Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it unusual - Le petit mort?  (Read 2046 times)

Wayang

Today and having an excellent massage with good HE there was still ten minutes to go before time up.  The masseuse got dressed and then offered a head and neck massage.  I accepted but found all I wanted to do was get dressed and go.  Most time, HE and punts, I am happy to leave once the deed is done and there is no prospect of seconds (even if at my age I could manage it!).  Touch of turn over in bed and go to sleep snoring!
Any one else have the same experience (apart from fluffies who would spend the next hour sipping tea with sympathy)?

Offline Marmalade

So rush home, sip tea while 'telling us about it', but without the effort of writing a field report? ;)

Or maybe get the notebook out to jot down where, when, who, what, how much, and any good?

All options are fine by me. I do what I feel like. And over hundreds of punts I could find examples of any, even if the majority are point shoot n leave. The male post-ejaculation pattern is well known isn't it as per (insert favourite sexologist).

Wayang

Quote from: Marmalade
So rush home, sip tea while 'telling us about it', but without the effort of writing a field report? ;)

Or maybe get the notebook out to jot down where, when, who, what, how much, and any good?

All options are fine by me. I do what I feel like. And over hundreds of punts I could find examples of any, even if the majority are point shoot n leave. The male post-ejaculation pattern is well known isn't it as per (insert favourite sexologist).

If you are implying I should have posted a 'good un,' I don't agree.  Most MPs ladies pretend they are legit and that the boss must never know they are moonlighting.  Equally I think there is a coda between the ladies in that they do not always discuss the services they provide nor the prices they charge (which are always negotiable).  Whilst the authorities turn a blind eye to WGs in suburban houses they will ponce on MPs on the main street.
If anyone wants info I will provide it in a PM.

Offline Marmalade

Nah just winding you up mate. ;) You make a good point tho, and of course it can be infuriatingly difficult to find details of good masseuses as a consequence. What's the best way forward? I might PM you for details but suspect I might likely not be in your stomping ground. I find it helps when there's an indication of where.

A similar thing happens btw regarding unlisted wgs - tho for slightly different reasons.

Offline hockogrockle

I always thought "Le petit mort" was French for "orgasm". (By the way: shouldn't that be "La petite mort" as "mort" is feminine?) If so, I would have thought orgasms were fairly common during sex. Or have I mistranslated the  French? Disobligingly, neither of my French dictionaries is any help.
(Erudite note alert.) In Elizabethan England "dying" and "death" often referred to a sexual climax. So there are any number of double meanings on this theme in Shakespeare, and elsewhere.
"Dear, let me die in this fair breast", from a famous lute song, is a good example. End of erudite, and boring, note.

Offline vinnyfx101

You've mistranslated, but got there in the end. It means small death. The feeling of feeling down immediately after orgasm. Its the highest cause (for me) of wasted money / time there is.

Offline Clicktocollect

You've mistranslated, but got there in the end. It means small death. The feeling of feeling down immediately after orgasm. Its the highest cause (for me) of wasted money / time there is.

I beleive Le Petit Mort it is related more to the imediate post orgasm sensation and spiritual relief,  rather than the psychological refractory period that follows.

Offline rubric

Indeed; and I've found the easiest way to get around this *quickly* is going for something a little more exotic for round two, tied (blindfolded) and teased, or a prostate massage and oral.  The other option if it's a girl who shares a flat, is booking an appointment with her flatmate.  There's something about meeting a completely different girl that will get me excited much faster.