Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilly Big Ass - Kilburn, London  (Read 6911 times)

19 review(s) for CAMILLY BIG ASS (11 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jeffers77

External Link/Members Only

Camilly Big Ass
30 mins - £60
April 2020

Comms pretty good, I believe she doesn't manage them, probably should have asked for her number when I saw her but didnt get it.
Location - arse end of nowhere in Kilburn, a very indiscreet location on the high street in a probable standard knocking shop type flat - saw one other girl there, may be others. She moves about so this is temporary.

She greeted me at the door wearing shorts and a t-shirt, first thing that struck me was, 'lord she is thick', very curvy indeed (good thing since that is what I was there for) - the second was her acne... she is quite spotty and you can see in some of the photos on her profile but most don't show this/show her with makeup - this was a bit of a downer.
Apart from that she has big old titties, fake but not too bad.

Anyway sorted the paperwork and she proceeded to give me a little lap dance as she took off her clothes - she is very affectionate/tactile, sweet even, and keen to please. Her ass is *huge*, the biggest I have ever seen, and exactly what the doctor ordered - a joyous little fondle. She then started OWO and I asked her to use a condom (being the square that I am), a little toothy/firm but does the job. Anyway we get on the bed and she first sits on me while I sucked on her tits, she tried to kiss me a little but her acne put me off somewhat. So then we get in to missionary and it seems like she is enjoying it. Then we get in to doggy, and wow - that ass, makes up for anything else negative - its in a world of its own. She was pushing back on me and it was hard not to cum too soon.

Afterwards she was v chatty/affectionate and seemed to want to chat for a bit, she was v affectionate - hugging/kissing.

In conclusion, she is very willing to please, her attitude is spot on, bit of an issue with her face but Lord if you like big asses you *must* visit Camilly - her ass is a triumph.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 03:32:07 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Dz100

Thanks for the review, how would you rate her ass using the scale from A - E? Also can she take a pounding ?

Offline Jeffers77

Im no expert but would suggest a D to E and no complaints from her side about going slow.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 05:15:41 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review, how would you rate her ass using the scale from A - E? Also can she take a pounding ?

Low to Mid D

She can take a pounding

Offline Jeffers77

Low to Mid D

She can take a pounding

Would go with you on this obviously.

Would go with you on this obviously.

you were pretty much on point

i reckon you said E to be safe/......but E is really for those ones where the ass is so big its out of control...its like "will never be bigger than this on a NON-SSSBBW girl"

Offline Dz100

Low to Mid D

She can take a pounding

Logan your a bit of a legend on here, Mid D sounds sexy ok I’m interested now,  would you guys say she Mechanical ? Does she actually enjoy what she does lol

Logan your a bit of a legend on here, Mid D sounds sexy ok I’m interested now,  would you guys say she Mechanical ? Does she actually enjoy what she does lol

its touch and go,

I have seen her a few times, all within a short span of weeks...and she was very good each time.

But then someone else saw her and she seemed disinterested

personally i think you will get a neutral service at least.....and if all you want to do his hit the ass hard then yeah i would reccomend

if you are looking for seeeerious engagement and super deep GFE i dont think she is on that level of guaranteed top performer all day every day. remember she used to be a brothel chick taking D every day .... she may be indie now but some of the brothel attitude might show up from time to time if she is tired or not in the mood etc

Offline Jeffers77

you were pretty much on point

i reckon you said E to be safe/......but E is really for those ones where the ass is so big its out of control...its like "will never be bigger than this on a NON-SSSBBW girl"

Out of interest what would you rate Amaira/Ivy as?

Offline Payyourwaymate

its touch and go,

I have seen her a few times, all within a short span of weeks...and she was very good each time.

But then someone else saw her and she seemed disinterested

personally i think you will get a neutral service at least.....and if all you want to do his hit the ass hard then yeah i would reccomend

if you are looking for seeeerious engagement and super deep GFE i dont think she is on that level of guaranteed top performer all day every day. remember she used to be a brothel chick taking D every day .... she may be indie now but some of the brothel attitude might show up from time to time if she is tired or not in the mood etc

Thanks for your comment, it made me figure something else way off topic  :lol:.

Out of interest what would you rate Amaira/Ivy as?

High D minimum (but i am saying that to be safe) in reality she is a solid E...and she is not fat but she is on the thick side. So her tits are BIG, her tummy does not protrude beyond her breasts...its, her tummy, actually flat

the shelf on her ass is pronounced...wide hips and waist is small in comparison.

She has actually fucked it for a lot of bubble butt contenders in that we once think "she has a fat ass", then Ivy came on the scene and we had to re-assess all the booties cause we had new perspective / data points to provide context

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only

Camilly Big Ass
30 mins - £60
April 2020

Comms pretty good, I believe she doesn't manage them, probably should have asked for her number when I saw her but didnt get it.
Location - arse end of nowhere in Kilburn, a very indiscreet location on the high street in a probable standard knocking shop type flat - saw one other girl there, may be others. She moves about so this is temporary.

She greeted me at the door wearing shorts and a t-shirt, first thing that struck me was, 'lord she is thick', very curvy indeed (good thing since that is what I was there for) - the second was her acne... she is quite spotty and you can see in some of the photos on her profile but most don't show this/show her with makeup - this was a bit of a downer.
Apart from that she has big old titties, fake but not too bad.

Anyway sorted the paperwork and she proceeded to give me a little lap dance as she took off her clothes - she is very affectionate/tactile, sweet even, and keen to please. Her ass is *huge*, the biggest I have ever seen, and exactly what the doctor ordered - a joyous little fondle. She then started OWO and I asked her to use a condom (being the square that I am), a little toothy/firm but does the job. Anyway we get on the bed and she first sits on me while I sucked on her tits, she tried to kiss me a little but her acne put me off somewhat. So then we get in to missionary and it seems like she is enjoying it. Then we get in to doggy, and wow - that ass, makes up for anything else negative - its in a world of its own. She was pushing back on me and it was hard not to cum too soon.

Afterwards she was v chatty/affectionate and seemed to want to chat for a bit, she was v affectionate - hugging/kissing.

In conclusion, she is very willing to please, her attitude is spot on, bit of an issue with her face but Lord if you like big asses you *must* visit Camilly - her ass is a triumph.

Glad she seems like a decent person to chat to. Been trying to get around to seeing her for years, but she moves around a lot, and I'm too lazy to chase.

I assumed her ass would be bigger in real life compared to her pics, which suits me perfectly as I like bigger women.

Offline Jeffers77

High D minimum (but i am saying that to be safe) in reality she is a solid E...and she is not fat but she is on the thick side. So her tits are BIG, her tummy does not protrude beyond her breasts...its, her tummy, actually flat

the shelf on her ass is pronounced...wide hips and waist is small in comparison.

She has actually fucked it for a lot of bubble butt contenders in that we once think "she has a fat ass", then Ivy came on the scene and we had to re-assess all the booties cause we had new perspective / data points to provide context

Thanks man - Yes, I saw her v recently (review coming) her ass and body is *out of this world* ruins it for *everyone*. Sad as I saw Jessica (Brazilian girl) and was disappointed.

Thanks man - Yes, I saw her v recently (review coming) her ass and body is *out of this world* ruins it for *everyone*. Sad as I saw Jessica (Brazilian girl) and was disappointed.

Light skin Jessica? With dark hair, thin waist and bubble?.....She is dominican. dont know why they keep rolling out this brazilian nonsense

Yeah,; the thing is that if you are looking for bubbles on Ivy's level ..espcially thicker edition ...you wont find many. And if you do...you HAVE to let us know  :D

Offline Jeffers77

Light skin Jessica? With dark hair, thin waist and bubble?.....She is dominican. dont know why they keep rolling out this brazilian nonsense

Yeah,; the thing is that if you are looking for bubbles on Ivy's level ..espcially thicker edition ...you wont find many. And if you do...you HAVE to let us know  :D

Apologies - Luisse External Link/Members Only

I certainly will! She is unreal. (Mind you I really enjoyed Nicky Big Bum's ass (still overall body nowhere near to the level of Amaira/Ivy) - need to review her from a few weeks back too).

Offline grf69

Thanks,  :hi:  goes on my Hot List..!!  :P

Apologies - Luisse External Link/Members Only

I certainly will! She is unreal. (Mind you I really enjoyed Nicky Big Bum's ass (still overall body nowhere near to the level of Amaira/Ivy) - need to review her from a few weeks back too).

you know what...nicky big bum is also an E i personally reckon. or High D minimum

good call on that one

Offline Donutman2021

Nicky has very short legs and lots of back. Really. Put me off. Big ass. But legs short.
Banned reason: Troll with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Nicky has very short legs and lots of back. Really. Put me off. Big ass. But legs short.

review mate

is she working now?

Offline Donutman2021

I am not sure as it's lockdown. Check her profile if you looking to smash.

I am not sure as it's lockdown. Check her profile if you looking to smash.

you you didnt hit it then?

Offline Donutman2021

Yes. A while ago.

Right so you punt....if the meet was 6 months or under you can write a review. Otherwise just throw a review back our way...am sure we give you tonnes of advise and support  :cool: :hi:

Offline Donutman2021

The question is. Who is a better punt? Her or nicky big bum. And there is someone called curvaceous candy. Ssssssssbbbw.

The question is. Who is a better punt? Her or nicky big bum. And there is someone called curvaceous candy. Ssssssssbbbw.

LOL ... So you don't want to give back then.....Possible leecher (but you have only just joined so...lets wait and see  :D)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:12:19 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline DJUser69

Thanks for the review, I'm going to add her to my list ;)

Offline Donutman2021

Hey.

What do you mean by give back? Is this not a free forum?

Online Bassman

Hey.

What do you mean by give back? Is this not a free forum?
It is free. It’s also nice to contribute your own reviews to help out others. Many join, ask for advice/make comments on WG’s, use reviews to make decisions on whether they’ll see a WG etc. But, never add their own "intel" in the form or a review, to help others.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:18:19 pm by Bassman »