Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendation - massage/he  (Read 3108 times)

Offline holeymoley

Hi guys, I will be at a loose end so to speak on Saturday afternoon/pm so I was thinking it was time for a massage with he. Ideally within 30 mins of Huddersfield ( not Bradford ) but would consider South Leeds.or maybe Barnsley.
Thanks in anticipation.

Offline Charles Glass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen both girls A few times when they did FS. I have had a lot of Duos with them. I Have tried the massage from both and it was really nice. They are both attractive too and superb HR. Still work together it seems.
Just within your range I think Leeds Dock.

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline YorksPaul

Try Steph in Barnsley ... 50+ years ... great tantric massage.. she naked but it’s dark so you wont see much ... £70 for the hour but the Ball touching starts in the first minute so it’s a long hour  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline holeymoley

I have seen both girls A few times when they did FS. I have had a lot of Duos with them. I Have tried the massage from both and it was really nice. They are both attractive too and superb HR. Still work together it seems.
Just within your range I think Leeds Dock.

Neither working Saturday unfortunately but thank you Sir, for the response.

Offline holeymoley

Try Steph in Barnsley ... 50+ years ... great tantric massage.. she naked but it’s dark so you wont see much ... £70 for the hour but the Ball touching starts in the first minute so it’s a long hour  ;)

Only working Saturday morning which I can’t do, but thanks for the response.

Offline Charles Glass

Only working Saturday morning which I can’t do, but thanks for the response.

They might work over if you ask nicely:)
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline wakefieldlad13

This one in morley popped up a few weeks ago, maybe TOFTT

Offline Fireplace

I have a friend who has seen her, he said He was in and out in 25 mins including shower for 30 min booking. I can’t remember if he said £65 or £70 with hand job very expensive,  and bit of massage He got was crap.

Offline Dick Cheese

What's the best way to contact her ? E-mailed her Tuesday to ask about arranging a booking but still not heard anything back.

Offline holeymoley

I have a friend who has seen her, he said He was in and out in 25 mins including shower for 30 min booking. I can’t remember if he said £65 or £70 with hand job very expensive,  and bit of massage He got was crap.

It’s the infamous “ Nikki “ from Cleckheaton ex protege of Nina at least that’s what I suspect from photo.

If it is then avoid is my advice...........

Offline dalglish07

My experience for the gumtree add is the same. Took £60 for an hour. Massage so so. Showered and left by 45 mins

Offline Shawy74

Cristina massage near headingley-leeds does a great tantric massage,15 mins of a really good massage wiv 30 mins of sensual tantric wiv lots of ball,cock an ass play with fantastic handjob to finish from a attractive faf young lass,think shes from romanian so not much of a talker,but more than makes up for it wiv the massage.
Ive seen her 3/4 times and left a review also.

Headingley,Leeds... LS6 1BY MANOR AVENUE

Offline chandlerhandler

Cristina massage near headingley-leeds does a great tantric massage,15 mins of a really good massage wiv 30 mins of sensual tantric wiv lots of ball,cock an ass play with fantastic handjob to finish from a attractive faf young lass,think shes from romanian so not much of a talker,but more than makes up for it wiv the massage.

Offline wakefieldlad13

It’s the infamous “ Nikki “ from Cleckheaton ex protege of Nina at least that’s what I suspect from photo.

If it is then avoid is my advice...........

Anymore info regarding the avoid part? it does sound like she is a clock watcher, is the quality bad too

Offline holeymoley

Anymore info regarding the avoid part? it does sound like she is a clock watcher, is the quality bad too

Intended to see her friend/relative Nini, mature Malaysian who did unrushed massage, owo, he for £65. When I arrived she said she was unwell but Nikki ( had a different name then I think )  so I said ok. Nikki looked FAF tbh but was hyper, £65, was starting price, everything else was 10 or 20 extra so I think we’d got to over £100 when I said I had not got that on me she replied “ no problem “ I usually work in London so I will get card machine ! ( would not take my cards on a punt btw ) so I settled for massage/he. Rushed, never stopped talking trying to upsell to b2b etc even though I explained I had no extra. Total contrast to what Nini offered. But as always YMMV, I’m aware that on odd occasions I don’t click with someone, as an old person seeing someone a lot younger I usually assume that’s why. Also I felt sure that there was a previous thread relating to Nini but mentioning Nikki or whatever name(s) she used. Also if I am allowed to say this on here without upsetting the mods. There is a thread on another local forum. Hope this helps. FYI Nini was in Cleckheaton.

Offline holeymoley

What's the best way to contact her ? E-mailed her Tuesday to ask about arranging a booking but still not heard anything back.

Mirrors my experience took days to respond and wanted me to book by return email.

Offline holeymoley

Yes I’ve seen her but I’d forgotten, I walked my car mirror parking on her drive lol. Everything you say but she was a bit distant, maybe other things in mind , but yes I should go back thank you.

Offline holeymoley

Thank you everyone for your assistance, greatly appreciated.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Intended to see her friend/relative Nini, mature Malaysian who did unrushed massage, owo, he for £65. When I arrived she said she was unwell but Nikki ( had a different name then I think )  so I said ok. Nikki looked FAF tbh but was hyper, £65, was starting price, everything else was 10 or 20 extra so I think we’d got to over £100 when I said I had not got that on me she replied “ no problem “ I usually work in London so I will get card machine ! ( would not take my cards on a punt btw ) so I settled for massage/he. Rushed, never stopped talking trying to upsell to b2b etc even though I explained I had no extra. Total contrast to what Nini offered. But as always YMMV, I’m aware that on odd occasions I don’t click with someone, as an old person seeing someone a lot younger I usually assume that’s why. Also I felt sure that there was a previous thread relating to Nini but mentioning Nikki or whatever name(s) she used. Also if I am allowed to say this on here without upsetting the mods. There is a thread on another local forum. Hope this helps. FYI Nini was in Cleckheaton.

Thanks for that, UKP comes up trumps again helping its members

Offline Chao Praya

Saw Nikki, Oriental massage about 3 weeks ago and then again a week later. She is based in an apartment in Morley which is conveniently remote and has it's own car park. All arrangements done by text. Arrived a little early and texted to say arrived and immediately given access code and apartment number. Entered apartment to be greeted by a cute faced oriental girl who gave me a hug and asked what service I wanted. I had assumed it would be massage on offer, probably with HE and maybe B2B. I asked what was on offer along with the massage and discovered several options with the really interesting ones being oral and full service. Pricing was a bit high for an hour at £135 but I went for B2B, followed by OW and full service to finish.
I found Nikki quite attractive. Malaysian, mid 30s, pretty face, B/C cup natural tits, petite and fairly trim figure. So it was on with the show. I laid on my front and must admit the massage with warm oil was excellent. Initially in a penetrative remedial manner and after about 20 minutes increasingly erotic. Her clothing was off and she began B2B which was nice but better when I was turned over to receive the frontal treatment. Nice tits with chapel hat peg nipples and a tight backside enhanced my enjoyment. The B2B lasted about 15 minutes and then with a wicked smile she asked if I was ready for the oral and of course I was. I was a bit disappointed that she slipped on a welly but nevertheless she gave mini me a good enthusiastic blow. After 5 minutes or so she asked if I was ready to move on and again of course I was. I was by now lathered in oil which made the sex quite erotic. I prefer to be on top and began there before moving to my favourite position with me on top and her legs closed. She wasn't a moaner from the off as some are but she quietly built up her enthusiasm and I was fairly sure she came based on her changed breathing, involuntary hip thrusts and quiet gasps whilst pulling me towards her. If she was faking then well done girl.
To summarise, this was a bit more expensive than I normally pay, but left so well satisfied that I made a second visit a week later. Something I rarely do as for me variety is the spice of life. IMHO this was a really good punt made all the better by getting something which was not expected when I walked in. The second punt mirrored the first apart from the fact I tried a few different positions with the sex. I initially found her on Gumtree but she is now also on Vivastreet.

Offline holeymoley

Interesting could be the YMMV -  I wonder, would this review be better under a separate thread for Nikki ?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Saw Nikki, Oriental massage about 3 weeks ago and then again a week later. She is based in an apartment in Morley which is conveniently remote and has it's own car park. All arrangements done by text. Arrived a little early and texted to say arrived and immediately given access code and apartment number. Entered apartment to be greeted by a cute faced oriental girl who gave me a hug and asked what service I wanted. I had assumed it would be massage on offer, probably with HE and maybe B2B. I asked what was on offer along with the massage and discovered several options with the really interesting ones being oral and full service. Pricing was a bit high for an hour at £135 but I went for B2B, followed by OW and full service to finish.
I found Nikki quite attractive. Malaysian, mid 30s, pretty face, B/C cup natural tits, petite and fairly trim figure. So it was on with the show. I laid on my front and must admit the massage with warm oil was excellent. Initially in a penetrative remedial manner and after about 20 minutes increasingly erotic. Her clothing was off and she began B2B which was nice but better when I was turned over to receive the frontal treatment. Nice tits with chapel hat peg nipples and a tight backside enhanced my enjoyment. The B2B lasted about 15 minutes and then with a wicked smile she asked if I was ready for the oral and of course I was. I was a bit disappointed that she slipped on a welly but nevertheless she gave mini me a good enthusiastic blow. After 5 minutes or so she asked if I was ready to move on and again of course I was. I was by now lathered in oil which made the sex quite erotic. I prefer to be on top and began there before moving to my favourite position with me on top and her legs closed. She wasn't a moaner from the off as some are but she quietly built up her enthusiasm and I was fairly sure she came based on her changed breathing, involuntary hip thrusts and quiet gasps whilst pulling me towards her. If she was faking then well done girl.
To summarise, this was a bit more expensive than I normally pay, but left so well satisfied that I made a second visit a week later. Something I rarely do as for me variety is the spice of life. IMHO this was a really good punt made all the better by getting something which was not expected when I walked in. The second punt mirrored the first apart from the fact I tried a few different positions with the sex. I initially found her on Gumtree but she is now also on Vivastreet.

I agree with HM, im sure this should be in the review thread, what you say about your experience is interesting and also a little contradictory especially reading other peoples comments, i have a regular meet with someone for a massage and blow in Morley and this one came up in our conversation and it was not good, now i know it is not unknown for SP's to slag each other off so maybe a pinch of salt n all