Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyLips31  (Read 2707 times)

2 review(s) for lucylips31 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bonehead

This experience happened last week. My main complained was the photos on AW were clearly a decade out of date. She only just change the profile picture after I had seen her. The service wasn't bad but the merchandise was over priced and in bad condition.

Offline socks

This experience happened last week. My main complained was the photos on AW were clearly a decade out of date. She only just change the profile picture after I had seen her. The service wasn't bad but the merchandise was over priced and in bad condition.
I saw her once. Likeable lady but suspect she's had a hard life! Did all she said she would at a relatively cheap price when I visited so I'd go neutral, poss positive if you like very slim girls at the price I got then.

bonehead

Yes a likeable lady, but I was sort of expecting something at least resembling the pictures in the gallery, which is my gripe along with the price. I was moaning about her to a mate who knows some of her story and it wasnt that much of a hard life.

bonehead

Socks how did you get a cheap price?

Offline socks

Socks how did you get a cheap price?
She was charging £20 less as a pre xmas incentive!

Offline gorge

Why ? overweight, unclean  or what?

Does she look like her newer photo's?

bonehead

The pictures in her gallery show a slim toned dark beauty. The picture on the profile showed a slim dark haired women with shapely legs lying on a bed although this one was changed a few days ago. She was in fact boarding on the anorexic with no stomach definition, stretch marks and loose skin due of having multiply pregnancies. Her newer photos look like her face yes but have been taken in such a way and to disguise her shapeless stomach and painfully thin legs. She was not unclean no. I hope this makes things clearer.

Offline gorge

The pictures in her gallery show a slim toned dark beauty. The picture on the profile showed a slim dark haired women with shapely legs lying on a bed although this one was changed a few days ago. She was in fact boarding on the anorexic with no stomach definition, stretch marks and loose skin due of having multiply pregnancies. Her newer photos look like her face yes but have been taken in such a way and to disguise her shapeless stomach and painfully thin legs. She was not unclean no. I hope this makes things clearer.
yes, excellent thank you- that's is good information and makes things clear

disgracedpolitician

I saw Lucy too about 6 or 7 weeks ago. She is slim (although I don't think she is anorexically/unhealthily slim), and she gave me great services. I enjoyed my time with her so I left her a positive feedback on AW.

The only complaint I had was her incall location. When I was there, I could tell there are other people in the house. 

bonehead

I saw Lucy too about 6 or 7 weeks ago. She is slim (although I don't think she is anorexically/unhealthily slim), and she gave me great services. I enjoyed my time with her so I left her a positive feedback on AW.

The only complaint I had was her incall location. When I was there, I could tell there are other people in the house.
Did you think she looked like the photos in her gallery though? Not the updated one on her profile.

Offline socks

Did you think she looked like the photos in her gallery though? Not the updated one on her profile.

I found that whilst they are of her she did look kind of different in the flesh, better probably as the only one you can clearly see her face in (tight red  dress), I think is far from flattering. Looks almost like a bloke in drag! In reality she was nothing like that.

bonehead

I found that whilst they are of her she did look kind of different in the flesh, better probably as the only one you can clearly see her face in (tight red  dress), I think is far from flattering. Looks almost like a bloke in drag! In reality she was nothing like that.
I agree they are of her, a couple of decades ago explaining why she looks different in the flesh. And she looks hot in the photos.

disgracedpolitician

(Any reference to any picture/photo refer to the photos in Lucy's gallery)

Her slimness is quite accurately reflected by her photos.

In terms of face, the photo with Lucy in her pink dress is a bit flattering, but, in my opinion, not that far from reality.

bonehead

Can anyone at least concur that the photos could be a decade out, and before at least one pregnancy?

Offline socks

Can anyone at least concur that the photos could be a decade out, and before at least one pregnancy?
I'd say they could be. HTH :)