Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cai Cai Taiwan Delight Attentive Companion In Rotherham  (Read 3914 times)

Offline fforte

So as lockdown continues to ease I thought I’d find my self some relief. This one looked interesting as Rotherham’s not that big and doesn’t have many adverts. I had had a run and tug the previous week in the centre so thought thus may be the same place.

This advert had a different vibe and I love Asian girls. It looked like the normal bait and switch. I texted and soon found out a new girl was available and it was indeed the same Rotherham flat I been in previously. Address texted so I was on my way. The place has free parking behind the flats. The entrance is hard to find. I had agreed £100 fir the full service Sex massage and oral.

Phoned when I was in the car park and was key in a ground floor flat. The same flat as last week still as dark but no smoke this week.

The mamasam Chai is in another  room straight a head was a large titted pretty chinese lady wow. Very similar to the photo. It’s dark but I wasn’t complaining. I handed her £100 she took this to Chsi and came in and stripped off. I was stripped what a body baby doll mid twenty year old from China. I lay down on the bed she straddled me and started the massage. Pretty decent I’d say not as good as Chai previously.
Around 30 minutes she starts the erotic part of the massage rubbing my crack and balls. She then says blow job. I flip over she gets condom out commenting big cock. Lol these Chinese only see small Asian cock so if your average or above they love it.she starts a very good oral up and down then licking the tip. Fantastic I get to grips with her tits and clit. No kissing allowed but she has sensitive nipples and likes my cock. This drives her into overdrive so I lick the nipples. She points at my cock she says in. So we do it I mish on my back knelt down on her back a fantastic session she loves it wants more I’m knackered but carry on for 15mins or so. I went fizRO she nods head no and fingers outside.

Here comes a surprise I motion her Togo reverse cow girl for her to wank me off. She lowers her arse to my face allows me to lick her clit and pussy as she wanks me. I eventually come

Best session ever in a massage parlour very GFE. She wants me to come back before she leaves Monday I think she’ll kill me but hey whst a way to go.

FF

Reminded me of a similar experience in Hong Kong. I think the girls change weekly or fortnightly . The main masseur is permanent and advertised through gumtree

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 04:01:50 am by fforte »

Offline dreamwrx

Blimey fforte, that sounds fantastic mate ...

Are you saying the big tit Chinese girl you met looks like the one in these photos?

If that's the case, fuck me I need to try and get to Rotherham quickly before she leaves!!

Offline yorkieyorkie

You just know that won’t be the girl in the pics.

Offline nicebutjim

Sounds  good,
Did you ask the girl or mammasan when she might be coming  back?
I assume  the number of girls on any rotation is limited so some return .
Still  waiting  for my favourite  shop to reopen but might  weaken if it's  going  to  be ages.

Offline Dashing

Number in ad - 07899222472 / 07899 222472 / +447899222472 - to help link VS reviews.

Offline fforte

Blimey fforte, that sounds fantastic mate ...

Are you saying the big tit Chinese girl you met looks like the one in these photos?

If that's the case, fuck me I need to try and get to Rotherham quickly before she leaves!!

I might be back Friday but going fir the 30 minute option or I’d be knackered. I think it’s bait and switch but Cai Cai is very similar to the girl in the photo. I could not swear it’s exactly her but pretty young and nice body YVMV.

As I said I had had massage and hand job last week with the boss Chai who I believe comes from London. This girl
Goes back to London after finishing Sunday.

I’ve had a few massages from Chinese girls but the slim ones are a bit picky so I tend to avoid these. The Crookes one is madsage only and so is , summer in Sheffield and Phoenix abbey lane Sheffiekd

I don’t think I’ll click this well with a girl that dies thefull service.

Yeah the girl works in London as well.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 10:18:21 pm by fforte »

Offline fforte

I’ve been again today it’s bait and switch Cai cai is 29 but not bad see photos. She works this week then leaves. Works other cities so check first.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:08:44 pm by fforte »

Offline BP96

large titted pretty Chinese girl wow

Really?

:dash:

Offline Prince charming

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder,but those photos-especially the bottom one- don't do it for me . I'm out.!

Offline fforte

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder,but those photos-especially the bottom one- don't do it for me . I'm out.!
. She wasn’t slim so I understand each to their own. I enjoyed her chsrms.

Offline dannyplymouth87

Are you sure she's 29? It looks like 49 to me.