Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reeka Busty - Harrow - OWO and CIM  (Read 1183 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5455722) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zertfghyr

Ad Link : External Link/Members Only

When: Towards mid of 2019

Duration: 30 mins

Fee: £50 half hour + Extra 10 CIM

Location: Harrow, I drove so plenty of parking close by. Bus stops close by, not sure about tube/train

Services: OWO and CIM

Communication: Good, texted the number on the day and booked at short notice for within an hour.

The girl: Hungarian, as per the pictures on profile. Chubby, large breast and ass

Attitude: 7/10 friendly but appeared quite conserved and did not open up - Could be down to just my personality and expectation

The meet:
  • Located the block, up 2 slights of steps and into the flat. She wanted to see me before stating the exact block which made me a little nervous
  • Into the room and both of us removed clothes
  • A light kiss or 2 and then straight into OWO which resulted in CIM
  • Tried to engage further to see if can get an extra pop out but did not receive same feedback so decided to pack and leave. She did not push or hurry me like some

Conclusion: Will NOT return unless tempted by someone's review due to
  • Average OWO
  • Asked to see me and made me run left and right on the block
  • Appeared quite conserved

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately the rules require that reviews must be made within 6 months of the punt, so I'll move this to the London discussion board. Still good intel, though. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Ad Link : External Link/Members Only

When: Towards mid of 2019

Duration: 30 mins

Fee: £50 half hour + Extra 10 CIM

Location: Harrow, I drove so plenty of parking close by. Bus stops close by, not sure about tube/train

Services: OWO and CIM

Communication: Good, texted the number on the day and booked at short notice for within an hour.

The girl: Hungarian, as per the pictures on profile. Chubby, large breast and ass

Attitude: 7/10 friendly but appeared quite conserved and did not open up - Could be down to just my personality and expectation

The meet:
  • Located the block, up 2 slights of steps and into the flat. She wanted to see me before stating the exact block which made me a little nervous
  • Into the room and both of us removed clothes
  • A light kiss or 2 and then straight into OWO which resulted in CIM
  • Tried to engage further to see if can get an extra pop out but did not receive same feedback so decided to pack and leave. She did not push or hurry me like some

Conclusion: Will NOT return unless tempted by someone's review due to
  • Average OWO
  • Asked to see me and made me run left and right on the block
  • Appeared quite conserved

You punted with her before me but her OWO with me was excellent including some DT, she has mainly good reviews on here, not loads and loads but half a dozen or so under 2 names she has used. Good kissing as well.

Offline RAJEC

You punted with her before me but her OWO with me was excellent including some DT, she has mainly good reviews on here, not loads and loads but half a dozen or so under 2 names she has used. Good kissing as well.

Agree, while facially she is a non-starter, her service is delivered with gusto.

She especially seems to take pride in her oral work which is worth her fee alone imho.

:hi:

Offline smiths

Agree, while facially she is a non-starter, her service is delivered with gusto.

She especially seems to take pride in her oral work which is worth her fee alone imho.

:hi:

Indeed but she is a stunner facially compared to Mature London who really did look like Bride Of Wilderstein, better body than Reeka though. Yes I thought Reeka was good overall and for a good price. I didn't go for her extras and would of liked Fingering her as part of her standard service. I did finger her clit but no more than that.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw her a few times back in 2018. She's a good SP. A good kisser and I'd say she was an attractive woman. She had nice smooth legs as well!

Offline RAJEC

Indeed but she is a stunner facially compared to Mature London who really did look like Bride Of Wilderstein, better body than Reeka though. Yes I thought Reeka was good overall and for a good price. I didn't go for her extras and would of liked Fingering her as part of her standard service. I did finger her clit but no more than that.

Get in there and give her another go!

Offline smiths

Get in there and give her another go!

I may do when I punt again but she wont be top of the list. :lol: