Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI MICKY - Putney- TOFTT(?)!  (Read 4408 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5316373) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Justforthebantermeight

External Link/Members Only

I was out in Putney and got the horn so onto my phone and came across Micky. She hasn’t been reviewed so was quite worried as I’ve been let down with AW Asians before and normally go to agencies now where it’s a bit more reliable and some have videos.

But went to her flat. Hour Incall £150 which seems to be pretty standard.

The girl is the girl in the photos but when I went up to the flat she still hid behind the door but when I got in and saw her she’s pretty and her photos don’t really do her justice as they’re quite standard and photoshopped. I’m 6ft so dwarfed her :thumbsup: but Handed over the money and showered. She came in the bathroom halfway through and didn’t get in the shower but stood by the side and “cleaned me” by wanking me off with foam for a few minutes whilst gently massaging me. Was amazing and what I needed. I didn’t cum but was rock hard.

I followed her to bedroom and as we walked there she stripped off and by the time we were in the room she was naked. Was very sexy. She turned around and we DFK and I sucked her amazing tits. She was very into it and kept dfk’ing me. She then went the very short journey down and gave me impressive oral ! I can only cum once now so had to stop her to prolong the experience. Ok with the condom and I fucked her doggy for a while and she was so into it. She Came hard and was grabbing onto me, she was really loud in this moment, which I wasn’t used to too either an amazing actor or all my punting has made me a good fucker. 

I flipped her over onto her back so I could see her amazing tits in action and I was kneeling off the bed and she was on the edge. Came hard in the bag inside of her although she did pull me out immediately after this point.

Chatted a bit had abother shower and I was off. I recommend if you’re in the area and you’re into GFE Asian fitties. Happy to answer any questions. 

Offline stampjones

Bit weird facially but tits/nips look nice. Are they real or enhanced?

Offline PLeisure

Presumably a profile swap since this first review in January?: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272414.0 (compare pics)

Offline Justforthebantermeight

Bit weird facially but tits/nips look nice. Are they real or enhanced?

They are enhanced. Bolt ons. Nice if you’re into that thing.

Offline stampjones

Offline evg

Thanks for the review OP. Whereabouts in Putney is she?

Offline juzz

Thanks for the review OP. Whereabouts in Putney is she?

According to AW now, the Ipswich part :(

Offline magnetico

Did you ask about CIM/anal?