Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly louise - Leeds  (Read 3767 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3457741) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline youngandfun

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon gents,

Been awhile but decided to take the plunge with someone who I had not seen before.

Price: £80 half hour

Comms:
Immediately responded via txt, please text with clear instructions.

Apartments by Bramley Tesco. Felt safe easy to find clean and fairly modern. There was another girl working from same apartment but never saw her!

Meet:
Standard behind the door trick as expected.
Met by a good looking blonde about size 8 with fake breasts wearing a nice red number.
Age on profile states 45 and also Dutch but is probably more 50 and Doncaster 😂 but still pretty.
Washing of hands was a requirement but no problem considering.
Handed over paperwork before getting on with the deed!

Preformed standard actions:
Oral was quite good, worth noting was shaven and she has a nice pink pussy quite tight which was a surprise. Went for standard positions missionary and doggy to finish with nice bed post to grab on too.

After had a chat she is quite talkative but kept it till after the deed, as above she is a donny lass.

All in all I had a good punt not much more to say wasn’t any hassle to book and felt reliable.

Offline stevedave

I must have had her on my hotlist for a good while, and I don't think I've ever noticed her age. Her photos certainly don't look like someone in their mid (to late) 40s.

Offline youngandfun

Could just be the face to be honest but not in a particularly bad still attractive!
Guess there’s only one way to find out! 😉

Offline Goldfinch

Can you please confirm the punt took place in Leeds,so it can be added to the title.

Offline youngandfun

Hi, yes Bramley are of leeds

Offline viper13

I must have had her on my hotlist for a good while, and I don't think I've ever noticed her age. Her photos certainly don't look like someone in their mid (to late) 40s.

I had Kelly on my HL for sometime also and eventually arranged a meet last year.

When she was in Doncaster she predominatly was available for "Out Calls" and had limited "In Calls" as she worked from a friends address from time to time.

Age wise I would put her around age stated, if she is 50+ she is good for her age.  Slim, tanned fit body, overall a good looking attractive MILF and eager to please.

I enjoyed our meet, a real sensual GFE with plenty of enthusiasm, I found her FAF  .  But that's subjective I know and we all know YMMV as we usually find.

I've recently been in contact with her just to ask if Leeds is her new residence, she said she is in Leeds for now and not sure when she will be retunring to Doncaster.

If I was to have a second meet Leeds is better for me, I'm giving a second meet some thought but I have too many on my HL not seen, but I would'nt discount a second punt with her.  :hi:

Offline youngandfun

Yeah that’s a fair analysis was enthusiastic.
Said to me she works out of leeds so not to be recognised locally in Doncaster friend owns the place she worked out out of where I went apparently.
Second pint will be on the card at some point.