Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vickyfunmassage xxx, Bracknell  (Read 6387 times)

3 review(s) for VickyFunMassage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Shaunross65

A bit late on this one happened about 2/3 weeks ago literally only 1 thing saving it from being a negative which I'll get to. Seen her profile loads but normally go for actual parlour for a massage but as all being shut i thought I'd give her ago. £90 for 1 hour massage and H/R not bad concerning her pictures look really hot just a shame its all bollocks. She says size 10 I'd say 16 at least big tits but saggy quite a pretty face and to be fair really friendly, average massage but lots on swips and strokes of my balls which was good then the H/R  turned into me fucking her tits which actually felt amazing and thats what stopped it being a negative. I hate it when these girls lie about sizes and stuff so fucking annoying when your expecting a curvy size 10 with nice big tits but instead a size 16 with saggy boobs opens the door. Definitely wouldn't see again
External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

A bit late on this one happened about 2/3 weeks ago literally only 1 thing saving it from being a negative which I'll get to. Seen her profile loads but normally go for actual parlour for a massage but as all being shut i thought I'd give her ago. £90 for 1 hour massage and H/R not bad concerning her pictures look really hot just a shame its all bollocks. She says size 10 I'd say 16 at least big tits but saggy quite a pretty face and to be fair really friendly, average massage but lots on swips and strokes of my balls which was good then the H/R  turned into me fucking her tits which actually felt amazing and thats what stopped it being a negative. I hate it when these girls lie about sizes and stuff so fucking annoying when your expecting a curvy size 10 with nice big tits but instead a size 16 with saggy boobs opens the door. Definitely wouldn't see again
External Link/Members Only

Thanks SR.

She's been on my HL for a long time, I don't mind a bit of additional timber. 
Have you seen Alicia in Wokingham, just wonder how Vicky compares.

Guy

Offline harry1980

I’ve seen both and on a scale of 1 to 10 if we are comparing.... Alice is a solid 8/9 on looks compared to Vicky who’s more of a 3/4! Went to see Vicky and was hugely disappointed.

Offline contentguy

I’ve seen both and on a scale of 1 to 10 if we are comparing.... Alice is a solid 8/9 on looks compared to Vicky who’s more of a 3/4! Went to see Vicky and was hugely disappointed.

Thanks, that's Vicky of the hotlist.

Guy

Offline Yellowman1

Shame she’s isn’t as hot as the pics. Alisha has retired now and Sophia in Farnham isn’t working anymore so not much local choice for a good massage now

Offline Shaunross65

Im sure 2/3 years ago there seemed to be loads of masseuses around but now only 1 or 2 and neither of them are great

Offline contentguy

Shame she’s isn’t as hot as the pics. Alisha has retired now and Sophia in Farnham isn’t working anymore so not much local choice for a good massage now

Emma at Farnborough not advertising any more either.
There’s Amber of Windlesham still advertising.

I didn’t know Alisha had retired, last time I saw her she said she was moving to Bracknell.

External Link/Members Only Looks promising with her new pics, the verification pic on here looks very unflattering.

Shame, I could do with a good massage.

Guy

Offline Yellowman1

Emma is working but only seeing regs I saw her last week

There is a new bird at the place Sophia was at but no idea about her

Offline grayfox_88

Seen Vicky a few times and I e enjoyed her massages, after the fist time seeing her she has let me do some foreplay on her mostly touching and sucking her tits. She’s my type, but everyone has different preferences.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Seen Vicky a few times and I e enjoyed her massages, after the fist time seeing her she has let me do some foreplay on her mostly touching and sucking her tits. She’s my type, but everyone has different preferences.

Shame you never bothered to leave a review in the past.

Offline Xtro

Shame you never bothered to leave a review in the past.

I'm suprised his post wasn't a question.   :rolleyes:

Offline henryp46

Hi - in which town is Vickyfunmassage based? I used to see Alisha in Wokingham but Yellowman says she has retired? what happened to her Yellowman, she was one of the better ones?

Offline contentguy

Hi - in which town is Vickyfunmassage based? I used to see Alisha in Wokingham but Yellowman says she has retired? what happened to her Yellowman, she was one of the better ones?

I think this rates as one of the most stoopid posts I've ever seen on here.

Congratulations  :hi:

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think this rates as one of the most stoopid posts I've ever seen on here.

Congratulations  :hi:

Guy

A few lurkers and leeches have popped out of the woodwork, eh? At least Henry isn't very prolific with his errr contributions.

Offline contentguy

A few lurkers and leeches have popped out of the woodwork, eh? At least Henry isn't very prolific with his errr contributions.

It made me smile, which is a positive.  And definitely more of a lurker than a leech.

He's not very good a clicking links, I wonder how he got in here unaided?

Guy

Offline henryp46

A bit bizarre to ask a question and then get abused? She has the following locations on her profile Bracknell Ascot Wokingham Reading Windsor - all I was asking was which one was it?

Offline Fuzzyduck

A bit bizarre to ask a question and then get abused? She has the following locations on her profile Bracknell Ascot Wokingham Reading Windsor - all I was asking was which one was it?

Only if you're the kind of guy who only ever asks questions and contributes nothing to the site. :hi:

Offline contentguy

Welcome back and congratulations on your 3 for 3 record of asking a question rather than contributing.

There's a phone number on Vicky's AW page, so you can ask her.
And a link to "View a map of where she lives." which will give you the post code area.

Generally the first location listed is the location they're at.
Why would she be in Bracknell and say Location: Reading, Ascot, Windsor, Bracknell.

I know prossie logic has it's flaws, but generally that seems to be a sensible rule.

Now -  I just posted some information that you can add to your punting IQ.

And I did it without asking you a question.

It is possible.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Welcome back and congratulations on your 3 for 3 record of asking a question rather than contributing.

There's a phone number on Vicky's AW page, so you can ask her.
And a link to "View a map of where she lives." which will give you the post code area.

Generally the first location listed is the location they're at.
Why would she be in Bracknell and say Location: Reading, Ascot, Windsor, Bracknell.

I know prossie logic has it's flaws, but generally that seems to be a sensible rule.

Now -  I just posted some information that you can add to your punting IQ.

And I did it without asking you a question.

It is possible.

Guy

To be fair, the map function isn't obvious on AW. If I were lazy, I'd probably just ask OP to confirm.

Offline contentguy

To be fair, the map function isn't obvious on AW. If I were lazy, I'd probably just ask OP to confirm.

Now he knows where she is, knows he wants to see her, perhaps he'll come back here and do a review.

Guy

Offline Yellowman1

Not sure what happened to alisha but her punting phone is cut off, I had her personal number messaged her on that she said she isn’t working anymore

Offline henryp46

Thanks for the clarification and point taken. I have only ever seen Alisha so was disappointed when she stopped - looking for someone similar as a safe punt so will follow up Vickyfunmassage - if I do I will post a review this time, cheers!

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the clarification and point taken. I have only ever seen Alisha so was disappointed when she stopped - looking for someone similar as a safe punt so will follow up Vickyfunmassage - if I do I will post a review this time, cheers!

No problem, go see her, do a review, you know you want to.

Guy

Offline harry1980

The last time I saw Alicia she said she did massage as an extra additional income part time. She was working and studying something to do with animal behaviour. I guess she’s completed her exams and doing that full time instead now if her profile and numbers now inactive.

More intel and I’ve not asked a question either  :dance:

Offline switftjake

Any progress on alternatives? need someone who works weekends.

Offline contentguy

Any progress on alternatives? need someone who works weekends.

I'd highly recommend External Link/Members Only

She tours around the south east and is often seen in Bracknell and Uxbridge.

Guy

Offline Chekychapy

I agree with the last comment from Guy. Lucy has been around a while now and she is recommended...I have seen both Vicky and Lucy and Lucy is much more responsive and GVFM. Only downside is she does move around a lot now.. so I would recommend that you need to arrange in advance best you can. Best to call her not text to increase your booking.

Offline switftjake

I'd highly recommend External Link/Members Only

She tours around the south east and is often seen in Bracknell and Uxbridge.
Thanks Guy I reviewed her couple months ago and she in basing stoke I think now but had no response from her the other week when trying to arrange. bit pricey too. any other suggestions?

Offline contentguy

Thanks Guy I reviewed her couple months ago and she in basing stoke I think now but had no response from her the other week when trying to arrange. bit pricey too. any other suggestions?

I forgot you'd reviewed her. 
Anabelle and Emma in Farnborough offer a great massage with HR, though I don't think either meet your weekend requirement.

Offline switftjake

Offline houseboot

Offline contentguy

Is that the same Annabelle as the "Mother & daughter" (Jessica & Annabelle) thread?

No it's a different Annabelle. she's slim (was pre-lockdown), with very firm in proportion bolt ons.  I like her because her massage is really good.

Guy