Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands / Charmaine & Zoe - Northampton.  (Read 7126 times)

Offline bobock100

External Link/Members Only   Phone number 07462 534190

There are a number of reviews on here of Charmaine and a few of Charmaine and Louise for their 4 hand massage. I have seen and reviewed Charmaine before but I had never got round to seeing her and Louise together.

I texted Charmaine to see if she and Louise were working. She replied that Louise was cutting back but she could offer 4 hand massage with Zoe, who is 24 and has only just started working with her. She sent me a picture of Zoe via WhatsApp and assured me that I would have a horny time with the two of them looking after me.

After a couple of false starts we arranged an appointment for one hour at £120 for 4 hand massage.

Comms
Charmaine is excellent at pre-meeting comms so I knew exactly what to expect and where to go. On the morning of the appointment Charmaine texted to say that Zoe was just seeing her period and she would understand if I wanted to cancel. I decided to go ahead with the meet.

Easy to find location on the outskirts of Northampton with easy parking.

Booking
Charmaine is an attractive mature lady with decent sized tits which are full and firm for her age. Zoe is a curvy size 14, 36 bust, attractive girl with long red hair and described by Charmaine as friendly, affectionate and loves sex (this all turned out to be true). Both ladies are shaven.

As soon as I walked through the door Charmaine gave a me a hug and a kiss and introduced me to Zoe who also hugged and kissed me. Charmaine went to get me a drink while I got to know Zoe. It didn’t take long to get Zoe's firm tits out and when Charmaine returned she found me sucking Zoe’s tits while she was stroking my cock. Now Charmaine is not the sort of lady to let an opportunity like that pass. She got down on her knees and took my cock deep in her mouth, while Zoe and I started some very intimate DFK. Then Zoe went down to help out Charmaine. Looking down at them both sharing my cock was amazing.

This all happened before I had even got undressed, so we took a breather and I went for a shower ready for the massage. On to the massage table and received some great sensual swipes and touches from both ladies. Apparently, Louise has taught them both some massage techniques but I was not there to sort out my lower back and Zoe’s skill with her fingernails on my balls and shaft more than compensated for any lack of technique. They work well together, Charmaine making good us of her tits and Zoe really knows where to touch and stroke to give a man pleasure. Eventually I reached that point where my cock was too erect to lay comfortably on my front so I turned over for a wonderful mix of OWO and DFK. Taking it in turns to kiss one girl while the other was looking after my cock. I should mention that throughout the massage Charmaine insisted that I have at least a couple of fingers inside her soaking wet pussy when possible.

They both have a great customer focused attitude, for example when I felt my cock was getting a bit dry, I asked Zoe to spit on my balls and the lovely young lady gave me a beautiful drool of saliva followed my Charmaine spitting on my shaft.

When it was time to cum I was given the option of CIM with either of them but I wanted to make a mess with my lockdown load so I decided to shoot over Charmaine with Zoe giving me DFK and a helping hand.

I had a shower before leaving.

Conclusion
I don't want to sound too full of praise but this was a perfect service for me. I am well over 60 and not looking for full sex. What I want is a couple of naughty ladies to keep my cock up for 60 minutes and these girls are expert at that. Plenty of OWO, loads of DFK, lots of naughty talk and a lovely combination of young and mature working on my cock. This is about as horny as a massage can get for me.

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds good northampton is a bit far but never had a 4 hand massage before not sure how ive never seen a review for her before theres loads on here

Online RAJEC

Sounds good!

Was sex on the cards or was it just a massage/oral service?  :hi:

Offline bobock100

I only asked about massage so I'm not too sure about full sex. However I believe it's available individually but not as a duo. But I think it's best to contact them to discuss options.

Offline Foxtail17

I only asked about massage so I'm not too sure about full sex. However I believe it's available individually but not as a duo. But I think it's best to contact them to discuss options.

Not had the pleasure yet, but I believe Charmaine did full service but Louise only did hand jobs. Zoe is new so who knows.

Online scouting

Thanks for the review Bobock. Do you happen to know if Zoe does solo visits at Charmaine's place? I know Louise did but that may have been because she is her daughter.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for the review Bobock. Do you happen to know if Zoe does solo visits at Charmaine's place? I know Louise did but that may have been because she is her daughter.
Hi Scouting
I believe Zoe does... I've booked a 4hd.  Never had one before and thought I'd give it a try.

Offline Pablo69

I'mdoing the same.. Should be interesting!

Hi Scouting
I believe Zoe does... I've booked a 4hd.  Never had one before and thought I'd give it a try.

Offline bobock100

Yes, I believe that you can book Zoe on her own. I was only interested in the 4 hand massage so I didn't ask about that option.

Offline workinallweek

are pics available anywhere ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

are pics available anywhere ?
Charmaine has her picture on WhatsApp.

Offline badder

Seen charmaine a couple of times and always enjoyed myself. Wasn't sure if she would be working at these times but seems her services are as good as ever. Definetly need to think about booking again

Offline jimbobalula

Afternoon bobock
When did you see charmaine if she's back then need to pop along on my travels down to Northampton. Have met charmaine 6times and she is as you say a very enthusiastic lady for her age and bloody sexy to boot  :wackogirl:

Offline MajorPayne

Afternoon bobock
When did you see charmaine if she's back then need to pop along on my travels down to Northampton. Have met charmaine 6times and she is as you say a very enthusiastic lady for her age and bloody sexy to boot  :wackogirl:
Before I started punting I would have said that a 70yo could not be sexy but I've been proved wrong and said it myself.  I agree with you Jim I too find her sexy

Offline bobock100

Meeting took place on 30th June 2020.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only looks like a great link.

Due to the pandemic my regular visits to Northampton are now Zoomed.