OF/IG girls this will happen too.

A lot of these "thick models" will blow up(in weight) eventually, even Ashley Graham put on crazy weight. Being a IG/OF model you only have a short window to make money before the wall hits, a lot of women don't get this and buy into their own hype. Drake apparently offered Maliah £1m to retire from stripping back when he was a simp, she turned it down which shows you how delusional women can be.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 02:25:36 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
A lot of these "thick models" will blow up(in weight) eventually, even Ashley Graham put on crazy weight. Being a IG/OF model you only have a short window to make money before the wall hits, a lot of women don't get this and buy into their own hype. Drake apparently offered Maliah £1m to retire from stripping back when he was a simp, she turned it down which shows you how delusional women can be.

It's nuts, I think there was talk that basketball player james harden gave her 400K to go on a date years ago in her prime, I'm not sure if he even got to smash  :dash:. I wonder if she saved her money.

Offline mace-window

It's nuts, I think there was talk that basketball player james harden gave her 400K to go on a date years ago in her prime, I'm not sure if he even got to smash  :dash:. I wonder if she saved her money.

Don't know about his basketball skills but I do know he is a super simp!!!

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Don't know about his basketball skills but I do know he is a super simp!!!

I saw a post that he gave saweetie 100k to go on a date recently lol, no idea if that is true or not. So much money yet no sense  :dash:.

Offline Mr Sinister

James Harden is the ultimate beta bux and is well known to gifting strippers tens to hundreds of thousands wouldn't be surprised if he ends up broke long after he retires.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 04:48:18 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline mace-window

James Harden is the ultimate beta bux and is well known to gifting strippers tens to hundreds of thousands wouldn't be surprised if he ends up broke long after he retires.

I saw a post that he gave saweetie 100k to go on a date recently lol, no idea if that is true or not. So much money yet no sense  :dash:.


I never understood these type of men willing to spend that money on a woman to maybe get some bedroom action instead of spending it on treating a friend or poor relative. Maybe he does but why treat a random stranger like that just because they look attractive (I don't know what Saweetie looks like but I would assume she is attractive). And actions like that will make him broke. Well that is if he using his money smartly but I don't know Mr Harden that well.

Offline Mr Sinister


I never understood these type of men willing to spend that money on a woman to maybe get some bedroom action instead of spending it on treating a friend or poor relative. Maybe he does but why treat a random stranger like that just because they look attractive (I don't know what Saweetie looks like but I would assume she is attractive). And actions like that will make him broke. Well that is if he using his money smartly but I don't know Mr Harden that well.

Saweetie is another Nicky Minaj all fake from top to bottom, the Migos rapper sent her back to the streets and took back all his gifts to her after realising she's ratchet. Harden is like those guys sending OF/twitch girls thousands every month, he is probably addicted to the allusion of having some sort of relationship with the girl via gifting them money.

Offline punter6199

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.

Offline teddyking

I don’t understand it either. It sounds like voluntary cucking ,

you can pay the same price to actually fuck a 10x hotter girl
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Rock123

I'd rather wait for the leaks than pay.  :cool:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.
I've merged this with the already running Onlyfans thread.

Offline Mr Sinister

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.

Because many guys are scared to put themselves out there and get physical with a woman, scared to of being rejected. Onlyfans gives men the illusion they have a connection with the content provider. It has become a way to trap men, emasculate them. It's why there are average women like Belle Delphine making millions for doing fuck all.

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.

For the same reason I don't like stealing music (clearly many don't care about this)

Free porn is usually theft, and I'm not a thief.  If someone has put some work/investment into their content only for it to be stolen and put on a streaming site, I think that's pretty.shit. If I like their work, I'd rather support them.

Online Trex

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.

It’s a same thing to us when my friends say paying for sex is sad and lame.

Offline NightKid

It’s a same thing to us when my friends say paying for sex is sad and lame.

Not really, one of the key reasons why we pay for sex is because we want no strings attached and not a relationship.

Whereas the reasoning behind why paying for OF is lame is because there are other better alternatives available in theory so it's apples and oranges.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 08:28:20 pm by NightKid »

Offline cotton

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why so many guys use only fans. I think paying for nudes and videos is kind of sad I don't get why these guys should just go watch porn instead it's free.
If you have a fetish for a particular thing that isnt catered for in mainstream porn then id say that is a legitimate reason to engage a girl to do it for you on a direct one to one basis. Ive paid girls to do videos for me , not on Onlyfans , its like £2 or £3 per minute , id avoid like the plague anyone who describes themselves as a goddess or Mistress whatever , i just want a down to earth english chik and it can be quite diverting.
The whole premise of Onlyfans seems to be that subscribers are fans and the girls are somehow celebrities which is a premise that i woudnt be comfortable with from the get go , but contacting chiks on a more level footing , if you want a certain kind of erotica , i see no problem with that   :hi:

Offline Danhocho

Hi Guys

I made a thread on the general punting board to see if anyone else had come across a girl on only fans who also appears as an escort on AW, I was pointed in this direction by a mod who appears to have also deleted the thread. I don't think this is off topic for punting but anyway....

Let me know what you have come across

I came across Hayley x-x (from Portsmouth) she goes by @hayley-x-x on OF.


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Guys

I made a thread on the general punting board to see if anyone else had come across a girl on only fans who also appears as an escort on AW, I was pointed in this direction by a mod who appears to have also deleted the thread. I don't think this is off topic for punting but anyway....

Let me know what you have come across

I came across Hayley x-x (from Portsmouth) she goes by @hayley-x-x on OF.
Like I said to you on the other thread, Onlyfans is a site you have to register to use, it is primarily a site for escorts to make money from and there is no point whatsoever in having two threads on the same topic running at the same time.

If Onlyfans was not an off topic subject it wouldn't be in off topic.

Offline Danhocho

I agree it's pointless to have 2 threads about the same thing at the same time. This thread seems to be about onlyfans in general rather than specifically about what working girls have onlyfans accounts. I don't understand why you keep mentioning that you need to sign up for only fans, it doesn't cost anything to sign up from memory. You need to sign up to AW to email/book a girl through the site I've never seen anyone draw attention to that (I know you could just text most of them but some require feedback). At the end of the day you are a mod so you understand the site rules far better than myself so there must be something I'm missing.

Just to say, I have come across several working girls who have only fans accounts and some of them have been free as well as them having a "premium" account.

The reason I thought I posted it in the punting page is because some of these girls have videos on their only fans account which are also on AW but it's cheaper to pay a fiver to see all their videos rather than spend almost the same in credits for one or two videos. Also, the girls will occasionally show their face where as they don't on AW which I'm sure people would be interested in. Being able to see extra pictures or videos of a girl before you go and see them I believe is not off topic.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I agree it's pointless to have 2 threads about the same thing at the same time. This thread seems to be about onlyfans in general rather than specifically about what working girls have onlyfans accounts. I don't understand why you keep mentioning that you need to sign up for only fans, it doesn't cost anything to sign up from memory. You need to sign up to AW to email/book a girl through the site I've never seen anyone draw attention to that (I know you could just text most of them but some require feedback). At the end of the day you are a mod so you understand the site rules far better than myself so there must be something I'm missing.

Just to say, I have come across several working girls who have only fans accounts and some of them have been free as well as them having a "premium" account.

The reason I thought I posted it in the punting page is because some of these girls have videos on their only fans account which are also on AW but it's cheaper to pay a fiver to see all their videos rather than spend almost the same in credits for one or two videos. Also, the girls will occasionally show their face where as they don't on AW which I'm sure people would be interested in. Being able to see extra pictures or videos of a girl before you go and see them I believe is not off topic.
I think you need to check the rules again, private and social media links or photos from private galleries are not allowed. Now whether or not Onlyfans is classed as either one is debateable hence the thread being in off topic.

The only thing you will achieve by pushing the point is the whole thread going the same way as many others and deleted.



 

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I agree it's pointless to have 2 threads about the same thing at the same time.
You just can't leave it can you, continuing by PM now. You seem to be forgetting rule #29  though :dash:   

Now it would be a shame for this thread to be deleted for the sake of one member, I've pointed out the pitfalls and explained all I'm going to explain to you about this thread and it is here for you to post what you want, within the rules of course, something you are reluctant to do, all you seem to want to do is argue about the rules.

Remember just because something is available to view online does not mean it can be posted here, even posting links to some photos already on the site is not allowed.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Rumours that OF is looking to rebrand....

External Link/Members Only

"Are OnlyFans going to ban pornography?
The platform is planning to make some changes."

External Link/Members Only

"OnlyFans to move away from adult content in bid to reach $1B valuation"

If they get rid of porn the site will die LOL. The association to X rated content will last for as long as people remember. They will need some damn good marketers to remove the association  :lol:.

Offline mradventures

theres patreon and youtube whatever its called if you want to support a content creator, while onlyfans rep is paying some woman for foot pics.  :unknown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I don't think Onlyfans is as profitable for most as modern media would have you believe. The top 1% of OnlyFans accounts make 33% of all the money earned and the top 10% make 73% of all money earned. Source: External Link/Members Only

From looking at that article, most women would make more money from shagging one bloke for say £130 for an hour than they would from a month of uploading content onto OnlyFans.

CCing this post which provides very useful information in terms of stats.

One telling stat was this: Most performers do not make a fortune from OnlyFans. Indeed, the majority of them receive less than $145 per month.

However, it must be pointed out that one reason for this inequality is that the majority of OnlyFans accounts have no fans at all. They aren't set up for serious broadcasting.


Also: OnlyFans Has Paid Out More Than $2 Billion to Creators

If onlyfans really do go mainstream, feels like a lot of money is being flushed down the drain if they are unable to convert successfully.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Another in the seemingly endless stream of articles bashing OnlyFans......

External Link/Members Only

It's weird how articles are either "I make £££££££s on OnlyFans" or "OnlyFans is shit" - one day there will be some balanced, considered, properly researched reportage on OF, or maybe not.


Offline PepeMAGA

Another in the seemingly endless stream of articles bashing OnlyFans......

External Link/Members Only

It's weird how articles are either "I make £££££££s on OnlyFans" or "OnlyFans is shit" - one day there will be some balanced, considered, properly researched reportage on OF, or maybe not.
Think it's fair to assume some make a lot and some don't. Depends on a lot of different factors

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Son left 'depressed and suicidal' after classmates flaunt naked pictures from mum's OnlyFans account

External Link/Members Only

I think the orignal post was on a well known forum. 



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 10:30:06 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I expect some members recall the cunt on UKP who tried to make money off it by advertising the slag-fucking he did on his travels. Posted ‘tasters’. Was quite a celebrity for a while as the fluffies sucked up his soft porn. Honestly. ffs! Went a bit mental when someone suggested he stop charging. Same tight twat that tried to get free fucks by promising p4ps ‘good reviews’. A bit like a ‘Winston’ from Still Game.  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

I agree it's pointless to have 2 threads about the same thing at the same time. This thread seems to be about onlyfans in general rather than specifically about what working girls have onlyfans accounts. I don't understand why you keep mentioning that you need to sign up for only fans, it doesn't cost anything to sign up from memory. You need to sign up to AW to email/book a girl through the site I've never seen anyone draw attention to that (I know you could just text most of them but some require feedback). At the end of the day you are a mod so you understand the site rules far better than myself so there must be something I'm missing.

Just to say, I have come across several working girls who have only fans accounts and some of them have been free as well as them having a "premium" account.

The reason I thought I posted it in the punting page is because some of these girls have videos on their only fans account which are also on AW but it's cheaper to pay a fiver to see all their videos rather than spend almost the same in credits for one or two videos. Also, the girls will occasionally show their face where as they don't on AW which I'm sure people would be interested in. Being able to see extra pictures or videos of a girl before you go and see them I believe is not off topic.

Yes. The free accounts are mostly lame and barely any different to their Insta accounts. But...... occasionally they send you a link/invite to 1 day of free access to their paid/premium account. Presume they think it'll entice you to stump up and subscribe after seeing the goodies on offer? I got such a link in the week and within 30mins I'd hoovered up a dozen movies that'd cost nigh on £100 on her AW profile. It's definitely worthwhile subscribing to these free accounts for this reason alone I reckon.

I'm not sure about sharing their details on here though. The escorts I've found on OF I've mainly found via their Instagram. I see their OF as kind of an extension of their social media so it's not something to be linking to on here.

Offline The Owl

I wouldn't criticise anyone who chooses to pay for onlyfans or camming, each to their own. However there's a world of difference in paying to watch someone on a screen do something that is available all over the net for free and paying to have sex with a fit young woman who you could never pull in a million years. There just isn't any comparison between the two.

Well onlyfans did have one benefit. During lockdown a female friend that was never going to fuck me opened an account and uploaded some serious filth. I did for a while search for any videos or pictures that someone might have lifted and put on the usual porn sites but if they did I never found them. During lockdown 3 I stumped up the fairly low subscription fee for a month and had a good time enjoying her hardcore solo videos and pictures. Itch scratched for about £7.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Well onlyfans did have one benefit. During lockdown a female friend that was never going to fuck me opened an account and uploaded some serious filth. I did for a while search for any videos or pictures that someone might have lifted and put on the usual porn sites but if they did I never found them. During lockdown 3 I stumped up the fairly low subscription fee for a month and had a good time enjoying her hardcore solo videos and pictures. Itch scratched for about £7.

OK but how many people would this otherwise apply to?

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I expect some members recall the cunt on UKP who tried to make money off it by advertising the slag-fucking he did on his travels. Posted ‘tasters’. Was quite a celebrity for a while as the fluffies sucked up his soft porn. Honestly. ffs! Went a bit mental when someone suggested he stop charging. Same tight twat that tried to get free fucks by promising p4ps ‘good reviews’. A bit like a ‘Winston’ from Still Game.  :D

Wow, that's quite the audacity for a member to try to get guys on the site to pay to watch him have sex with women on his travels. If this was before onlyfans then I guess he was ahead of the game  :D.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Wow, that's quite the audacity for a member to try to get guys on the site to pay to watch him have sex with women on his travels. If this was before onlyfans then I guess he was ahead of the game  :D.

He was slick and had a big ‘fan base’ on the Scottish section for his glowing (and usually very positive) reviews. As far as I remember he got a slap on the wrist for promising p4ps good reviews in return for better or cheaper service, so he was already using UKP as a sales tool. Then he came into some dosh and travelled extensively, posting salivating reviews from exotic parts. I find those long softporn reviews offputting so I didn’t pay him much mind, especially as many were from using Seeking or whatever and so hard for other punters to benefit from directly.

Then he started posting short videos clips of his exploits. As they gained traction he would mention that longer clips were available on Onlyfans. As many saw his earlier posts as “sharing information” they wanted to know why the fuck they had to pay? He blew a fuse saying he wasn’t going to do all that ‘work’ and not get something for it.

I don’t know about ‘ahead of the game’. He was a slimy fucker. Several attempts to get him banned failed as his chorus of porn-addicted members trolled his ‘usefulness’. I think it was James999 who eventually produced the most damning evidence (although one ir two others subsequently claimed credit). It was one of the reasons I supported James999 for a bit. The Scottish section is now a better forum on the occasions I’ve looked.

I’m not in principle against paying for porn if that’s what people want. £1 on AW private galleries has saved many a punter from an ugly p4p. But if Chaturbate and Pornhub are not enough for you, you can go to somewhere like RabbitReviews and select something that’s to your taste, with a cut-price short-time deal, and download gigabytes of 4K to keep you going for a couple of years and pay only a fraction of what sites like OnlyFans manage to extort on their salacious hooks!

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
He was slick and had a big ‘fan base’ on the Scottish section for his glowing (and usually very positive) reviews. As far as I remember he got a slap on the wrist for promising p4ps good reviews in return for better or cheaper service, so he was already using UKP as a sales tool. Then he came into some dosh and travelled extensively, posting salivating reviews from exotic parts. I find those long softporn reviews offputting so I didn’t pay him much mind, especially as many were from using Seeking or whatever and so hard for other punters to benefit from directly.

Then he started posting short videos clips of his exploits. As they gained traction he would mention that longer clips were available on Onlyfans. As many saw his earlier posts as “sharing information” they wanted to know why the fuck they had to pay? He blew a fuse saying he wasn’t going to do all that ‘work’ and not get something for it.

I don’t know about ‘ahead of the game’. He was a slimy fucker. Several attempts to get him banned failed as his chorus of porn-addicted members trolled his ‘usefulness’. I think it was James999 who eventually produced the most damning evidence (although one ir two others subsequently claimed credit). It was one of the reasons I supported James999 for a bit. The Scottish section is now a better forum on the occasions I’ve looked.

I’m not in principle against paying for porn if that’s what people want. £1 on AW private galleries has saved many a punter from an ugly p4p. But if Chaturbate and Pornhub are not enough for you, you can go to somewhere like RabbitReviews and select something that’s to your taste, with a cut-price short-time deal, and download gigabytes of 4K to keep you going for a couple of years and pay only a fraction of what sites like OnlyFans manage to extort on their salacious hooks!

Oh wow, he seemed to be quite the dodgy opportunist then. I think I understand some of the reasoning of why people pay. For some it's paying for content provided which is fine, some think they can garner more of a connection and maybe other reasons.  I personally would not do it though. I would feel too much like a cuck, paying to watch someone else fuck the woman, geez that's voyeurism on another level for me. Wanking is as bad enough at it is and I do not want to pay for the experience, especially with years of having it for free. No way, not for me lol.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
External Link/Members Only

'I can't find love - men dump me when they find out what my real job is'

Amanda Sommer left her job as a flight attendant to make £15,000 a month on OnlyFans, but says she can’t get a date because men dump her when they find out what she does for a living.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
External Link/Members Only

'I can't find love - men dump me when they find out what my real job is'

Amanda Sommer left her job as a flight attendant to make £15,000 a month on OnlyFans, but says she can’t get a date because men dump her when they find out what she does for a living.

Christ, imagine if she was on AW.

Offline puntingpumping1920

External Link/Members Only

'I can't find love - men dump me when they find out what my real job is'

Amanda Sommer left her job as a flight attendant to make £15,000 a month on OnlyFans, but says she can’t get a date because men dump her when they find out what she does for a living.

All cap
 
She just wants to promote her onlyfans lol
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17

All cap
 
She just wants to promote her onlyfans lol


And take a nice big lump from the paper :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145

All cap
 
She just wants to promote her onlyfans lol

Is there a way to see the onlyfans girls subscribers in real time like instagram followers? Then we would have a better idea of who is really making money for real. All this % of top earners thrown out to the masses, but with the vast majority seeming to be making nothing worthwile is all very potentially misleading, especially with all these articles of people earning serious ££££££. Surely the news agents would have asked for verification of earnings I hope lol.

Offline jimdixon

Long time lurker here.   This article is really good on the subject of Onlyfans:

External Link/Members Only


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Long time lurker here.   This article is really good on the subject of Onlyfans:

External Link/Members Only
But that's about the USA, with the exception of Nevada prostitution is illegal in America so OnlyFans is a viable alternative. Prostitution is legal in this country so the same issues don't arise.

Offline jimdixon

True, though it's a wide-ranging discussion and she does contrast being on Onlyfans with her time as an escort:

" I think the deepest friendships I formed were through in-person escorting, which is my personal favorite form of sex work if you take the money out of it because you get a one on one interaction as opposed to one of many. A lot of guys expressed finding me because they wanted sex before they died."

 :(


Offline NightKid

Surely the news agents would have asked for verification of earnings I hope lol.

You must be joking lol ... sensationalism sells, not facts.

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
External Link/Members Only

OnlyFans Will Ban Pornography Starting in October, Citing Need to Comply With Financial Partners

The U.K.-based company said it is making the changes “to comply with the requests of our banking partners and payout providers,” in a statement provided to Variety.

Effective Oct. 1, 2021, “OnlyFans will prohibit the posting of any content containing sexually explicit conduct,” the company said in a statement. “In order to ensure the long-term sustainability of the platform, and to continue to host an inclusive community of creators and fans, we must evolve our content guidelines.”

According to OnlyFans, creators will continue to be allowed to post content containing nudity “as long as it is consistent with our Acceptable Use Policy.” The site’s terms currently allow nudity except in the case of content featuring public nudity recorded in or broadcast from a jurisdiction where public nudity is illegal.


External Link/Members Only

OnlyFans to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October

External Link/Members Only


Offline West London Guy

External Link/Members Only

With Onlyfans banning porn from October, could this mean that more sex workers will return to real life meets instead of staying online?

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only

OnlyFans Will Ban Pornography Starting in October, Citing Need to Comply With Financial Partners

The U.K.-based company said it is making the changes “to comply with the requests of our banking partners and payout providers,” in a statement provided to Variety.

Effective Oct. 1, 2021, “OnlyFans will prohibit the posting of any content containing sexually explicit conduct,” the company said in a statement. “In order to ensure the long-term sustainability of the platform, and to continue to host an inclusive community of creators and fans, we must evolve our content guidelines.”

According to OnlyFans, creators will continue to be allowed to post content containing nudity “as long as it is consistent with our Acceptable Use Policy.” The site’s terms currently allow nudity except in the case of content featuring public nudity recorded in or broadcast from a jurisdiction where public nudity is illegal.


External Link/Members Only

OnlyFans to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October

External Link/Members Only

Looks like winter is finally coming in October....

Offline Silencio

External Link/Members Only

With Onlyfans banning porn from October, could this mean that more sex workers will return to real life meets instead of staying online?

Depends. There's smaller OnlyFans competitors like PocketStars, there's still ManyVids too. I reckon other sites will fill the gap left by OnlyFans and subscribers will go where the girls go. I think mediocre OnlyFans girls who couldn't build a loyal following but made a lot of cash off one-time-buyers will probably be shit out of luck.

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only

Just wondered what folks thought about this?

130 million people across the globe opened accounts, mainly through the pandemic, reached saturation point and was popular with SW as it only took 20% of payments (sounds pretty good, no idea really, willing to learn though).


Could this likely see some people coming out of 'retirement' & perhaps a potential reduction in rates of some who have been taking the mickey with regards their pricing for meets etc? How does this affect safety & privacy? Or do they all just jump ship to Manyvids & start again?

Offline mrgluon

Isn't that the whole point of the site? Also annoys me that the payment processors get to decide what content is allowed. Are they the self appointed morality police or something? They should just stick to simply processing payments - so long as it isn't illegal or results in high charge back rates why should they care?