Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Polish Eva, Leeds - bait and switch  (Read 7696 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline banshee121

I texted Eva to arrange a booking, i was given an address different to her usual place when in Leeds this was near the football ground. I thought fair enough she has probably moved.

Anyway when i arrived on the street i sent a message to say i was there and then came the details of the flat and building. I managed to make my way in easily enough. I knocked on the door, full hiding technique so couldn't see who was behind the door until i entered. Upon entry i was met by a blonde women no taller than 5'2, could hardly speak a word of English. Average looking and i would say late 30s she was very petite. She led me to the bedroom, i stopped had a little think and said i needed to leave to go grab my wallet.

I just wasn't feeling it, even though i was there just for a massage as Eva doesn't do FS i just thought no fuck this bait and switch and walked.

I think this profile is now being used by more than just Eva, so just a word of caution for others.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:47:07 pm by banshee121 »

Offline muffin

Thanks for the update. Looks like the real Eva is floating between harrogate and york now.

Offline Nick97

Yeah noticed not long ago that pictures on her profile had been changed to a tattooed blonde girl.

Offline danno2

Offline Yorkshirebloke

Was nearly going to contact her yesterday glad I didn’t

Offline banshee121

Was this the girl you saw? she is located on Elland road

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The road is familiar and i wouldn't rule out that being her, even though them pictures look highly doctored compared to what the flesh revealed.

Offline sssailor

Thanks for the warning, was about to book her.

Any idea where the real Eva is or what profile she's using?  :unknown:

Offline Logitech

Funnily enough I’ve just called Eva and had a response off a different number which is the one shown on Gabrielle’s profile as mentioned above. Alarm bells already ringing. Time to swerve!