Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel Love  (Read 2527 times)

Online Nyquist

I was thinking of booking Carmel Love but she is quite new and there are no face shots...... so was wondering if anyone has seen her and could give me some feedback ?

External Link/Members Only

password02

Have you read her profile???? WTF - Only gives FULL service to British Caribbean /African guys between 20-40 - everyone else gets a 2nd class service with NO ORAL!!! :thumbsdown:

A big No No from me

cockneybstrd

An interesting role reversal

Online Nyquist

Have you read her profile???? WTF - Only gives FULL service to British Caribbean /African guys between 20-40 - everyone else gets a 2nd class service with NO ORAL!!! :thumbsdown:

A big No No from me

She says she won't do oral on non-carribean/african guys but it doesn't necessarily mean its going to be a second class service unless you have seen her before and know this (I don't particularly care about oral anyway). Having said that, im not too good at reading profiles and made a few mistakes before.  Thinking of risking a 15 min quickie to find out .......anyone think its worth the risk ?

cockneybstrd

Mate I dont think she is going to fuck you for $50 for 15 mins

What she defines as a good time might not be the same as yours

unless the suggested role plays and watersports on you are what your after

Online Nyquist

Mate I dont think she is going to fuck you for $50 for 15 mins

What she defines as a good time might not be the same as yours

unless the suggested role plays and watersports on you are what your after

No I hate roleplays and hate watersports even more. I want to fuck her so if thats not going to be possible then would probably have to avoid :( .......unless its worth emailing her before to ask if she offers that in 15 mins ?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:26:03 pm by Nyquist »

cockneybstrd

No I hate roleplays and hate watersports even more. I want to fuck her so if thats not going to be possible then would probably have to avoid :( .......unless its worth emailing her before asking if she offers that in 15 mins ?

i would suggest that any punter establishes what services he is going to get before hand

I would love to know what reply you get back from do i actually get to fuck you for 50 quid

I reckon it will be f off. The whole respectful white professional males bit sniffs of her wanting geezers who get off on being cuckolded....

I mean look at her name and she is a white girl.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:32:03 pm by cockneybstrd »

Online Nyquist

i would suggest that any punter establishes what services he is going to get before hand

I would love to know what reply you get back from do i actually get to fuck you for 50 quid

I reckon it will be f off. The whole respectful white professional males bit sniffs of her wanting geezers who get off on being cuckolded....

I mean look at her name and she is a white girl.

Hmmmmm......probably going to avoid then.  Also, just realised she asks for a photo before a meet, too risky for me .....especially when she doesn't show her own face !

Pompoy123

I'm a black guy and this profile reads a little odd like she has some motive behind this. I hope no nasty surprise which will prompt a trip to the gum clinic.

I personally will be staying well clear.

password02

Yes just read the ' I want a face picture of you before the booking'
 - Really??? Not going to happen

Who here on UKP would ever send a face pic to a WG on AW

abdul

Actually she is a stupid mixed b/w bitch :bomb:

cockneybstrd

Sadgit

Interesting...

I support WG's listening their services and the punter has the right to either accept or not, however I do question when services become integrated with racial and ethnic discrimination.
If any other service provider such as a dentist or a doctor categorized services available differ depending on race and ethnicity eyebrows (quite rightly in my opinion) Would be raised.

Personally.... I take issue when I see ads like this as I find them offensive regardless of the group that is the target of the discrimination.

SG

Offline titanph

Interesting to see a WG limit the service to white/asian men, normally they don't see black men.

Quesadilla

Did you book her in the end? I saw her profile too and like it a lot...

Offline Jonahp

Online Nyquist

Did you book her in the end? I saw her profile too and like it a lot...

Nope, and its good I stayed well away.......reading the post above, it seems partygirl (who got a lot of bad reviews on here) is impersonating her.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:37:44 am by Nyquist »