Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFT Cute_Angel_Rosie, Ruislip - Awful Avoid  (Read 2757 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5571601) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boringbob

External Link/Members Only

Texted comms ok

Place
Lidl
Nice pad as we know

Girl
As per photos
Thin (V Thin) nice boobs (small) Tall
Does not smile
Poor English but can say No in 87 languages

Punt
Sad
Seconds of Oral
Then Rubber
Less than a minute Cowgirl (Tired)
Mish (Covered breasts with arms)
Doggy (Was like fucking a foot stool - no breast grabbing - i literally do not think she moved)
Did not smile once

Summary
Another 30 mins of life and £60 I regret

Offline bedhedred

Cheers. She popped up as a nice looking candidate on one my all London searches. She's too far away from me to be a casual visit, and you've confirmed there would only be disappointment at the end of a long journey.

Pictures captured for posterity

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 11:36:14 am by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

IMO it helps to put where the punt happened as some WGs move around, I assume this was in the Ruislip area as her profile says.

I was 99% certain this WG would be well dodgy, thanks to the OP, :thumbsup:   for taking a chance and sadly confirming that.

Offline dooby111

Thanks BBob....of course we all had a hunch it would be bad.  But sometimes even if no English and no proactive you would think you can kind of manage them into doing what u want atleast but she sounds uncooperative rather than inexperienced.

Was there a maid there?  So did she not let you touch her breasts?  Was it shyness or moodiness?

Such a shame....the search for a good skinny continues!  thanks again for TOFTT....if she had answered the phone I would have tried but i never trust a text only meet.

Offline smiths

Thanks BBob....of course we all had a hunch it would be bad.  But sometimes even if no English and no proactive you would think you can kind of manage them into doing what u want atleast but she sounds uncooperative rather than inexperienced.

Was there a maid there?  So did she not let you touch her breasts?  Was it shyness or moodiness?

Such a shame....the search for a good skinny continues!  thanks again for TOFTT....if she had answered the phone I would have tried but i never trust a text only meet.

In my experiences with WGs with no or little feedback on here the only way to find out if they are any good/look like their pics etc is to give them a look being ready to walk if necessary, something I have done countless times, and quite a bit this year pre-lockdown, reviews done.

Offline Boringbob

IMO it helps to put where the punt happened as some WGs move around, I assume this was in the Ruislip area as her profile says.

I was 99% certain this WG would be well dodgy, thanks to the OP, :thumbsup:   for taking a chance and sadly confirming that.

I said Lidl.  It was the well known Tina flat on Greenford Broadway

Offline Boringbob

No maid
not shy, wandering around naked the whole time, just completely uncooperative and disinterested.

I've have done shy and inexperienced and you just run with that a different way.  They can often be positive and maybe neutral.  Hard to give a negative for that though as it's not their fault.

Offline Boringbob

Did she provide OWO?

Yes
for about 20 secs

To be honest though, I was bored of it before she stopped.  Awful.

Offline smiths

But there are loads of Lidls about, I knew where you meant but maybe not everyone knows that Lidl and the area would. IMO its always handy to put the area and first part of the postcode in the review title.

Thanks for the confirmation and again for giving her a go, that could save some others money and time on her. :thumbsup:

Offline Boringbob

But there are loads of Lidls about, I knew where you meant but maybe not everyone knows that Lidl and the area would. IMO its always handy to put the area and first part of the postcode in the review title.

Thanks for the confirmation and again for giving her a go, that could save some others money and time on her. :thumbsup:

Fair point.  You are quite right, thank you for getting me to clarify.

It would be amazing though if you could get this line of product at every Lidl.  Just ideally better quality.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 12:57:36 pm by Boringbob »

Offline smiths

Fair point.  You are quite right, thank you for getting me to clarify.

It would be amazing though if you could get this line of product at every Lidl.  Just ideally better quality.

A lot better quality by the sound of it.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline dooby111

Thanks again.....heart broken....

Looks like Petite Lucy is the onky skinny doing a level and cim next to try but she keeps moving around.

Offline Boringbob

Thanks again.....heart broken....

Looks like Petite Lucy is the onky skinny doing a level and cim next to try but she keeps moving around.
Indeedy
Shame she wasn't working

Was prepared (and Happy for) a not particularly engaging shag with a hottie.  Oh well

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline Boringbob

On a bad run Bob  :lol:

Indeed :(

To be fair I have also seen Sarah External Link/Members Only who just cums so much and is a dream and Nicky External Link/Members Only who delivers fantastic service but both are so well reviewed it seemed pointless to add.

Offline The_Don

Lidl have been opening up, new stores at a very fast rate during the last 10 years. As for Tina, seems to be theme with the group (substandard), IMO.   
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:24:41 pm by The_Don »

Offline Boringbob

Lidl have been opening up, new stores at a very fast rate during the last 10 years. As for Tina, seems to be theme with the group (substandard), IMO.   

I always liked Tina tbh.  The first few who used her flat were not bad but the last year has been shocking :(

Offline dooby111

I always liked Tina tbh.  The first few who used her flat were not bad but the last year has been shocking :(

I am guessing Tima is the maid?  Isn't or wasn't there a way to talk to Tina and get a better service?  Sometimes it helps !  Not sure if this is the same house but I saw someone else cpmplain after and then went back and things improved greatly - not sure where i read it here tho.

Offline Boringbob

I am guessing Tima is the maid?  Isn't or wasn't there a way to talk to Tina and get a better service?  Sometimes it helps !  Not sure if this is the same house but I saw someone else cpmplain after and then went back and things improved greatly - not sure where i read it here tho.

I always assumed she was back in Romania and just let this place out to other girls rather than actually manage them.