Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy_Sweety - Bayswater area, W5 - BBW TOFTT  (Read 2087 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5256470) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Putin

External Link/Members Only     or     External Link/Members Only

Booking and Comms
The event happened two days ago. I called her number and she picked up immediately. She asked how long I wanted to stay. I told her and she sent me the postcode via text after the phone call.

A basement maisonette around the W5 area in Bayswater. It’s around 4 mins walk from the nearest tube, Royal Oak station.
If you are driving, street parking may be difficult as the whole area is mainly resident bays (Mon-Sun, 8.30am-10pm).
After going round in circles, I did manage to find street parking, a pay-by-phone bay on Alexander street (a short walk from hers), parked and paid using the ParkRight app.
She shares the  apartment with at least someone else as I could hear a voices in another room.
I did ask her if she knew who Leila was, but she said no. I tried pressing for more info about Leila but she was adamant and reluctant to say anything  so I dropped the topic.
The apartment has a bathroom with a shower. The place is okay and the bed is fit for purpose. The area is very residential and not discreet. If somebody knows you around there, it would be better to go later in the evening when it's a little darker.

Price     £80/30 mins

Looks
She is not a looker at all. Face is a 4. She should be in her mid-40s or whatever, but certainly not over 50.
She is about 5’1- 5’2 ft, about size 22-24 , huge tummy with fat thunder thighs and calves (which are quite shapely).
In contrast, her tits are very small for her size and was overshadowed by the huge belly.
This lady has got some big ass though. Not great when viewing from the front due to the tummy. But when she turns round you can definitely appreciate it.
Hygiene: Her hygiene is okay. There was no nasty whiff or anything but I could tell this a production-line type service as soon as I enter the apartment.
.As I entered she opened the door, there were no pleasantries, no peck on the cheek, and not even a smile in her face. Everything felt business-like from the off, although she became slightly friendlier as the punt progressed.
I wanted to walk but it was late in the evening, I was horny as fuck and no plan B so I decided to stay

Services
Services received was OW, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and spoon

As I entered the room, it was quite dark. I had to persuade her to turn on the table lamp, which she did after a slight hesitation.
Gave her the envelope and she left to stash it away quickly, then returned and asked if I would like to use the shower, I declined and the action commenced.
Action started by her offering OWO, but I declined and told her to use the rubber. The blowjob was ok.

Missionary – Her pussy was very loose and her belly got in the way a lot. I did't ask for dfk but even if she offered, I would have declined as I just don't fancy her.
If you are not well hung, you may struggle in this position with her.

Spoon – Her super thick thighs and big ass got in the way here too (For some reason, I found her thick thighs and calves quite sexy) :coolgirl:

Doggy - This was the best position for her big ass but her pussy was not tight at all, I could hardly felt any sensation.

Lost my wood mid-way and told her to wank me off until I came. Washed off quickly in the bathroom sink and made my way out. I must have been there for 20 mins.

QUICK SUMMARY (TLDR)

Pros
---  Big Ass
---  Firm body
---  Fat shapely legs and thighs (some may not find them sexy)

Cons
---  Not good-looking at all
---  Rushed services, although she did not clock-watch
---  Body out of shape and much bigger than photos suggest
---  Huge Gut and small tits
---  Production- ine services
---  Very loose Pussy
---  Overpriced… £50/30mins should be the appropriate for her looks and services

See Again            –  No
Do I recommend  –  It depends on what you are after, but if you are looking for any kind of GFE experience, it's a no.

Some may rate this as a neutral but not for me as I'm not easliy pleased.
I didn't find her attractive, services felt rushed, pussy was too loose, huge belly and I couldn't cum while fucking (which is quite rare considering how horny I was). So it's a negative but only just.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:18:44 pm by Putin »

Offline Putin

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:20:44 pm by Putin »

Offline Payyourwaymate

That's one solidly structured review. Nice one. Shame about the punt though.