Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy1992 - NG15  (Read 4219 times)

Offline j122

Had a bid from this girl, though she's not verified, bit of research and her numbers on uk adult zone where she has a premier profile rather than a free one and has a cracking ass pick on there too  :wacko:

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

She made a bid on mine too but decided against it as its a bit close to my home turf. Been keen to know if anyone has though

Offline monkeybucket

b.czajka60@gmail.com is her email address...call me cynical but doesn't look very English if its a name....I think I'll give this one a side step.

Offline j122

She's EE, says on adult zone.... But looks a lot skinnier on  new aw gallery pic
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 10:01:04 pm by j122 »

Offline monkeybucket

She's EE, says on adult zone.... But looks a lot skinnier on  new aw gallery pic
Ah thought I read she said she was English my bad.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
b.czajka60@gmail.com is her email address...call me cynical but doesn't look very English if its a name....I think I'll give this one a side step.

Also, "NO BLACK MENS - Sorry" gives her away as an EE.

Offline pumps

Bottom left corner of adult work profile

Nationality down as Polish!  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bottom left corner of adult work profile

Nationality down as Polish!  ;)

That wasn't there yesterday

Offline j122

That wasn't there yesterday

No it wasn't, check there first before going to adult zone

Offline music_man6969

I took a stab on this girl yesterday as I was horny and she was reasonably local ...

OH my word. The best I've ever had! Young, friendly & beautiful, but what made It was the service. It's as if she actually enjoyed it ... big time!

Spread the word. This girls awesome!

Offline j122

Bugger! I should've took a chance & chose her. Good review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28937.0
Was her place in an alright area?

pleasure

Sounds interesting, I'm pretty tempted now! She looks kinda dark-skinned in her pics, is she mixed race or is it just the lighting?

Could you give me an idea where she's based (by pm if you prefer), is it near a major route or out in the middle of nowhere?

Offline Name redacted

Hi. If i could have some info where shes based too thatd be fantastic. Im from hucknall too but dont fancy stepping on my home turf either lol

Offline music_man6969

Location is a quite suburb in Hucknall and I think its just a fake tan. I think the light off the camera gives her that mixed race look. She looks far better in the flesh.

Offline monkeybucket

A quiet suburb of hucknall?.....bulwell?? :scare:

Offline j122

Jackjones

Now offering bareback! :scare:

Thats a damn shame, one less on the hotlist then.

pleasure

Damn, she was on my list until now too.

What makes a girl suddenly start offering bb? She surely can't be struggling for business that much. And surely she'll be putting off more guys than she attracts? There can't be that many guys around who are into it?

new_punter

Another one confused by OWO / BB?

Offline Owwhatanight

Just asked if she really was doing BB and she confirmed she was ??? And included xxx ??

Why is business slow at the moment ?

Now in Mapperley / St Ann's area Ng3

Offline music_man6969

This development is odd and rather worrying. I've seen this girl a couple of times a couple of months back. She is a great fuck and very hot, but when I saw her, even OWO was off the menu!

What's changed!!??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just asked if she really was doing BB and she confirmed she was ??? And included xxx ??

Why is business slow at the moment ?

Now in Mapperley / St Ann's area Ng3

This development is odd and rather worrying. I've seen this girl a couple of times a couple of months back. She is a great fuck and very hot, but when I saw her, even OWO was off the menu!

What's changed!!??

Possibility of a new girl working off the old profile and the old mobile number? Or greed finally got to her!!!

Offline bigrockcandy

+1, I saw her as well about 4 weeks ago & definitely a"careful" lady at the time. One of the best bodies I've ever seen on a wg in terms of toned & well looked after.