Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Kiki - Plumstead, London  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Jeffers77

Not the best experience....

1x £60
1x £50 (yes same punt..!)

External Link/Members Only

This may be pretty niche but I love an Asian girl with a hairy bush. One I saw a few times seems to have left for China never to return so was (am still) on the hunt for a hirsute lass.

The above ad was clearly always going to be a bait and switch but had been told the girl that works there has a prodigious bush so thought I'd go for it. The knocking shop is in Plumstead High Street run by a Chinese guy who greets you at the door - looks like 2 girls operate from there.

I was put with a late 40s/50s woman, not attractive, but in the hopes she has a big bush I carried on. When it came down to it she was clean as a whistle and as a result I couldn't go through with it (£60 poorer).
As I was leaving I noticed another girl who was quite pretty (facially) and asked the man if it was Kiki, he said she wasn't there/didn't work there. I then asked if there was a girl with a bush, and he referred me to the more attractive younger lady.

Anyway, another £50 later she stripped off, she is very sweet and submissive but sadly quite large boned, had a pretty bad body, she had a bit of a bush...but not much. Her name was Angel and had a tattoo on her upper front. In for a penny in for a pound.

Turns out the first lady was the lady in question but had shaven. Whole experience was a bit of a disaster - dick engaged before brain in the hopes of a bit of a different adventure!

This review gets a negative for the bait and switch, as well as the overall experience/quality.

An embarrassing review, I realise, but there it is!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 01:50:40 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Foxtail17

Not the best experience....

1x £60
1x £50 (yes same punt..!)

External Link/Members Only

This may be pretty niche but I love an Asian girl with a hairy bush. One I saw a few times seems to have left for China never to return so was (am still) on the hunt for a hirsute lass.

The above ad was clearly always going to be a bait and switch but had been told the girl that works there has a prodigious bush so thought I'd go for it. The knocking shop is in Plumstead High Street run by a Chinese guy who greets you at the door - looks like 2 girls operate from there.

I was put with a late 40s/50s woman, not attractive, but in the hopes she has a big bush I carried on. When it came down to it she was clean as a whistle and as a result I couldn't go through with it (£60 poorer).
As I was leaving I noticed another girl who was quite pretty (facially) and asked the man if it was Kiki, he said she wasn't there/didn't work there. I then asked if there was a girl with a bush, and he referred me to the more attractive younger lady.

Anyway, another £50 later she stripped off, she is very sweet and submissive but sadly quite large boned, had a pretty bad body, she had a bit of a bush...but not much. Her name was Angel and had a tattoo on her upper front. In for a penny in for a pound.

Turns out the first lady was the lady in question but had shaven. Whole experience was a bit of a disaster - dick engaged before brain in the hopes of a bit of a different adventure!

This review gets a negative for the bait and switch, as well as the overall experience/quality.

An embarrassing review, I realise, but there it is!

Thanks for sharing, we’ve all had our share of embarrassing admissions after shit meetings, but that’s what UKP is for.
Cheers again

Offline Jeffers77

No worries - the maybe call it "lockdown penis". :lol:

Offline sparkus

Given you can't ask to see upfront, it's always going to be 50/50 on that really.

The Chinese knocking shop in Chingford (see my reviews) generally has women on sporting full bushes.

Offline Jeffers77

Given you can't ask to see upfront, it's always going to be 50/50 on that really.

The Chinese knocking shop in Chingford (see my reviews) generally has women on sporting full bushes.

Cheers Sparkus, a man after my own heart! - loving your reviews too.

Offline sparkus

Cheers Sparkus, a man after my own heart! - loving your reviews too.

What's that? You want me to hunt down the best Chinese bushes London has to offer? Challenge accepted!

(actually this is more to do with a blue balls sighting in a park today than anything you've said)

Offline Jeffers77

What's that? You want me to hunt down the best Chinese bushes London has to offer? Challenge accepted!

(actually this is more to do with a blue balls sighting in a park today than anything you've said)

Haha.
My Kingdom for a bush Sparkus.
Might have to shlep up to Chingford but its a fair old way.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 11:52:41 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline sparkus

Haha.
My Kingdom for a bush Sparkus.
Might have to shlep up to Chingford but its a fair old way.

The house isn't that far from the train station.  Pleasant walk next to the forest (and hopefully some black topiary for you waiting).

I'm not aware of anywhere else in London with as good rotation/decent room.