Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY__ EMMA in Wimbledon - cancelled when I was at her front door  (Read 1647 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5681938) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline londonbloke

Called Emma at around 5pm to see if she was free for an hour but she told me her first appointment was not until 8.30 so agreed to meet then. Was texted the post code and arrived the venue. I freely admit I was 10 minutes late but had messaged her to make her aware of this. Called and again apologised but I was there now but Emma said "I'm not ready, I'll call you back" so I loitered around for 5 minutes until she rang me and said "I'm sorry, I can't, I just can't". "Oh" I replied, slightly taken aback "OK". "Thank you for being so understanding" said Emma.

Perhaps I'm verging on paranoia here but while I was standing outside I was passed by 2 separate young women who both appeared to give me a look (but not in a good way - I'm SO not boasting!). Also I'm aware that Emma could have probably looked out of a window and easily identified me. I later text her and politely asked if she had double booked or if she had simply not liked the look of me but I didn't receive a reply.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:33:24 pm by londonbloke »

Offline bedhedred

Called Emma at around 5pm to see if she was free for an hour but she told me her first appointment was not until 8.30 so agreed to meet then. Was texted the post code and arrived the venue. I freely admit I was 10 minutes late but had messaged her to make her aware of this. Called and again apologised but I was there now but Emma said "I'm not ready, I'll call you back" so I loitered around for 5 minutes until she rang me and said "I'm sorry, I can't, I just can't". "Oh" I replied, slightly taken aback "OK". "Thank you for being so understanding" said Emma.

Perhaps I'm verging on paranoia here but while I was standing outside I was passed by 2 separate young women who both appeared to give me a look (but not in a good way - I'm SO not boasting!). Also I'm aware that Emma could have probably looked out of a window and easily identified me. I later text her and politely asked if she had double booked or if she had simply not liked the look of me but I didn't receive a reply.

I think this is the same brothel opposite S. Wimbledon station. You probably did not miss anything more than a conveyor belt p&d. I'd say they did you a favour by turning you away.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278518.0

Offline londonbloke

I think this is the same brothel opposite S. Wimbledon station. You probably did not miss anything more than a conveyor belt p&d. I'd say they did you a favour by turning you away.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278518.0

Yeah, it was just 'round the corner from the tube.

Thanks mate, that actually makes me feel a bit better  :hi:  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

Yeah, it was just 'round the corner from the tube.

Thanks mate, that actually makes me feel a bit better  :hi:  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

You can pocket the £50 or £70 you would have wasted and put it towards a decent punt next time! Loads of review reviews to give you ideas here.
 :drinks:

Offline TTGR

OP are you gonna cry?
(Only joking  :P )

Offline londonbloke

OP are you gonna cry?
(Only joking  :P )

I was slightly lachrymose for a time but I struggled manfully and am over it, thanks  :P

Online scutty brown

any chance this was a racial thing?

Offline londonbloke

any chance this was a racial thing?

I'm White English so I'm guessing not.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I wanted to see this girl yesterday but she moved from London 

She is the type of girl you see early in the day due to her low price and looks

I'm sure she gets very busy
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral