Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx - Liverpool  (Read 3719 times)

0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

This meet was before lockdown but she now seems to be working again so i thought id throw this review up

Link: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5372517

Price: £80 for 30 minutes (Anal Included)

Location: Nice Private apartment in a well known hotel in Liverpool City Centre (Discreet and Clean)

Looks: Probably the first time ive been shocked by how pretty a WG is in real life (The slutty maid outfit she was in helped), its a shame she doesnt show her face in her profile photos. But yeh she is a gorgeous looking girl with a lovely body, nice perky DD's and a cute little ass on her. Her profile age of 24 does seem correct.

Service: Plenty of FK while i explored what was underneath her outfit. Then down she went into some great OWO which looks great having her on the end of your dick. On with the johnny as she lubes up her ass, straight into anal sex which she takes very well. We fucked in a few different positions (Doggy, missionary) and before i knew it i was blowing my load.

Overall: Well reviewed girl on here for a reason, Great looks and a really good GF experience and will 100% go back in the future when Covid-19 is less prominent in the country

0 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline NW_Guy

There’s some great pics of her on this thread. Not quite full face but more than a hint... very tidy... Good review!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.msg2869156#msg2869156

NWG

There’s some great pics of her on this thread. Not quite full face but more than a hint... very tidy... Good review!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277956.msg2869156#msg2869156

NWG

Yeh i think theyre enough to tell she is a pretty girl but when she opened the door and this blonde stunner (she mustve only just dyed it) was there i was a bit taken aback as i was expecting a brunette

Offline Bustydusty

If I ever get back to punting she’s one I definitely want to see  :thumbsup:

Offline T13

Could you ping me her number mate, had her number when she was under agency but lost it and she don’t tend to reply to emails much. Much appreciated

Offline T13

That new profile is cheaper to wtf

Could you ping me her number mate, had her number when she was under agency but lost it and she don’t tend to reply to emails much. Much appreciated

Her number is on her profile

Offline T13

Can’t see it mate I will look again

She only lists her phone when she is available and with free appointment slots left.

Offline Moby Dick

Her number was on earlier.

Snooze and ya looze  :sarcastic:

Offline Slymon

Remember seeing some great reviews of this girl on here before the shutdown.
Sounds and looks amazing and looks just my type.
She's certainly going on the list for when I do get back into it. Leaving it a while yet personally but good things for those who wait  :D

Her number was on earlier.

Snooze and ya looze  :sarcastic:

Have been watching her profile like a hawk for about 2 weeks and only seen her number showing once in that time. Is there a specific time it normally shows up as I can't really watch her page 24/7. As someone else mentioned, she doesn't usually reply to AW messages.

Offline Al R

Have been watching her profile like a hawk for about 2 weeks and only seen her number showing once in that time. Is there a specific time it normally shows up as I can't really watch her page 24/7. As someone else mentioned, she doesn't usually reply to AW messages.
It’s usually displayed when her available today light is on - if she has availability. Not sure about her not replying to AW emails, I’ve emailed several times about meets and always received a reply.

Online viper13

Shown logged onto today 0845hrs and her "Availability today" light is on but there is no phone number.

Had her on my HL for a while now but L/Pool is a bit of a treck  :(

Should really go for Poppy, been umming and ahhing about her for a while. Never been with a Czech girl, she looks fit as fuck and she's got a load of positive reviews on here.

Going to be on my hotlist for when I get back into punting, that's for sure.

Offline cim_lover

Shown logged onto today 0845hrs and her "Availability today" light is on but there is no phone number.

Had her on my HL for a while now but L/Pool is a bit of a treck  :(

Number now showing