Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Big Bum - Hammersmith  (Read 7195 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5397546) (24 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Kayspray

Hello Fellow Punters, This is my first review So I'm going to keep it Brief.
Price:£50 for 15 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Location:Road off Kings street nearest station Ravenscourt station in Hammersmith

Appearance: Amanda is 5'11, very thick, Pretty face and She has a massive arse, I reckon between 55-60 inches In my opinion.

Service: I am very vanilla when it comes to punting so I asked for OWO which was good, she allowed me to take some photos of her massive arse (free of charge) and then on to doggy style which had me in my element, She has the biggest arse I've seen so far hands down it was soft and jiggly just the way I liked it. She likes her hard strokes from the back and she doesn't mind a spank either, after finishing my session with Amanda we spoke for a bit she says she's going away to Hungary so I told her I will store her number and see her again.

Conclusion: Very friendly woman, tentative to the punters needs, pretty face and she has a massive arse so all you big booty lovers she is a must see.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I presume you meant to post this as a positive review in this section and not as a post on someone else's review. If not then let me know and I will correct it.

Offline Kayspray

Yes please can you put it as a positive review

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes please can you put it as a positive review
I already have.   :thumbsup:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Dz100

Great review, I’ll Probally say if we’re talking about  which prossie has  the biggest ass I have to give it to Amanda it’s not fake, it’s real, and she can take a serious pounding.

Offline sparkus

Great review, I’ll Probally say if we’re talking about  which prossie has  the biggest ass I have to give it to Amanda it’s not fake, it’s real, and she can take a serious pounding.

There's no way an ass that hewge could be fake.  Definitely need to pork again before she heads off.

Offline Jeffers77

Have you seen Nicky or Camilly? If so be great to hear comparison of size.

Online Dark_Gable

I've been desperate to fuck this WG but she doesn't like to work late (past 10PM) and I haven't been able to arrange to make it earlier :(
Did she give any indication as to when she will be leaving the country?

Offline Kayspray

Hi mate she told me she's leaving Friday evening so she can still see clients in the morning and afternoon.

Offline Kayspray

Lads do you have any more big booty girls you can recommend to me???

Offline sparkus

Hi mate she told me she's leaving Friday evening so she can still see clients in the morning and afternoon.

I admire her devotion to the cause.

Offline Jeffers77

Any idea how big she is on the scale?

Offline Kayspray

Offline Kayspray

Online Dark_Gable

Thanks for getting back to me. That's quite a short window for me so it may have to be on her (likely) return.

Offline Kayspray

Offline Jeffers77

Nice, thanks :)

Try Nicky Big Bum or Camilly Big Ass btw...

Offline Kayspray

Online p4ds

Any idea when she’ll be back

Offline 5amtheRam

She quoted August sometime to me  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Comicman

She seems to have changed according to recent reviews when she was going by the name Busty Ivy about a couple of years  ago  i booked an hour appointment with her when i turned up she asked to see my dick said it was too big and that she could only do 15 minutes which is not enough time for me so i walked other  earlier reviews stated  she couldn't handle large sizes however recent reviews state she can now so i might try to see her when she comes back