Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Sabrina Edgware Road - TOFTT should have walked  (Read 1058 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5794011) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimmycallum

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met “Slim” Sabrina earlier this week, in a flat just off edgware road. The flat seemed quite modern and the bed is clean. There is one other girl there...possibly working.

Communications were sorted out via text without any issues problems. She was waiting in the lobby of the building to greet me – should have walked at that stage.

She is the girl in the pictures but heavily photoshopped and much fatter in person with a pretty unattractive face. Speaks decent English, so communication was not an issue.

Contrary to what is said on her profile, she did not offer kissing or even touching around her face.
Fairly vanilla service. OWO technique wasn’t bad. Sex was okay for round one, but she kept asking to change position. Round 2 was OW and some sex, she got tired and I didn’t end up finishing.

Took a shower and left. Checked my watch and saw that it had only been 35 minutes!
I probably could have stuck around but she was already dressed and was a terrible punt.
Paid £100 for the hour, pretty sure it said £80 a couple of weeks ago....even that might be overpriced!

Pros:
- nice rack
- nice apartment

Cons:
- Service was mediocre
-short changed (time)
-photoshopped profile
-not slim

Would I return? No.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the warning. What a shitshow. As you say, you should have walked but I bet many punters returning to the sport will just think "fuck it, she's no oil painting but I'll give it a go anyway" Better luck next time.

Offline Londonpunter30

Prossie logic at its finest.  If she clearly isn’t slim why put it in her username FFS

Offline Fuzzyduck

Prossie logic at its finest.  If she clearly isn’t slim why put it in her username FFS

It's prossie sales at its finest more like. Along with the pics and description of services it's just bullshit. However, more people will call if she looks & sounds more attractive than she is and they will be able to convert some of those leads into business. Look at OP - he's £100 poorer.

Offline A Decent Fist

She chose the wrong career. If she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, she'd be a shoo-in as a Tammy Wynette impersonator...

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review.

OP digital remastering or not are you sure she is the girl in the pics?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline tantraman

OP digital remastering or not are you sure she is the girl in the pics?

Actually, I'm sure the OP was B&S'd, as I suffered the same with so-called Sexy Sabrina ~ (B&S: Walked) in W1H (Marylebone) last year ... and indeed the photos match.

:dash:

Offline bedhedred

Thanks, I nearly visited recently coz I had blue balls from a failed punt, but there was rumour on the toftt thread that this profile is b&s.