Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_ Hoxton  (Read 1732 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lady is well reviews on here but just adding my recent experience.
After being lockdown for 100 days I returned to work. Had a few options but decided to go for MIA as she close to my work and cheaper than my other options. After no action for a while i knew my performance will be below par so didn’t want to chuck more money down the drain. I’m glad I made the right choice.

Lady is definitely the girl in the pics, yes a bit of airbrushing but you can see her natural photos in gallery.

She about 5ft 5 without heels. Long brunette hair. Lovely smile. Makeup minimal and quite naturals. What you see is what you get. No surprises.

Ok I will admit I had high expectations of her and her services but felt a little dissapointwd in a few things.

Ok txt her the day before to arrange. I was a bit apprehensive as she had her green light in the whole time during lockdown. She had a few reviews during this time. She accepted my booking via txt not through the site. So she may have seen more people during this time. She texted me the address. Same address as other reviews. Main road. Cash point right next door to the entrance. Arrived and gave her a call and she guides you through the two coded doors. Flat seem big. Got taken to her room which had a small en-suite to use.

Dressed in lingerie and heel. She look perfect. Soemthing straight out of a catalogue as such. Whilst I was in the toilet washing my hands I used the mouthwash just to refresh. I had come straight form my house. Didn’t eat anything on route but just reminded out of politeness.

To the action. Both stood infront of the mirror and she grinded her bum into. I was already semi so didn’t need much help to get me going. Started stripping her of her lingerie. She does have enhanced boobs which I found to be quite hard. Not soft... but minimal scarring. The kissing was not DfK. Was quite light no tongues. Not too sure why she wouldn’t engage with tongues. Was thinking perhaps post covid but now I’ve read other reviews she has been dfk...

Took her to the bed and went down on her. No fingering. She tasted fresh. Completed waxed. Went at it for a while. She gave the right amount of encouragement. She asked me if I wanted anal. Why not?? I know she likes it but wasn’t expecting straight away.

She had come condoms on her dresser and she had different sizes. I just grabbed normal. Now I know I don’t have a big dick. Average at most. I’ve been told by a few SPs that I’m quite girthy but i take that with a pinch of salt. She took one look at my dick, grabbed the condom and threw it in the bin and grabbed a king size instead. Was a nice little confidence boost. Now anyone I’ve done anal with I’ve always they have always had to prep with a butt plug but with her I eased in. Now she was tight I give her that. Proceeded to fuck her anally in doggy for a bit.

Now this is where it got a little strange for me. Pushed her down into probone and took my dick out to re-enter. At this point I noticed one of her butt cheeks had moved up her back. And I mean up her back. She  had suspended belt on and her cheek had moved up over her that. Now she doesn’t have a Brazilian butt so I thought she may have implants but during round two I had a feel and looks s for scars but her bum is all natural. Tried not to think too much of it and went back to fucking her ass until I came.

She gave me a massage before two. Was actually quite good and had some chit chat inbetween. Her english is good so was able to have a conversation nothing to deep.

So round two. This is where another point thst I felt was below my expectations. She started to play with my and proceeded to give me a blow job. Now not having any action for 100 days any some sort of physical touching with mouth is appreciated but her technique was just different. Hands working the shaft and her mouth working my head. But she didn’t wrap her lips around she just put it in her mouth. Nothing really deep or wet. I mean it got me hard but yeah technique is questionable.

Got condom and rode me, switched to missionary and pounded away. She played with herself till orgasm. Took her to the mirror and fucked her in front of the mirror. Grab her waist and took went to town. She can take a pounding for someone so petite.

Cleaned up and said out good byes.

Now I’ve given her a positive as it was ok. Just the no dfk and bj technique seriously let her down imo. The whole butt cheek thing was also weird factor too. Overall an ok punt. Nice and professional. But just a few disappointing bits 

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lady is well reviews on here but just adding my recent experience.
After being lockdown for 100 days I returned to work. Had a few options but decided to go for MIA as she close to my work and cheaper than my other options. After no action for a while i knew my performance will be below par so didn’t want to chuck more money down the drain. I’m glad I made the right choice.

Lady is definitely the girl in the pics, yes a bit of airbrushing but you can see her natural photos in gallery.

She about 5ft 5 without heels. Long brunette hair. Lovely smile. Makeup minimal and quite naturals. What you see is what you get. No surprises.

Ok I will admit I had high expectations of her and her services but felt a little dissapointwd in a few things.

Ok txt her the day before to arrange. I was a bit apprehensive as she had her green light in the whole time during lockdown. She had a few reviews during this time. She accepted my booking via txt not through the site. So she may have seen more people during this time. She texted me the address. Same address as other reviews. Main road. Cash point right next door to the entrance. Arrived and gave her a call and she guides you through the two coded doors. Flat seem big. Got taken to her room which had a small en-suite to use.

Dressed in lingerie and heel. She look perfect. Soemthing straight out of a catalogue as such. Whilst I was in the toilet washing my hands I used the mouthwash just to refresh. I had come straight form my house. Didn’t eat anything on route but just reminded out of politeness.

To the action. Both stood infront of the mirror and she grinded her bum into. I was already semi so didn’t need much help to get me going. Started stripping her of her lingerie. She does have enhanced boobs which I found to be quite hard. Not soft... but minimal scarring. The kissing was not DfK. Was quite light no tongues. Not too sure why she wouldn’t engage with tongues. Was thinking perhaps post covid but now I’ve read other reviews she has been dfk...

Took her to the bed and went down on her. No fingering. She tasted fresh. Completed waxed. Went at it for a while. She gave the right amount of encouragement. She asked me if I wanted anal. Why not?? I know she likes it but wasn’t expecting straight away.

She had come condoms on her dresser and she had different sizes. I just grabbed normal. Now I know I don’t have a big dick. Average at most. I’ve been told by a few SPs that I’m quite girthy but i take that with a pinch of salt. She took one look at my dick, grabbed the condom and threw it in the bin and grabbed a king size instead. Was a nice little confidence boost. Now anyone I’ve done anal with I’ve always they have always had to prep with a butt plug but with her I eased in. Now she was tight I give her that. Proceeded to fuck her anally in doggy for a bit.

Now this is where it got a little strange for me. Pushed her down into probone and took my dick out to re-enter. At this point I noticed one of her butt cheeks had moved up her back. And I mean up her back. She  had suspended belt on and her cheek had moved up over her that. Now she doesn’t have a Brazilian butt so I thought she may have implants but during round two I had a feel and looks s for scars but her bum is all natural. Tried not to think too much of it and went back to fucking her ass until I came.

She gave me a massage before two. Was actually quite good and had some chit chat inbetween. Her english is good so was able to have a conversation nothing to deep.

So round two. This is where another point thst I felt was below my expectations. She started to play with my and proceeded to give me a blow job. Now not having any action for 100 days any some sort of physical touching with mouth is appreciated but her technique was just different. Hands working the shaft and her mouth working my head. But she didn’t wrap her lips around she just put it in her mouth. Nothing really deep or wet. I mean it got me hard but yeah technique is questionable.

Got condom and rode me, switched to missionary and pounded away. She played with herself till orgasm. Took her to the mirror and fucked her in front of the mirror. Grab her waist and took went to town. She can take a pounding for someone so petite.

Cleaned up and said out good byes.

Now I’ve given her a positive as it was ok. Just the no dfk and bj technique seriously let her down imo. The whole butt cheek thing was also weird factor too. Overall an ok punt. Nice and professional. But just a few disappointing bits

Thanks for the review. So no DFK, her OWO let her down and she didn't offer any fingering. What did you pay and for how long please?

Offline bedhedred

Thanks op. You've reminded me why I ought to steer clear. I'd be fucked off if I had some disappointment after shelling out £180/hour.

Offline HighHeelLover

£180 for an hour.

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t bad I think I had higher expectations from her good reviews. If she hadn’t started off with anal to begin with then perhaps I might have been a neutral for me.

Offline smiths

£180 for an hour.

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t bad I think I had higher expectations from her good reviews. If she hadn’t started off with anal to begin with then perhaps I might have been a neutral for me.

Thanks, :thumbsup: its your review so of course up to you what rating you give it.

Offline inspetorbarros

`thanks for the review. I'm a regular customer myself and can confirm:Indeed, her DFK standard is not the best. But she compensates it with the A-level offered...That's why I keep coming back  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: