Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXI-MAGDA33 - Polish - Marylebone / Edgware Road  (Read 2678 times)

3 review(s) for SEXI-MAGDA33 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this polish milf recently when she was working near Edgware Road / Marylebone. Think she has since moved to north London.

Excellent comms, maid arranged it all via texts. Had to wait for a few minutes before she gave me the flat number which was in the basement outside a grim building.

Positive
- Seems reasonably friendly, spoke good English
- Pictures on AW are accurate, age wise I would guess she's early 40's. Not a stunner but you'd like her if you like a milf with a dirty mouth ready to suck you dry
- Small frame, stand about 5'6 and size 6. Short auburn / brown hair. Tits are size A though slightly saggy, probably had a child before.
- Body was very smooth especially her back and legs. I'd rate her a 7 bodywise
- FK was offered but not taken, see negative section below
- OWO was very good, no hands used and can DT for long. I tried to stop her after about 10 mins but instead she asked me don't worry baby and sped up and it wasn't long before I blew my load in her mouth. Orgasm was intense and she kept going at it for another minute before spitting out into a tissue.
- Had a small break before she initiated again....my fellow wasn't quite ready so she blew me again with more OWO before applying the jonny.
- We had sex in a few positions but I was exhausted and decided to call it a day. She helped me to remove the condom and asked me please can I give her CIM because she really wanted me to cum again. Who am I to refuse? So on she went and it took another 5 or 10 mins or so before another round of intense orgasm deep in her mouth. Shame no swallow despite on her list.  What dirty whore with such slutty mouth...
- Meeting 10 mins ran over...

Neutral
- Facially 5 imo, when she smiled I could see her teeth a bit wonky which was a bit of a turn-off even though she seemed nice and friendly enough
- Fake moans during sex, she was also asking me to "cum baby" a few mins after we were having sex. This was similar to most of the Romanian WG I have seen...

Negative
- Smoker's breath. I did explicitly told her not to smoke before the meeting but then again pretty sure it's the maid who handled all the comms

Would I see her again? Probably not given she's now moved and far from me. That said, if I want a great BJ with CIM I would consider seeing her but then again I see that she's put her rate up because I only paid 70 with no extra for half hour.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Shame about the looks, teeth, smoking and price hikes  :thumbsdown:

Wouldn't trek 2+ hrs across London on public transport for a 100ph girl passing herself off @ 120 even without the infection risk.   :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:15:15 am by LLPunting »